Before the Energists - Cover

Before the Energists

Copyright© 2013 by AL-Canadian

Chapter 28: The Magical Mystery Tour - Before the Energists

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 28: The Magical Mystery Tour - Before the Energists - Mike Nevins' life was wonderful, just tenured and promoted at work, a beautiful young fiance but it all suddenly ended on the way to a Valentine's Day dinner/show. This 1st 'book' details his life one month prior his being claimed by the Energists. As of now, this will be a 4 book series. The preface gives a little info on it's direction. Codes added when needed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Science Fiction   Sports   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   School  

Kaleigh pulled to a stop beside Mike's car at 5:30pm, and grabbed her purse and looked at the mysterious envelope on the front passenger seat. She turned it over a few times in her hands again, and then remembered she was to read its contents in the parking area.

Tearing it open, she pulled out the small note and a soft, black eye mask. She flipped the mask around in her hands and saw that is had an elastic strap to keep it securely in place. After laying it down over her purse, Kaleigh turned the note paper over and read the beautifully hand written words.

Happy Birthday Kaleigh and welcome to your special evening of fun and delights, possibly mixed with some wonderful trepidation! I sure hope your day has been superb so far, and that all is well with your mom and dad. Did they like your engagement ring?

Kaleigh just about dropped the paper as she read that; she thought 'How in the world did he know I would talk with my parents and show them my ring, especially my mom up in Lakeview'. Gathering her wits about her, she continued reading Mike's little note:

I have a special evening planned for you, your own unique Magical Mystery Tour, but it will require your complete and utmost trust in me. I really and truly believe you will enjoy everything that happens tonight, and it will be something you'll remember for the rest of your life. Now, if you are willing to give me your complete trust, walk up to the apartment door, knock on it, and then put this mask on over your beautiful turquoise eyes. I'll be there to get you safely and securely in your 'magical mystery zone'. Always remember that I love you and can't wait to see you, and experience this little birthday event with you. xxxoooxxx Mike

Kaleigh's heart rate had jumped up almost to her normal workout level and her breathing was rapid and shallow. Her hands were slightly shaking as she laid the five by seven note page down beside the envelope on the passenger seat. She hesitated for a second or two before she picked up the eye-mask.

Kaleigh then took a couple of deep breathes to try and calm her nerves. As she turned the mask in her hands, her mind was going a hundred miles per hour, bouncing ideas and questions off all corners of her skull. She said to herself, "God, this is so damn exciting but also scary. What did Mike mean by 'trepidation'? I can't wait to go in there with him but why the mask? I trust him but I'd really like to see what is happening? Stop doubting yourself, he loves you and won't hurt you. Stop being a baby, you're a strong, tough woman, now act like it!"

That final thought snapped her back to reality and she put the hand written note in the envelope and carried it, the mask and her purse out of her car. Her legs were surprisingly heavy as she walked up the sidewalk to Mike's door. Right before she knocked on it, Kaleigh put her purse and envelope between her knees and pulled the mask over her head and across her eyes. As she expected, based on her prior examination of the mask, her world went completely black.

She reached down to reclaim her purse and the envelope, and then after one more deep breathe, Kaleigh made three sharp knocks on her fiancé's apartment door. For what seemed like an eternity to her, Kaleigh waited for Mike to open the door.

After hearing the rapid knocks, I hit the record button on my camcorder in my bedroom. Then I detoured to the video camera, positioned at the archway between the kitchen and dining area, which captured the apartment door as well. As I walked towards the door, I pressed the play button on my mini-component stereo system. Cheaptrick's version of The Magical Mystery Tour was programmed to start playing in 15 seconds, so I slowly made my way to the door, knowing full well that each extra second was probably magnified ten-fold within my visually impaired beauty.

My apartment door opened silently, as I had used some WD-40 on the hinges earlier in the afternoon. I saw my gorgeous fiancé standing there with the black mask over her slightly apprehensive face. I smiled and silently said, 'Thank you, God' as I stepped beside her body and prepared to sweep her off her feet, into my arms.

