Before the Energists
Chapter 17: Shameless

Copyright© 2013 by AL-Canadian

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17: Shameless - Mike Nevins' life was wonderful, just tenured and promoted at work, a beautiful young fiance but it all suddenly ended on the way to a Valentine's Day dinner/show. This 1st 'book' details his life one month prior his being claimed by the Energists. As of now, this will be a 4 book series. The preface gives a little info on it's direction. Codes added when needed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Science Fiction   Sports   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   School  

Mike’s Apartment, Tuscaloosa, AL

7:45am, Sunday, January 12, 2003

Wet snow, with a little freezing rain greeted me when I got up Sunday morning. It wasn’t looking good for my journey down the highway to meet Kaleigh, her family and a few of her friends at her church in Lakeview. I turned on the TV, and saw the surest sign of bad weather for central Alabama; ABC33-40’s weather man extraordinaire, James Spann, was broadcasting instead of the usual Sunday morning shows. The ‘Spann-man’ was the station’s evening weather man, but when bad weather like Tornadoes or some wintery mix comes, like this morning, he is the person most of central Alabama likes to get their weather information from. After watching him for about ten minutes, I figured today was a good day to hang tight at home and venture outside only if absolutely necessary.

I called Kaleigh at about 9am to see how the weather was towards Birmingham, although I could see it was already pretty miserable everywhere along the I-20/59 corridor. She had just gotten up and was getting ready for Sunday school at Hepzibah when I called. She turned on her TV and agreed that a trip up to her neck of the woods would be inviting trouble. I suggested that she call her dad and have him find out if their church was even going to be held in this weather. I told her I’d seen several churches listed on the cancellation ticker on the bottom of the TV screen, with a couple being Belleview Baptist, and Tannehill Valley Baptist. I think I surprised Kaleigh by my knowing that both of those churches were only about five miles from her neighborhood.

I had Kaleigh promise to call me regarding their church plans for the morning. Based on the weather forecast, I also told her I didn’t think it would be wise for her to come into Tuscaloosa on Monday morning to open up her fitness club. James Spann just said it was looking more and more like this icy weather system was going to hang around central Alabama until Tuesday or possibly Wednesday. Temperatures weren’t predicted to go above freezing until Wednesday, which meant any icing of the roads would hang around as our road crews didn’t have major league winter weather equipment or supplies like our northern Yankee or Canadian brethren. Kaleigh said she would check with Justin about opening the club, if the weather was decent within the big city of Tuscaloosa. That made me feel a lot better, knowing she wasn’t going to risk driving on icy roads, just to open her business for a few ‘crazy’ folks.


Mike’s Apartment, Tuscaloosa, AL

8:12am, Wednesday, January 15, 2003

Unlike most weathermen, the ‘Spann-man’ was once again correct in his forecast. Freezing rain coated most of central and northern Alabama on Sunday, and the thermometer didn’t rise above 32 degrees until today, mid-morning time. I cautioned Kaleigh about driving on the roads too early today, especially places where the evergreen trees were shading the road, preventing the road surface from absorbing the sun’s rays to melt the ice and/or dry out the pavement. She told me Justin was going to open for her this morning and that she wouldn’t hit the road until at least 10am.

I meet Kaleigh for lunch at a new little mom and pop Greek bistro, about a half mile from her fitness club. My Star-Baby told me they had the best Greek salad, topped with either salmon or shrimp, anywhere in Alabama. After eating one of their large salads, I would have to agree with her. Mr. Angelo Taziki, the owner, told us that the dressing was his great grandmother’s recipe, which they guarded religiously. I told him they should try to sell it at some of the local grocery stores. Kaleigh agreed with me and said she thought she could sell some of his Greek dressing at her club. Mr. Taziki just laughed and said he would think about it. When he came back with our bill, he had a 20oz. bottle of the dressing and said it was for our use, ‘on the house’. We thanked him and said we would be telling all our friends about his great bistro. Kaleigh gave him and his wife, Maria, a couple of guest passes to her club, and we wished them well in their new business. Mrs. Taziki wished us good luck in our new relationship. When I asked how she knew we were a ‘new couple’, she just smiled and nodded at me. She said it all without saying a word.

