Before the Energists - Cover

Before the Energists

Copyright© 2013 by AL-Canadian

Chapter 24: Rest Your Love On Me - Before the Energists

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24: Rest Your Love On Me - Before the Energists - Mike Nevins' life was wonderful, just tenured and promoted at work, a beautiful young fiance but it all suddenly ended on the way to a Valentine's Day dinner/show. This 1st 'book' details his life one month prior his being claimed by the Energists. As of now, this will be a 4 book series. The preface gives a little info on it's direction. Codes added when needed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Science Fiction   Sports   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   School  

9:35pm

I drew a hot bath for Kaleigh as she slowly got her bushed body out of her gray pantsuit, black blouse and a mismatched old bra and panty. This was the first time I had seen her in anything less than semi-new and matched undies, but I guess when she got dressed this morning, she really didn't care or feel too sexy.

I tried to get a smile from her by saying, "Pretty hot duds, you got on there!" as she slowly reached around behind her back to unclasp her bra.

I got a semi-smile from her, as she sarcastically said, "Yeah, I feel like a princess when I'm wearing these." She dropped the old nude bra beside her pantsuit and then lightly rubbed her full breasts. Kaleigh lifted her butt quickly off the bed and slid her thread bare white boy-shorts down her legs.

"You'll always be my princess, regardless of what you have on," I shouted from within the master bathroom. I moved over to check on the water temperature and level in the large Jacuzzi. "When you're dressed for skinny-dipping, come on in here. This is almost ready for you."

"You didn't have to get a bath going for me. I was, I just wanted to crawl into bed here," she replied as she sat on the edge of her king bed.

I poked my head out of the bathroom door and said to her, "This hot bath will do you a world of good. It will help you sleep better, which you haven't done too well here lately." I walked over to her and sat down beside her. She leaned into me, and I wrapped her naked body up with my arms. "Come on baby, I'll help you. You'll feel better once you get in the hot water."

After getting her into the Jacuzzi, I sat on the edge of the tub and gathered up her long, wavy blonde hair, and haphazardly piled it up on top of her head. With two medium hair-clips I found along the side of the Jacuzzi, I had her golden mane up out of the way and said, "Sink down some and let the hot water work all over your back. I can tell it's pretty tight."

As she slid down further into the water, she said, "Yeah, this does feel good. Are you going to join me?"

"Nah, I'm going to jump in the shower I think. I just feel cleaner after a shower than a bath. Do you want the jets turned on?"

"No, I'm good just resting here. If you hit the heater button, not the jets button, it will keep the water good and hot for me. Go ahead and jump into the shower. When you're done, I'll be ready to get out of here too."

"You sure? Are you OK in there?"

"Yeah Iron. I'm OK. Get your shower, please. Thanks for taking care of me like this, and also for the past couple of days. I haven't been much good, especially to you."

"You'd have been there for me, if I needed it. It's what we do when the other is hurting." I went to the linen closet and pulled out another bath towel and saw the 'tub-pillow' there. I grabbed it and walked over to Kaleigh. "Here you go baby. Rest your head on it, close your pretty little eyes and just relax as best you can."

"Thanks Mike."


It was still a treat to see Kaleigh's body as she dried herself off after her relaxing bath. Each time I've seen her body, I found something new that keeps piquing a new interest in her. Tonight as I dried off, I noticed that she had her toenails done differently than I remembered. She had five different polishes, one for each of her finely cared-for toes. Each toe had a unique star design over the main color. From her big toe to her little toe, the colors were: light purple with a hot pink star; dark purple with a pale pink star; black with a combo hot pink, light purple star; pale pink with a dark purple star; and finally a hot pink little toenail with a light purple star.

When she saw me staring at her feet, Kaleigh swayed back on her heels and wiggled her toes at me. She smiled at me and said, "My favorite colors and design. You like them?"

"Oh yeah, baby. I just can't believe I didn't notice them earlier."

Kaleigh gently laughed at that comment, tossed her towel beside the Jacuzzi tub, and then placed her left foot up on the bathroom counter. She wiggled her toes, as she looked at me in the mirror and softly said, "I think you can be forgiven for not noticing these. We had a few other things keeping us distracted here lately."

I nodded my head at her and bent over and kissed her beautiful big left toe, while caressing her long lean leg. I saw Kaleigh's bright smile reflected in the mirror, which I took as a good sign, since smiling hasn't been a common occurrence with her these past few days.

It took me, with my hairy body, a moment longer to dry off compared to Kaleigh's silky smooth body. I laid my towel down on the edge of the jetted tub and sat on it to watch her perform her serious nightly facial cleansing. From my vantage, I had the perfect perspective to marvel at how incredibly beautiful she was. Even when she was upset or sad, her face kept a classic shine about it. With the bright lights in her bathroom, she was the epitome of a golden bear, with her semi-dark, tanned body. Her ass was high and toned; a true athlete's butt and her shoulders were broad and strong, from years of swimming.

In the mirror, I could see that Kaleigh's breasts were high, firm and full, and they were a good size for her body type. There was little to no sag and they bounced lightly as she moved her arms and hands to wash her face. Kaleigh kept her shoulders held high and back in good position, which was reflected in her always excellent posture. Her stomach was rock solid and flat from her blonde 'star' to her ribcage. The two white-gold hoops at her innie-bellybutton created a lovely contrast with her semi-dark, tanned complexion.

As I was taking in her matchless beauty, Kaleigh smiled at me in the mirror and without missing a beat washing her face, asked, "Are you comfy sitting there?"