I bent down slightly, and with a forearm push on the back of her knees, Kaleigh let out a loud 'yelp' and shouted, "Oh God!" as her body was suddenly thrown off balance. I caught and cradled my panic stricken beauty in my strong arms. Kaleigh still hadn't heard a peep from me, before the funky guitar riff by Rick Neilson started to play within my apartment. She looked like she was about to say something to her unseen strongman when I started to carry her into my apartment. Kaleigh weakly smiled at me when she recognized the song in the background. "Welcome to your Magical Mystery Tour, my sweet Kaleigh, I'm so glad you decided to come and participate in this one of kind birthday experience. Do you like my name for your birthday surprise?"

"Oh God, yes Mike. I was getting kinda scared out there and I uh, had no idea you had even opened the door when you cradled me out there. God, I just about had a heart attack when you took my knees out like that." Kaleigh had dropped her purse and the manila envelope on the floor inside my apartment and lifted her right arm up and placed it around my neck.

I turned her slowly and gently used her blonde head as my apartment door closing device. I then dipped down slightly and used my left hand to flip the deadbolt lock. As I carried her past my entertainment center, Kaleigh softly said, "You couldn't find something other than my head to close the door with?"

"Nah. I already used your feet one time, so I wanted this to be a completely new and varied experience for you. Bet you didn't think I'd ever accidentally on purpose bonk and use your head on the door like that, right?"

"Yes," came her soft chuckling reply.

"Good answer. Now, I would really appreciate it if, from now until the end of the evening, you, my beautiful birthday girl, would only speak with yes or no replies. A few times I may request a more detailed answer or statement, but I will let you know when more than a yes or no response is needed. Does my Star understand this simple instruction for tonight?"

"Uh, yes," she struggled to say.

"Good girl. I'll forgive your little 'uh' transgression there." As I carried her, I turned her around a few times with the intent of upping her disorientation for the night. "Now, would you like to get out of those workout clothes, and put on something more appropriate for the evening's activities and the scrumptious dinner I've prepared for your magical mystery tour?"

Kaleigh's arm tightened around my neck as I spun her, and as soon as I stopped, she quickly replied with a succinct, "Yes."

As I cradled her in my arms on the way to the bedroom, I complimented her, "Good girl Star. You made a wise choice and gave a perfectly delivered reply." I rubbed her back as I maneuvered her into the bedroom and gently, but intentionally bumped her head on the door frame again. When she made no sound or comment regarding my 'accident' there, I softly said, "You have earned a minor reward for not speaking out on my, ha ha, little accident there. Very good, very good indeed."

Kaleigh pressed her head tightly into my shoulder and smiled up at me from behind her mask. I rocked her with big sweeping movements a few times, before I lowered her legs down onto the carpet in the middle of my bedroom. She was a little uneasy on her feet at the start and held onto my neck until she felt good enough to maintain her balance.

I turned her body until she was in a side view position for the camcorder on the chest-of-drawers at the end of my queen sized bed. When I was sure she was OK to stand there without my support, I moved over to double check that she was clearly captured within the LCD screen on the recorder.

As I walked back towards her, I calmly requested, "Lift your arms up please."

She obeyed right away, without hesitation and without making a sound. I inwardly smiled and took her crimson Alabama sweatshirt in my hands and lifted it up and over her head, and off her arms. I tossed it in the laundry hamper by my aquarium and then ran my hands up along her waist and ribs to the edge of her white sports bra. I was tempted to remove it quickly but then thought that prolonging this visionless undressing would amplify the overall sensual experience for Kaleigh, and for me.

With my hands on her skin, under the bottom edge of her bra, I slowly started to walk around Kaleigh, dragging my fingers lightly on her dark, tanned skin. I knew she was semi-ticklish on her sides and on my second trip around her body, I flitted my fingers over her skin. Kaleigh started to drop her arms and she lightly giggled as I semi-purposefully induced this response from her.

