Before the Energists - Cover

Before the Energists

Copyright© 2013 by AL-Canadian

Chapter 13: Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13: Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Mike Nevins' life was wonderful, just tenured and promoted at work, a beautiful young fiance but it all suddenly ended on the way to a Valentine's Day dinner/show. This 1st 'book' details his life one month prior his being claimed by the Energists. As of now, this will be a 4 book series. The preface gives a little info on it's direction. Codes added when needed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Science Fiction   Sports   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   School  

Million Dollar Lakes, Tuscaloosa County, AL
Thursday, January 9, 2003, after dinner

We headed out to my car in their garage, which appeared a little warmer than the typical garage I’ve had vehicles in during chilly nights. As I opened the passenger door to the car, Kaleigh turned to me and planted a sweet kiss on my cheek before she slipped into her seat. As I walked around to my door, Kaleigh hit the garage-door opener and it semi-startled me. Good thing she didn’t see my little reaction or I would have been in for it.

“So, you think you’re going to be staying in Tuscaloosa tomorrow night, do you? May I ask where you’re planning on sleeping?” I teasingly quizzed her as I slipped behind the wheel.

“Oh, there’s some real old dude, who has a thing for me. I bet if I showed him a little cleavage, smiled and maybe flipped my hair just right, his tongue would be dragging on the ground,” she returned with a quick witty reply. “I’d probably have to help him get safely into his apartment. If you’d be so nice as to drop me off at my house on your way home, I’d appreciate it greatly.”

“Sure thing little girl,” I fired back. I then added after a few moments, “Maybe you should remember what your parents taught you about getting into a stranger’s car, though. Good thing for you, I’m not one of those dirty-old men.”

As I pulled down beside her garage, she hit the opener and just sat there. After thirty seconds or so of silence, I said, “Well, Miss, here you are, right beside your house. Do you want me to wait to make sure you get inside safely?”

Kaleigh looked flummoxed as I kept a straight face waiting for her to make the next move. Finally she turned towards me and leaned over the center console and stared into my eyes with her turquoise jewels. Then she smacked me pretty hard on the right shoulder and caved in by saying, “Ohhh, alright dang it! You’re the very handsome, distinguished dude, who I want to spend as much time as I possibly can, okay! Will you please park your car over there, and come on inside my house?”

“Sure thing, M’lady,” I gently replied. With as straight a face as possible, I then added, “I hope you have an ice pack available though, as I think you dislocated my shoulder there.”

“Just park it, Mister!” she growled as she reached into the back seat and grabbed my overnight bag.

Again, not being one to make a strong, and strong-willed lady upset, I moved my Camry to where she pointed and turned it off. As I reached to take my bag from her, she laughed, “I got it. I wouldn’t want you to injury that arm any more than it is!”

I simply smiled back at her as the inside light of the car cast a soft glow on her beautiful face. Kaleigh winked at me and said, “Come on, Crip. Let’s get you some therapy for your tired old bones.”

“And just what type of therapy do you have in mind, M’lady?” I quizzed her as we moved into the cold night air, and hurried into her garage. I just loved watching her run, even if it was a short sprint to the inner door. Her blonde tresses danced in the low light from the garage door opener and her ass bounced with each easy stride she made.

As she reached the door, she turned back to me and said, “Hurry up and you’ll find out.” I just laughed and finished my little trot to the entrance into her house.

We passed through her mud room into a decent sized pantry, with a nice five foot long freezer along the opposite wall. I complemented her style when we made it into the kitchen. Her kitchen wasn’t as big as her mother’s, but it was spacious and had all top of the line stainless steel appliances, and a center island with a second sink. Over top of the island, Kaleigh had her Emeril Lagasse cook-ware hanging up on a combination rack and light fixture. To say I was very impressed with her kitchen would be an understatement. While I’m not a great chef, I love to cook as I’ve been on my own off and on for seventeen years now. This was one sweet setup for doing some serious cooking.

Kaleigh must have been part mind reader as she said, “It’s a pretty good arrangement for cooking, don’t you think?”