On the way back to her club, Kaleigh asked if I wanted to work out there. I told her I had a meeting with the Dean, my boss, at 1:30, so we agreed that she would come by my apartment after work. Even though I didn’t ask, I just had a feeling she was going to want to stay tonight. Seeing her travel bag in the back seat of her car was a slight give away, though. When we got back to her club, I told her I missed her these past few days and couldn’t wait to see her later on this evening. She said it would be around 7:30 pm before she got there as she was going to close up tonight, as Justin opened for her this morning. I kissed her goodbye and drove back to the university.


Mike’s Apartment, Tuscaloosa, AL

7:25pm, Wednesday, January 15, 2003

I had New York strip-steaks, baked potatoes and a spinach salad with California strawberries ready when Kaleigh got to my apartment. I could tell she was beat from the way she slumped down on the couch after I gave her a welcoming kiss. I asked what was going on, and she said a couple of things, one good and one not so good. When given the choice of good or bad, I always want the good first. Kaleigh said she was tired because they were amazingly busy at her club, with five new people signing up for full memberships. Each person was given a tour, and an opportunity to do a workout with one of the trainers there. With five new folks, Kaleigh worked her tail off this afternoon as a trainer.

The bad news was that Kaleigh’s ‘time of the month’ arrived on Tuesday, and she said it regularly knocks her on her butt for a couple of days. She told me that she wasn’t a bitchy girl during this time, but she sometimes would get severe cramps, and just wanted to be left alone. I gave her a hug and told her I would do whatever it took to help her get through the next couple of days. I also said that my second wife had severe endometriosis, and I learned a thing or two, which might help her with her menstrual pain. Kaleigh smiled at me and said she was up for anything that might help, as she was starting to hurt after her exercised induced ‘pain-drugs’ or endorphins were clearing her system.

After we ate our dinner, I had Kaleigh relax on the couch while I cleaned up the mess in the kitchen. She had on ESPN watching Virginia play at Duke. The Blue Devils pulled away in the last few minutes to claim a 104-93 victory. As I walked by her into my bedroom, I said Alabama was hosting Mississippi State on ESPN2. Kaleigh changed the channel just as the overtime period was starting. She was getting into the extra time, as the Crimson Tide took charge of the game at Coleman Coliseum. Listening to her yell at the Tide players on the TV, I chuckled a little at her because it was usually me doing the TV fussing during games. However, instead of watching the game, I was preparing the bathroom for my blonde beauty’s hot and hopefully relaxing shower.

Kaleigh yelled out that the Tide had won 68-62, and asked what I was doing. I told her I was getting one of her ‘PMS’ treatments ready, and that she could come on into the master suite when she was ready to relax. She laughed at my comment, and said as she walked into the bedroom, “You better hope it ISN’T full blown PMS, Mister, or you’ll be majorly sorry!”

“Baby, you know I’ve been married twice before, and I just said one was a major ‘B’ when it came to her time of the month. I doubt you could top anything she said or did during her monthly cycle,” I said in as soothing a voice as possible. “Come on, drop your draws and jump into the shower. I’ve got some magic for you that I think will hopefully help with your cramps and aches.”

Kaleigh looked at me funny but didn’t argue as she started to get out of her Fitness for Boomers sweat suit. I told her that her track suit looked better on her than me, but she said that was my opinion and that hers didn’t match mine. I thanked her for that implied compliment and also started to get out of my blue jeans and golf shirt. I lightly whistled at her when I saw her in the same sports bra and biker shorts combo, which she wore as my birthday wrapping.

“You like huh? Too bad I don’t feel very pretty or sexy at the moment,” she said in a soft tone. In another couple of seconds, she was naked and waiting on me to get the rest of my duds off. When I bend down to pull my socks off, I saw the tell-tale signs of her feminine hygiene product between her legs. With what I had in mind to help with her cramps, she wouldn’t need that at the moment, so I asked if she minded removing her tampon.