"Put those arms back up," I said sternly to her. "While you earned one reward earlier, you've NOW earned a demerit for your unladylike outburst and action just now." Her arms flew back up over her head, and her smile changed immediately to a frown at my words of disappointment.

Standing behind her, I slipped my fingers under the front of her tight sports bra and pulled it part way up over her firm breasts. As my fingers touched her nipples, I purposefully captured each one between my middle and index fingers and pulled them up, along with her bra until they lifted the full weight of her breasts as high as they'd go. I held her bra and her seriously stretched nipples in my fingers for a good five seconds before I released her sweet pink flesh.

Kaleigh sighed lightly at the release of her nipples, but did a good job of remaining silent and still during that little demonstration of who was in charge for the evening. I enjoyed seeing her facial expression change more than seeing how her breasts bounced back to their high natural position on her chest. Her face tensed up somewhat around her mouth and lips due to the pressure on her nipples, and then quickly relaxed as she exhaled at the release of her sensitive tissue.

With a quick movement of my hands and arms, Kaleigh's tight sports bra was up and over her head, and tossed over with her Alabama sweatshirt. I turned around to the bed and picked up the new pink, with black lacy trim, demi-bra I bought for her birthday. As I walked back in front of her, I said, "Hold your arms straight out in front of you, please."

Kaleigh dutifully did as I asked and I slipped the soft straps over her arms and positioned the half cups under her full breasts. "You may rest your hands on your waist for now, Kaleigh," I said as I moved back behind her to hook the two bra clasps. I then reached around her and captured her right nipple in my right fingers and pulled up on it to lift her full breast so it would rest more naturally on the half cup material. I repeated that action with her left nipple and breast. Kaleigh softly sighed as I gave her left nipple a slight quarter turn twist before releasing it.

I then picked up her new pink leather collar, which had two small rings attached to it. I reached over her head, around in front of her and placed it along her neck and gently cinched it up and buckled it. About that time, Kaleigh's breathing became a little shallower and she swallowed hard at realizing what been placed around her neck.

I walked around in front of her and said, "You look beautiful in your new pink and black demi bra and pink collar. I also like the new earrings and necklace that Jason gave you. Were you surprised when he gave them to you right before you left today?"

"Yes," came her staccato reply as her mouth curled up when she heard my surprisingly correct timing of Jason's birthday present.

"Now Kaleigh, you may answer these next couple of questions with more than a yes or no. Does the bra feel comfortable on your lovely breasts?"

"Yes, yes it does. There's some support for my breasts, and it's not cutting into the skin under my nipples like my purple and black bra did that one night. And I uh, like how the air from your ceiling fan feels on my exposed nipples."

"Huh, I didn't really think about the circulating air in here. I'm glad it's not too chilly, but I'm happy to hear that you like your new bra." I ran my fingers along the lacy edge of the demi-bra, from her breast bone to near her armpits. I lightly flicked her long, puffy nipples as my fingers crossed by them on their journey to her underarms.

With my hands along her sides, I traced my fingers up to her shoulders and then ran them inward to the edge of her soft, pink leather collar. I moved one hand to the attached ring at her throat and the other to the ring hanging at her spine. "Do you like the feeling of your new collar?"

"I'm uh, I'm not sure at the moment. It feels comfortable, it's not too tight, but I'm ... the rings in it make me a little, uh, a little nervous, but uh, I trust you, so I guess it feels good." Kaleigh started to move her right hand from her waist as she mentioned the rings, but quickly returned it to her waist.

"Because it's a new feeling and I know that you are a little apprehensive about it, I will forgive your small transgression there. You did well in stopping your action and returning your hand to where it belongs," I said in a soft voice as I alternately tugged on the two rings attached to her collar, which threw her slightly off balance a couple of times. "However, I suppose I should take care of that problem though, so it won't happen again. What I'm going to do should help keep you out of trouble as well. Do you think that would be a good idea?"