However, she didn’t wait for my reply as she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my revelry and into her living room. We didn’t take too long walking through her contemporary styled entertainment area. I noticed a good size TV and a sweet Bose sound system beside her fireplace. Off to the other side of the large room was a beautiful, handcrafted, four-by-eight-foot billiards table with a wonderful purple felt playing surface. On the wall behind the table was an equally beautiful storage rack for the cues, balls and table cleaning supplies. ‘Good lord,’ I thought, ‘is there nothing this lovely lady can’t play or do?

With me in tow, Kaleigh walked us past the billiards table into her large master bedroom. It was definitely a young lady’s bedroom as she had a few stuffed animals spread around the outside of the room and sitting on her dresser and beside the forty-inch TV on a good size entertainment credenza. By the look of things, I’d guess that Eeyore was her favorite critter. This light purple donkey with droopy ears and a black tail had the place of honor, standing guard on the shelf built into the headboard.

Her colors in the bedroom clearly represented Kaleigh’s spirit. There was a mix of various soft pinks and deep purples and basic black. The spread over her king size sleigh-bed was black with pink and purple stars. She had matching pillow cases, but the accent pillows were a lighter gray base with light pink and purple moons.

“Do you like my sanctuary? I’m guessing you know I’m a pink, purple and black kinda girl,” she sheepishly commented. “Pink has always been a favorite color ... hey, I’m a girl! And I just always like the contrast of purples and pinks with black.”

“This really works for you though,” I replied. “The pinks as you said are all girl, although I’ve worn a pink polo a few times, if you recall. And the purples-blacks are strong vivid, vibrant colors, which is exactly who you are – strong, fit, full of energy, but most definitely all girl.”

I pulled my gorgeous girl into my arms, took my overnight bag from her and then tossed it onto the pale pink chaise lounge she had over in the corner of her bedroom. Kaleigh squealed as I hugged her tight then kissed her forehead, her nose and finally her soft lips.

“Hum, I just love your hugs and kisses! These real ones are way better than simply seeing Xs and Os on a note or letter,” my young lover cooed. “Now, don’t get me wrong, I love getting little love notes, but being with you is sooo much better than just reading about.” Kaleigh then gave me a gentle push on my chest, and said, “Just how much therapy are you going to need tonight?”

“I think my shoulder has miraculously healed itself,” I commented as I moved it around in circles and lifted it up over my head. “Being with you tends to speed up a lot of things ... my healing powers, my heart rate, my desire to show you how much I love you.”

“You can keep on saying stuff like that all you want. I just, uh, don’t believe I’m here with you ... with anyone really. I know it may not be very Christian like, but I prayed for you, for us to get together and for it to be as wonderful as it has been so far. Come on, I want you to see something. Maybe it can be therapy for you, for us,” Kaleigh said with a gleam in her eyes.

She recaptured my hands and walked backwards, pulling me slowly into her on-suite. When we entered into it, she let go of my left hand and waved her right arm towards a beautiful large Jacuzzi tube. She continued to pull me over to it and enthusiastically said, “It has ten powerful jets, and a heating element to keep the water at the right temperature for however long you want to stay in it. It feels heavenly on a tired, sore body.”

“Very nice, very nice indeed,” I replied to her. “Shall we?”

I loosened my grip on her left hand and reached down to set the chrome plug and turn the hot water on to fill this awesome tube. As I was doing this, Kaleigh didn’t waste any time as she kicked off her shoes and started to pull her red Alabama sweatshirt over her head. As soon as I saw her disrobing double quick, I followed suit but at a much slower rate. I became easily distracted taking my clothes off, as watching her strip with urgency was an amazing sight.

As if I didn’t know, Kaleigh’s firm breasts were enclosed in a purple and black lacy bra. Her long, hard nipples were doing their very best to tear through the thin, nearly transparent purple material. When she bent over to pull her socks off, her breasts came precariously close to tumbling out of her sexy bra. What stopped me in my tracks though was the wonderful appearance of both her puffy hard nipples as she stood back up to remove her blue jeans.

“Hold perfectly still, baby!” I asked her. Kaleigh did as she was told but still didn’t know the reason for my request. “God, Kaleigh, I don’t think I could ever get tired of seeing your sweet puffy nipples, especially when they just appear out of the blue, or uh, purple as the case maybe.”

