Before the Energists
Chapter 27: Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds - Before the Energists

Copyright© 2013 by AL-Canadian

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27: Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds - Before the Energists - Mike Nevins' life was wonderful, just tenured and promoted at work, a beautiful young fiance but it all suddenly ended on the way to a Valentine's Day dinner/show. This 1st 'book' details his life one month prior his being claimed by the Energists. As of now, this will be a 4 book series. The preface gives a little info on it's direction. Codes added when needed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Science Fiction   Sports   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   School  

Early morning, February 13, 2003

I quickly clicked off my watch's alarm at 4:20am, hoping that my birthday girl didn't hear it. As expected, she didn't flinch and was softly snoring with her back to me. I gingerly got out of bed and went about getting the first part of Kaleigh's birthday surprise ready.

After turning up the thermostat to about 75, as I didn't want either of us to 'freeze', I went to the kitchen and put together her breakfast-in-bed-tray. I pulled the flower arrangement from the refrigerator and thought I had it all set. Just as I was about to carry it into the bedroom, I almost forget the most important thing for the morning. I moved over to the curio case, with all my dragon figurines and memorabilia, and snagged the little box I had hidden in there.

Walking in the bedroom, I saw she still asleep and that the main alarm was about 7 minutes from going off at 4:50am. I set the tray down on the end of the bed, where she wouldn't knock it over, and turned on my aquarium lights. I knew I would need some light for this little event, and those lights provided enough.

I once again internally debated on whether or not to record this event, and finally decided I would, as I'm sure we'd both like to see it again later in life. I placed my video camera on the chest-of-drawers, and adjusted the thing for low light recording. After I was satisfied with the camera's coverage, I saw that Kaleigh's alarm was a minute from sounding. I started recording and grabbed the tray, and nervously waited for my sleeping beauty to come to life.

"Happy 23rd birthday Kaleigh," I softly whispered in her ear as she stretched out her nude body under the covers/comforter on my bed. When she opened her eyes and lazily smiled at me, I said, "Here's your coffee and a bowl of your favorite blueberry and strawberry, Mini-Wheats." After she slowly sat up and leaned back on the pillows, which I had propped up along the headboard, I placed the breakfast-in-bed-tray over her lap.

"Oh Mike, this is so sweet!" Kaleigh picked up the small arrangement of fresh pink, purple and black flowers and smelled their lovely fragrance. "My colors, you got roses in my three colors!"

"The florist said I was nuts for wanting black roses in the arrangement, but I know what my Star likes."

"Yes you do. Thank you," she said as she placed flowers on the tray and picked up her cup of coffee. "Umm, blueberry flavored too ... Oh this is gooood coffee. You really out-did yourself. I'm so lucky to have you in my life." She set her cup down and leaned over to give me a quick peck on my cheek.

"We're both lucky then, Kaleigh," I replied to her compliment. "I really think I'm getting the better end of the deal between us. Just look at you," I said as I waved my hand across in front of her. "How many 40ish guys like me, wake up to see a gorgeous, 23 year-old blonde beauty, with her amazing big, bad girls happily exposed for him to admire, as she lounges in his bed?"

Kaleigh beamed at my words and lifted her hands up to her full breasts and gently hefted their weight. "I do like 'exposing' these bad girls here for you. Now my good sir, how many young ladies have a smart, caring gentleman, who knows exactly how to manipulate their bad girls, in such a way that their brain implodes and their pussy erupts?" Kaleigh's fingers lightly rolled her puffy, pink nipples as she asked her rhetorical question, while staring up at me.

I just smiled and nodded my head in acknowledgment of her wonderful compliment. I definitely enjoyed watching her slowly rub her hardening nipples but decided that starting something right now might impede my birthday plans. "I could watch you play with your boobs all day long, Kaleigh, buuut I think you better focus more on eating those Mini-Wheats, or they'll become 'mini-mush'." I made a yucky face and stuck my tongue out to show her my thoughts on eating mushy cereal.

"But it's my birthday and I want to..." Kaleigh started to pout and pinched her nipples fairly hard, while looking up at me.

"EAT, baby," I sternly said as I cut off her pouty rant. "Don't you have to be at work today by 6:15? Aren't President Sorenson's wife and Vice-President Barrett meeting with you, planning on joining your club?"

Kaleigh dutifully dropped her hands from her breasts and picked up the spoon and cup of coffee. As she leaned forward to take a sip of the coffee, she softly said, "Yes damn it, you're right. Why did I schedule that appointment with them on my birthday, of all days? Thanks for keeping me on track, Mike."

I chuckled at her whiny reply. As I slowly turned towards my aquarium, I said, "You're welcome, birthday girl." I started to halfheartedly fool around with my aquarium supplies, in order to give the appearance of normalcy to Kaleigh as she ate her cereal. However, I was simply bidding my time, waiting for...

"What the! Oh God, Mike!" Kaleigh shouted out, while nearly knocking the breakfast tray over with her legs. Only her cobra-quick reflexes kept the flower vase from spilling over onto the comforter. At the same time, I heard a small 'clinking' sound as my main birthday present for Kaleigh landed on the tray, when she dropped her spoon to corral the flower vase.

I moved back over beside Kaleigh, as she placed the vase back on the breakfast tray. She briefly looked over, up at me, then quickly searched for and reached out to her 'milk-covered' present. After she gingerly picked it up and shook the milk off it, she softly said, "Oh my, it's beautiful Mike. I've never seen anything like this before. My God, I absolutely love it."

I reached down and removed the tray from over her lap. With it out of the way, I snagged the napkin and said to the glowing beauty before me, "Let me see it for a second, please."

I rubbed all around the sterling silver band with the soft napkin, and held the ring between my right index finger and thumb. Then, with my left hand, I reached over and lifted Kaleigh's left hand up to where I was now seated. She started to tremble as she realized what was about to happen. I had a semi-difficult time keeping her left hand still as I moved my right hand in front of her shaking fingers.

After taking a deep breath, and letting the air out slowly to calm myself, I softly said, "Kaleigh, my Star, Plyer, I know you asked for this present the other day, and I agreed to get it for you. But I still wanted to surprise you somehow, with this small token of my love. So would you, Kaleigh, honor me by wearing this 'milk and mini-wheat' ring, and more importantly, will you agree to be my wife?"

As soon as I got the ring on her finger, she expectantly launched her naked upper torso at me, and seriously tried to squeeze the living daylights out of me. Once again, I was surprised at how quickly Kaleigh could transform herself from one state to another. Here I thought she was a trembling and tear-filled girl as I slid the ring on her finger, yet she instantaneously became a strong, powerful, joy-filled woman.

When she finally relaxed and allowed me to breathe again, she leaned back on the pillows and tearfully said, "Yes, yes, a million times yes. There's nothing I want more in this world than to be your wife and eventually have your children." She looked at me with her tear-filled eyes and leaned forward to apply a sweet, soft kiss to my nose and then my lips. Before she pulled away again, she lovingly gave me one of my favorite Eskimo-kisses.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.