"Uh ... yes."

I moved my hands down from her collar and pinched her nipples with medium pressure as I said, "That wasn't a very good answer, now was it?"

"Ya-yes."

"Yes, it was a good answer to my question or yes, it was not a good answer?" I slightly increased the pressure on her nipples as I asked for Kaleigh for some clarification.

"Yes, it was na, not a good answer, I'm very sorry. Please forgive me!" she softly pled but didn't flinch or move her arms at the pinching of her puffy nipples.

I released her nipples and bent down to lightly kiss her right nipple as I said, "You're forgiven, baby. As we just agreed though, I think I need to do a little something to keep you from getting into more trouble."

I moved silently around behind her and picked up the matching pink leather wrist cuffs off the bed. They were about three inches wide and lined with soft black fur padding. They both had a small ring attached to them. I added a quick release snap to them because I wasn't much for ropes and knots (didn't stay in scouts long enough as a youngster to master that skill). I walked back in front of my blind beauty and put one of the cuffs between my knees. I took the other one and put it on her right wrist.

Kaleigh's breathing immediately changed as she felt the soft fur-lined cuff being placed on her wrist. She held her breathe for about ten seconds before she exhaled slowly as I cinched the strap tight and slid the end through the clasp, securing it in place. I looked up at her face and I could tell she wanted to say something, as her mouth fluttered open and closed but she behaved very well by not speaking or moving her arm during my actions.

As I grabbed the other cuff from between my legs, I started to softly sing/say the words to the Magical Mystery Tour, which was set on a delayed repeat mode on my stereo system. "I got an invitation - To make a reservation - Roll out for the Mystery Tour, Roll out – I got everything you need - Satisfaction guaranteed - Roll out for the Mystery Tour, Roll out - The Magical Mystery Tour is waiting to take you away, waiting to take you away." I easily placed the second cuff on Kaleigh's other wrist as I finished with my brief rendition of the title of her birthday experience.

"Did you enjoy my singing?" I queried her as I licked her left nipple while standing up in front of her.

"Yes," she said with a smile on her face.

"Honestly?" I asked as I lightly touched my thumbs and pointer fingers to her long puffy nipples.

She shook her head and said, "Yes, yes!" as I very lightly rolled her nipples between my fingers. She kept the same smile on her face as well, which I surmised was a sign of her truthfulness.

"Well thank you then for those kind words, baby." I added just a little more pressure to my right thumb as I rolled her left nipple, and I bent over and sucked her right nipple into my mouth and bathed it with my tongue. I was able to look up at her face and saw that she tossed her head back some at the pleasant sensation she was currently feeling.

"Isn't it wonderful to know we can give each other some amazing pleasures?" I said as I stood up in front of her.

"Yes it is. Thank you Mike," she said as she exhaled deeply and brought her head back into its normal position.

"Ok, Star baby, you need to use a yes or no until you have permission to add to your responses. Understood?"

"Yes," she said with a throaty sound.

"Very nice," I said to her as I reached for her right arm and lifted it up behind her head and snapped the quick release clip on the ring at her spine. Her facial expression changed from her relaxed smile to one of surprise and then to bewilderment as her right hand was restrained behind her head. I stepped up closer to her as I took her left hand and moved it up and snapped it with her other wrist onto the rear collar ring. My soft Adidas golf shirt lightly rubbed her upturned puffy nipples as I fidgeted with the snap release, so I took my time making sure I had both of her wrists properly secured in place.

As I stepped back to admire Kaleigh's beauty, I fanned out her golden blonde hair around her trapped hands and over her firm breasts held high in her pink and black demi-bra. I started to sing the next part of the song, "The Mystery Tour is dying to take you away, dying to take you away ... We're taking a trip ... A mystery tour ... We're taking a trip ... Yeaaaaaah, Roll out for the Mystery Tour."