Kaleigh slowly realized what I was talking about as she gazed down to her breasts. She moved her hands up from her jeans and slowly pinched her light pink nips and pulled them up and completely out, so they rested on the edge of the black lace trim. She then cupped her breasts and pressed them slightly inward to bring her sweet nipples closer together.

“Oh! Jeeze! Baby! Those colors are perfect together! Pale pink nipples, medium purple and black lace; just perfect! You’re too damn perfect to be with an old fool like me.”

“I never thought of that color pattern when I bought this bra and panty set, but it is one of my favorites to wear. I like it even more now ... that I have someone special to show them to,” she sultrily said. “If you like the look of my boobs in the bra, I think you’ll love the full bra and panty combination.”

After one final pinch of her own nipples, which caused her to moan lightly, Kaleigh slipped her hands down her slim torso to the front of her jeans. She undid each of the five buttons on the fly and laid open the light blue denim to reveal the top black band of her panty. Even without music, she made removing her jeans an act of amazing grace.

Once more, Kaleigh turned her back to me to wiggle out of her tight jeans. Her panties definitely were a match for her bra. As her jeans descended over her hard, sculptured ass, her French-cut lacy panties clung to her ass as if she had them painted on. Black lace edged the top and leg opens, with that thin purple lace barely containing each of her ass cheeks. With the lace drawn super tight to her bubble butt, I could see small slivers of black intertwined into the purple lace. It took all my will power to stay in place and simply stare, and possibly drool at the sexy scene Kaleigh was playing.

When she had the denim removed from the bottom lacy band of her panties, Kaleigh once more bent with straight legs to slide the jeans down her succulent thighs. As she was swaying her hips, she slowly slide her feet apart to open that delicious gap between her long stems. With her hands pushing the denim material down below her knees, her ass was pushed back towards me. Kaleigh held that position for a few seconds, and peeked up at me from her upside down perspective. Her shimmering blonde hair hung beautifully down around her ankles, and then she barely motioned with her eyes up towards her beautifully displayed butt.

When I took an even closer look at the gap between her spread legs, her ass wasn’t the only thing pressed back towards me. Kaleigh’s purple and black panties were crotchless, and her wet plump pussy lips were trying to squeeze through the sexy lace opening in her panties. With a couple more hip-bump movements, Kaleigh’s meaty lower lips slipped through the opening for me to see.

“Damn girl!” I exclaimed with my eyes wanting to pop out of my sockets. “I thought you were crazy suggesting I would like your panties more than your bra, but DAMN! Those panties are smokin’! Your pussy lips are sticking out of the opening, and just begging me to play with them.” I struggled to get those words out of my mouth as this rear-view was breathtaking.

I walked slowly over to her upturned ass and ran my hands over the soft lace, which hugged her tanned butt. I resisted, for just a moment, running a hand down between her legs to feel the heat and moisture from her pussy lips. As I caressed her tush, Kaleigh continued with her slow swaying motion, and pushed her jeans the rest of the way down her legs.

Without straightening up, she lifted each leg from the denim and then placed her hands on the edge of the Jacuzzi tube. She moaned as my hands moved closer and closer to her exposed plump lips, and then groaned out, “No! Don’t stop!“ when I removed my hands from her taut ass for a couple of seconds.

I flipped my hands over so the backside of extremities could rub the inside of her spread and swaying thighs. “Oh yes, don’t stop. More please,” she throatily groaned as she felt my light touch on her bare thighs. I pulled back some, so my fingernails could lightly scratch her tender skin as I pushed my hands towards the front of her toned thighs. I rubbed the inside of her upper legs a few times; changing the location on her inner thighs I lightly caressed her soft tanned skin.

On my fifth pass forward between her thighs, I raised my hands to scratch her skin at the sweet junction of her long legs and the tender area just outside of her pussy lips. When my hands were far enough up the front of her legs, I touched my pointer fingers together and slowly moved them back along the soft lacy material until I barely felt her slick engorged pussy lips, which were poking out of her panty opening. As I knew my fingers were in the proper position, I folded my left thumb down to run up between her pussy lips. Then I pressed my pointer fingers against my thumb to trap her long thin lips. With her wet pussy lips now separated, I stuck my right thumb up into her very wet opening.