"Yes ma'am. I'm just admiring the gorgeousness standing before me. It's not every day a guy gets to see a front and rear picture of pure beauty like this." Kaleigh immediately turned towards me and turquoise eyes radiated down upon me. I blew her a kiss and rocked forward onto my feet and walked up to her. I patted her on the butt and asked, "What else do you need me to do before we get to bed?"

"Uh, you can set the alarm, and uh, if you can grab me a glass of fruit juice from the fridge, that would be great. Oh and, before you do that, just hold me, kiss me, please."

"My pleasure baby, my pleasure."


Kaleigh's nude body was lying on her side, and my equally naked body was snuggled up against her back, in her warm sleigh bed. It was about twenty minutes after I turned off the lights and put her juice glass on the nightstand. I thought she was asleep as I simply enjoyed knowing she was finally able to get some rest after saying her final good-bye to Dani, one of her best friends.

I continued to lightly run my right hand along her torso and over her hip as a gentle reminder that I was there with her, and she was safe here beside me. Just as I felt myself nodding off, Kaleigh rolled over onto her stomach and softly whispered to me, "Mike, Mike can I uh ... can I lie down on top of you? I just need to feel like, uh, that I'm safe, completely safe in your arms."

I rolled onto my back and scooted over a little towards her. "Come on baby, crawl up on top of my chest." I reached up and lifted the covers up off my body, allowing Kaleigh to move over top of my body.

When she finally settled her head down over my heart and left shoulder area, I could tell there wasn't an inch of her body touching the mattress. Her arms and legs were stretched out along my limbs and her breasts were compressed down into my lower ribcage.

I moved my right arm up from my side to pull her blonde hair down, away from my face, which caused her to say, "Am I too heavy? Are you uncomfortable with me like this?"

"You're good, Kaleigh. I was just moving your hair away from my face; it was tickling me a little. I hardly notice you lying like this, and I'm actually enjoying this light compressed sensation with you here."

"K, just roll me off if this gets uncomfortable though. I probably wouldn't notice it in a few minutes anyway."

"I can manage your 115 pounds just fine girl." I dropped my right arm back alongside my body and felt Kaleigh move her left arm over it, and it settled down in the crease between my arm and torso. I lifted my right hand up and lightly rubbed her hip as I softly said, "Rest your love on me, Kaleigh. Rest your love on me. Sleep tight baby. I love you."

"I love you too," she sleepily replied.

In less than 60 seconds, I heard a soft, yet pleasant snoring sound come from my exhausted beauty. I patted her hip with my right hand and then dropped it back along my body. Blessed sleep soon overtook me as well, and I matched Kaleigh's gentle snoring sounds.


9:30am, Sunday, February 2, 2003

I slowly 'shook' the cobwebs out of my head, and did my best to get my brain going to analyze my current unique sleeping arrangement. I had a layer of something soft over my face, a solid object pushing at my chin and my body felt somewhat trapped or slightly weighted down. While my right arm was semi-asleep and tingling, my left arm felt good and under my control. As I lifted it up to check out the dead weight resting on me, my brain cleared enough for me to recall that it was my exhausted 'sleeping beauty' that rested her body on top of mine last night. I set my left hand on Kaleigh's butt and rubbed it in small circles as I focused more on what happened last night.

While she was tired or worn-out after three long days dealing with Dani's death, I thought Kaleigh's mind was returning to a more 'normal' state after she had had her bath and had gotten into the bed last night. However, something obviously got under her skin after we were cuddled up together. She oddly requested to lie down on me for protection or safety. What was it that triggered her feeling of insecurity and caused her to ask for this unique sleeping arrangement?

I wiggled my upper body some, to create a little space between the top of Kaleigh's head and my chin. I could partially see some light entering from edges of her bedroom window through my semi-opened eyes. Her blonde tresses obscured my view and prevented me from completely opening my eyes to check out the current situation.

Although my brain was telling my right arm to move up to clear her hair out of my face, it didn't want to cooperate, as moving it activated the '1000 ant bite-like feeling' one experiences when a person's blood flow starts to return to that 'dead' limb. I decided against forcing that tingling feeling, and then ran my good left limb up Kaleigh's back to her neck and head. I used my fingers to gather up her tousled hair and move it down, out of my face.

Kaleigh stirred ever so slightly at feeling her hair pulled slightly. When I ran my left hand back down and rubbed her toned tush, she wiggled her lower body enough to cause her legs to slide down off and outside my legs. I felt her pull her right arm up towards her face, and she laid it down on my shoulder. Kaleigh took a deep sigh and slipped her hand between her cheek and my chest before she settled down again to knock out a little more sleep.

Unfortunately for me, all her wiggling, plus feeling her legs open up around my waist triggered a currently unwanted male response. In addition, I became aware that Kaleigh's star shaped pubic hair was tickling my formerly flaccid cock as it hung down over my scrotum. With space now available for it between her just opened legs, my smaller head decided, without permission, to make an uninvited appearance.

When my cock is hard, having it bent down beyond perpendicular or 90 degrees from my trunk is often an uncomfortable experience. With Kaleigh's legs spread open now, and her crotch jammed up against the base of my now hard cock, it was pushed down to a painful level. Now I had another, more pressing problem to deal with besides figuring out what got into Kaleigh's mind last night.

Thankfully, my right arm was nearly back to feeling useful again, so I moved it up to Kaleigh's other butt cheek, in hopes of scooting her up a little to relieve the pressure on my 'disobedient' and uncomfortable hard cock. However, when she felt my hands on her ass, she subconsciously squirmed a little under my hands, and pushed down somewhat with her body, the exact opposite action I hoped to perform here with her. It took all my willpower not to cry out or forcefully move Kaleigh away from my aching groin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.