When I saw the semi relaxed smile return to Kaleigh's face as I sang this part of the song, I figured it was time to stress her out just a little more. I moved back over to the bed and picked up the four foot long piece of one inch PVC tubing. I had previously glued some soft fur to about eight inches of tubing at both ends, and at the mid-point of it.

I rubbed the fur covered end of the tubing along the front side of Kaleigh's right elbow, which increased the brightness of her smile. Then I touched the back of her neck, below her collar with the soft fur as I slid the tubing between her shoulder and her secured wrist. With the tubing on the front side of her right elbow and behind her neck, I pushed it towards her left elbow. Kaleigh felt the bare tubing rub against the skin on the back of her neck, which caused her to frown somewhat. When she felt the fur again on her right elbow and neck, she sighed and smile slightly again. I grinned and thought she may not want to smile in a minute or so.

When the first fur covered end touched the back side of her left elbow, I said, "Ok Kaleigh, we can't have your big bad girls here drooping down now, so I need you to pull your bent elbows back as far as you can." She squeezed her powerful shoulder muscles, which pulled her shoulder blades together at my request. "Good, proudly display those beautiful boobs for me!"

This allowed me to slide the fur covered PVC tubing in front of her left elbow. I stepped back from Kaleigh and saw that this little PVC tubing device was securely lodged in front of her elbows, between her toned bicep muscles and forearms. This contraption ensured that her arms would remain in this bent, drawn back position for as long as I wanted. Kaleigh's full breasts, with her long pink puffy nipples were truly on display now.

I examined her facial expression to determine if this PVC tubing and her current position put undue strain on her neck. Kaleigh didn't appear to be too taxed in this position but I still wanted to be sure, so I asked, "Is that tubing hurting your neck? Putting pressure along your spine or neck?"

"No," she quickly replied.

Because this wasn't something I wanted to mess around with, I told her she could tell me exactly what she was feeling with that tubing on her neck. She softly said, "It is definitely a unique feeling but I can still pull my arms back some to relieve any pressure on my neck." Kaleigh contracted her upper back muscles a little more which showed me she could indeed create some space between the tubing and her neck if she needed to. She continued on with, "I'm glad you put some of that soft fur there in the middle, as that tubing would not have felt as good without it."

"Ok baby, thanks for telling me you're Ok with it like it is," I said and kissed her on her soft pink lips. "So, what do you think my little breast displaying device? Do you like it?"

"No, uh yes," came her confused reply.

"Explain yourself," I said is a semi stern voice.

"Uh, I said no because I'm, I'm completely exposed, my breasts are pushed way up and out, which is, uh isn't my usual style. I know I have a good body and like to show it but uh, this is way out of my comfort zone right now." Kaleigh bend over a little as she answered, by tucking in her stomach which lowered her breasts down some.

"Stand tall and straight please. No slouching allowed," I told her in a firm voice.

She immediately straightened her back and apologized again for her misbehavior. After I reminded her that she also said yes to 'liking' my display device, she softly said, "I simply trust you. I'll do whatever you think I will like and can handle. You uh, you showed me, just now, that you truly care about me when you asked if that tubing was hurting me. So I just feel, uh, if you want me like this or any other way, I will do it for you because I love you."

I stepped up to her and kissed her with all I could muster as I wrapped her in my arms. Knowing full well she couldn't return the hug, I lightly chided her with, "I can't get a hug for that wonderful kiss?"

"I would if I could, believe me, I most certainly would," she said and smiled brightly from behind her soft black eye mask as she pressed her arms forward some against the PVC tubing.

"Ok my beautiful Star, are you ready for the rest of your dinner attire?"

"Yes," she said succinctly, and in the appropriate manner.

I slowly moved behind her and reached around her waist to undo the elastic drawstring on her black Fitness for Boomers track pants. I happened to look down at her feet and saw she had on her white, with purple trim cross training shoes. I decided I better remove them before removing her track pants. With her shoes off, I reached back to the waist band of her track pants and slowly eased them down her legs. Once they cleared her toned butt and strong thighs, they fell quickly down around her ankles.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.