Kaleigh got all red-faced embarrassed and turned away quickly at my asking her to remove her feminine product. However, she went over to the commode, removed it, and wrapped it in toilet tissue before tossing it in the trash can. As she walked the short distance back to me at the shower entrance, she said, “I’m sooo embarrassed right now. Gawd, that has got to put a damper on your plans now.”

“Again, you underestimate me and my experiences with other ladies; and how to deal with Mother-Nature’s bodily functions,” I replied back to my blonde beauty. “I’ve seen those female products and dealt with the reason for them before. We just have to deal with the good and the not so good times. Come on, Star-Baby, get your cute little tush in under the hot water.”

“Oh, it does feel good,” Kaleigh groaned out as she swayed her body under the combo massage and rain pattern stream of water. “I’m just not sure how much fun I’ll be here, tonight. Sorry about that.”

“Don’t worry about me, Kaleigh. Right now and later on tonight is just to help you feel better during your lady time. Now, just try and relax and enjoy this experience.” I whispered as I took my loofah and lathered her up with a new strawberry/lavender body wash. I had her lift her arms up, as I cleaned her around her pits, back and neck/shoulder areas.

“That smells great, Mike. Did you get that just for me?”

“Yuppers. Didn’t think my Irish Spring scent was a good one for such a beautiful lady, so I did a little Bath and Body Works run the other day. Are you sure you like the scent?”

“Oh, yeah, it’s great! I like both strawberry and lavender smells. This must be a new scent, as I haven’t seen or smelt it in the store before.”

“The sales girl said it just came out a week ago. Glad you like it,” I informed Kaleigh as I moved down her back to wash her delectable butt and long lean legs. “Spread ‘em for me a little bit, Baby. Thanks,” I asked and ran the soapy sponge up between her legs to wash her butt crack and her outer pussy area. I lingered in this area, and ran my fingers over and around her pussy lips, which caused her to moan out softly and slowing gyrate her butt on my fingers. With my other hand, I continued washing her long legs with the loofah. As I removed my left hand from between her legs, I said, “Turn around please, Star-Baby.”

Kaleigh groaned at losing the gentle teasing action in and along her pussy, but she turned as I requested. I sat on the small ledge in the shower and poured some more of the body wash on the sponge and started washing the front side of her beautiful gams. The hot massaging spray lightly hit her shoulders and splashed down around my face. I looked up at her and saw she had her eyes closed and was rocking side to side to have the water hit all around her shoulders and upper-back area.

With the loofah washing around her knees, I leaned forward and kissed her right at the top of her slit, where the bottom point of her blonde star touched her clitoral area. Kaleigh moaned out at the new sensation, and I then probed her clit hood area with my tongue. This caused her to reach for my head and say, “Oh Mike, you don’t have to do that. I’m not exactly clean right now.” She used her hands to try to pull me away, but I kept flicking her clit with my tongue and used my strength to overcome her gentle pressure on my head.

When she eased off her attempt to push me away from her slit, I softly said to her, “I washed you pretty well done here, and I like doing this to you.” I kept sucking on and flicking her hard clit, as I not so attentively continued to wash up her front thighs with my left handed loofah.

When I got the soapy sponge up to her groin, I pulled away and asked her to spread her legs even wider for me. I washed all around the pussy and pubic hair with the soft sponge, and then grabbed a new soft wash cloth hanging on the inside of the shower door. I put a little of the shower gel on it and rubbed it between her pussy lips and gently eased it up into her vagina with my index finger. Kaleigh cooed at the unexpected intrusion and her hips started to gyrate against the slow finger/cloth intrusion in her pussy.

When I pulled my finger and the cloth out of her, there was a little dried blood on the wash-rag, so I rinsed it out and repeated the cleaning action, to make sure the soap was cleaned from her vaginal passage. Kaleigh’s breathing was a good bit deeper and irregular after this dual cleansing action. When I was sure the soap was rinsed away, I ran my tongue up her slit once and captured her hard clit between my lips and then my teeth. I flashed my tongue over her clamped clit, which caused her pelvis to grind hard into my mouth as a small orgasm rocked her body.