“Oh, yes! Ooh, gaaaawd, yes, yes, yes!” Kaleigh forced out of her heaving chest. Her knees buckled a little from this sexy attack on her pussy but she was able to maintain her position by taking more of her weight onto her arms. Kaleigh’s hips started bucking and my thumb was rocking up into her wet pussy as my fingers/thumb combination was pulling on her lips and her trapped hard clit. Seeing her purple and black lace covered ass dancing up and down with my hands manipulating her sex through the opening in her crotchless panties was incredible. I only wished I had a couple more hands to strip my clothes, in order to fully join in this sexual dance.

“Oh, Iron, ooh yes, yes!” Kaleigh continued to utter as her ass shimmied with my thumb moving in and out of her dripping pussy. “Iron, Iron, pinch my clit, hard ... now!!” She cried as she jammed her pussy down on my thumb.

I slipped my left thumb out of the way and forced my fingers together with her clit trapped between them. This action caused Kaleigh to collapse down onto her knees but still allowed me to keep my hands, fingers and thumb working on her cunt.

“Stop, stop, oh, gaawd yes, yes! Ooh, Iron, please stop! I can’t take it anymore!” she shouted as her head fell between her arms, which still grasped the edge of her Jacuzzi tube.

I eased my hands back from her pussy, dragging my fingers along her very wet lips until they touched the soft lacy band of the crotch opening. I gently rubbed her lace covered ass with my hands, and then moved them up over her stretched out back muscles. When I touched the back of her black bra strap, I slide them around along the underside of her bra to cup her heaving breasts. Then, with gentle pressure I pulled her back towards me, so she could rest her body on my chest and abdomen.

When I looked over Kaleigh’s shoulder into the tub, I saw that it was at least half filled with water. I could see the steam rising from it and wondered if I needed to turn the cold water on with the hot.

“Ah baby, are you able to keep your balance?” I asked Kaleigh. “I need to check the water temperature to make sure it’s not too hot.”

Kaleigh just nodded her head and sat back on her haunches as I moved to the faucets. As luck would have it, I did turn the cold on somewhat. I reached in to test the temperature and it was good and hot, but not enough to peel the skin off your bones.

“It’s wonderfully hot baby, just like you, right now,” I said with a smile on my face.

Kaleigh looked up at me with a little haziness in her eyes but smiled at my little dig. I stood up and quickly took my shirt, shoes and socks, and slacks off.

As I was putting my hands in the waist band of my Nashville Predators’ boxers, Kaleigh chuckled and asked, “Do you have any plain, regular style britches or are all your undies of the unique variety?”

She reached over towards me but in a slow motion manner as she still was glowing from her earlier orgasm. I turned back towards her, and my hard cock was poking out the fly of the boxers. Her eyes lit up and her smile increased in brightness too. With a soft throaty voice, she said, “Here, let me help you out of those Saber-tooth shorts.”

I moved back over to her, and her hands reached for both my upward angled cock and the top of my boxers. With gentle pressure, Kaleigh pulled my cock down some and tugged the waist band of my shorts out and over my large crown. After letting go of my cock, she shifted her hands to the side of my boxers and pulled them down my thighs. As her hands lowered, she leaned forward and captured my upturned cock in her luscious mouth. She sucked the large head between her luscious lips, and then vacuum-sealed those lips around the flared ridge of my crown.

“Oh Kaleigh, your mouth is as warm as your pussy was around my thumb. Oooh, yeah! Swirl your tongue around the edge. God, yes! That’s goooood. Oh, baby, your lips and tongue are marvelous!” Kaleigh was looking up into my eyes the whole time, and her cute button nose was still flaring out as her breathes were still on the labored side.

Just as she broke off our eye contact, Kaleigh pushed her head down over the length of my shaft until only about an inch remained outside her mouth. The entrance to her throat quivered as my large cock head rubbed her there. She gagged slightly and eased off her forward pressure somewhat.