Kaleigh cried out, “Oooh! Gaawd! Yes! Suck my clit, oooh, fuck yes! Suck, suck, suck it!” She held my head tight to her pussy as she humped her crotch to my face. I held her clinching butt cheeks in my hands and lightly probed around her asshole with my soapy, right index finger as she pressed her pussy on my mouth. I kept on assaulting her hard clit in my mouth, which intensified her orgasm and her vocalizations.

With her now familiar, “Oh! Gawd! Yes! Oh, gawd, I’m ca-cum ... ming, cumming!” response, I pushed my right index finger, two knuckles deep into her contracting butthole. Kaleigh pushed her butt down on the anal intruder, which I took as a good sign and started to wiggle it around her hot backdoor passage. Her vocal responses changed shortly to, “Soo good, that feels so-so good! Gawd, yes, feels so fucking good.”

Kaleigh then started to hump on my hand, so I responded by pushing and pulling my finger in and out her butt. As her next orgasm neared, I sucked hard on her clit, and pushed my index finger all the way into her bum, which triggered a gush of her pussy juices as she collapsed down around my head and shoulders.

Kaleigh’s body shaking slowed as that powerful orgasm subsided. I also eased off on stimulating her clit and her anal passage. When she pushed her body upright and looked down at me, she said, “THAT was the best orgasm I’ve ever had during my time of the month. I’m tired, but I feel a million times better down there now. Oh, gawd, that was fucking wonderful, even without fucking! Oh, Mike, that was, uh so damn good. Thanks!”

“My pleasure, Star, it was definitely my pleasure doing that for you,” I replied and smiled up at her. “I’ve learned a thing or two about a woman’s responses during their periods. Hopefully that will help you through the rest of the night. Now, would you like me to finish washing the rest of you?”

Her eyes brightened and she flashed her beautiful white teeth as she said, “Would you? You don’t have to do anymore, if you don’t want to.”

“Can’t you tell I’m enjoying the heck out of doing this?” I replied while nodding down at my hard cock. “Now, step back and let me finish cleaning you up.”

“Oh, Iron, I can take care of...” she started to say when she saw my cock but I stopped her with a finger to her lips.

“This is your time. I’m good with knowing you’re feeling better here. Don’t worry about ‘him’ right now.”

I put a little more of the new shower gel on the loofah and started to wash her flat stomach and sides, and then up and over her full, firm breasts. I had her lean back, so the water would rinse the soap off her body. As I stood up, I kissed each of her hard, pink nipples and then wrapped my arms around her back and kissed her softly, yet passionately on her full luscious lips.

When we separated, she looked up at me with a combination of love and confusion in her eyes. She tentatively said, “I can’t believe you just did that to me ... during my period. I LOVED it but it was, um ... oh, I just can’t believe you licked, and sucked me like that during my period.”

I smiled down at her, and replied, “Do you like Garth Brooks?”

“Garth Brooks, uh, yeah. Why?” she said with a look of pure confusion at my question.

I grinned at her and started to sing with my awful singing voice, “I’m Shameless, when it comes to loving you. I’ll do anything you want me to. I’ll do anything at all.” Kaleigh was speechless as I sang my terrible rendition of this great song. She finally wrapped her arms around my shoulders and basically got me to stop butchering the song by kissing me hard on my lips.

When she pulled away, her face was wetter than it should have been just from the water in the shower. Kaleigh placed a good many small kisses on my face and neck before I said, “Look here, I got you some Salon Selectives shampoo like you use at your house. Now, you won’t end up bald like me!” We both chuckled at my self-depreciation and rehash of a previous showering comment.

I grabbed the new bottle of shampoo and poured a good amount into my hand as Kaleigh tipped her long mane of blonde hair back under the water stream to make sure it was good and wet. I moved up close to her, and felt my hard-on press into her stomach as I massaged the shampoo into her hair. She backed up from the shower stream and pulled me under it, as I worked my fingers through her hair and massaged her scalp.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.