I ran my hands up along her arms from her elbows to her shoulders, and Kaleigh’s hands moved up from behind my knees to grab my ass. Before her next attempt to engulf my cock, I felt her breath in hard through her nose. She then swallowed and pushed down hard over my cockhead, and pulled on my butt to force my large head down her throat. Kaleigh gurgled a bit, but held her position for five or six seconds before pulling completely off my cock. It was covered in her spit with a long string of clear liquid connecting my crown to her lower lip.

“Aughhh, I wasn’t sure I could take your head into my throat. The crown is so big around ... it tickled my tonsils,” she heartily breathed out and gulped in another deep lungful of air. Her face was all smiles as she reached forward with her right hand to capture the string of spit and rubbed it all around my cock head.

“That was unbelievable girl!” I said with all sincerity. “Only one other lady has been able to get my large crown down her throat and she was a much bigger girl. Your throat was just rippling around it and the sensation was amazing.”

I placed my hand over her hand, and we rubbed my cock head a few times with her spittle. I could tell from the look in her eyes she wanted to try again, but before she could dive back onto my cock, I reached under her chin and tilted her head up towards me. “Come here beautiful. There’ll be plenty of chances for more of your kickass BJs. Let’s get in the water before it starts to cool down some.” I reached down with my left hand and placed it under her arm and helped lift Kaleigh to her feet.

When she started to reach around her back to undo the hooks on her sexy purple and black bra, I grabbed her wrists behind her back, and said, “Keep these pretty things on. You look incredible in your bra and panties, and I doubt the water will harm them.”

I bent down some and kissed her right nipple, which was still sitting over the cup of the lacy bra. I wrapped my lips over that long puffy nipple and pulled back with gentle pressure. Kaleigh thrust her chest out more as I suctioned her nipple. After she let out a long groan, I released her hard bud, allowing it to snap back. I then did the same to her left nipple. Kaleigh cried out in joy as I used just a little bit of teeth on her sensitive tissue to vary her sensations.

“Ready to step in, M’lady?” I asked as I looked up at her with my mouth an inch from her heaving breast. Kaleigh nodded her head and lifted her right leg up and over the edge of the tub. As her foot touched the water, I followed her left nipple with my mouth and latched onto it with my lips.

“Auugh,” she screeched as the two new sensations hit; the heat on her foot and my suction of her nipple. She tried to turn away from me with her foot in the water, but I simply stepped into the tub and followed her breast around. With both of us now standing in the hot water, I let go of her nipple, stood up and kissed her soft succulent lips. Kaleigh drove her tongue into my mouth and wrapped her arms around my neck. We kissed and rocked our bodies together before she allowed both of us to come up for air.

With my hands on her hips, I pushed her down and we sank into the soothing hot water. My legs were bent and spread out around each side of her, while Kaleigh sat Indian-style with her feet positioned against my butt cheeks. Being much more flexible than me, she bent towards me and we kissed again with the steam rising up to match the heat between our lips.

When our kiss ended, she leaned back to rest her body against the tub wall. I took a quick look along the back edge of the tube, and then asked, “Where’s the button to start these jets?” She gave me a slight nod to the back wall, where I found the start button. The Jacuzzi’s ten pulsing jets slowly came to life, creating a swirling pool of water and a warm mist around us.

With the water swirling from several different directions, I reached down between my legs and took hold of Kaleigh’s feet. I lifted her right leg up and placed it over my bent left leg, and repeated this with her other lovely limb. With my hands on the edge of the tub, I scooted my butt towards her spread crotch, so the base of my cock and my balls were pressed up against her wet lacy panties and exposed pussy lips. Kaleigh smiled as she felt this pressure on her pussy and started to rock her pelvis to draw my shaft over her panties and the opening to her meaty pussy.

Kaleigh closed her eyes as the pleasure from our mutual rubbing was increasing. When she moaned out, “Oh, lord, this feels good!” I put my hands under her ass cheeks and tried to lift her butt up along the edge of the angled tub wall. I had her with her bottom lifted with her pussy right at the water line, when I lost leverage and she started to slide back down into the swirling water.

I looked up at her and gently said, “A little help would be nice here.” As I tried to lift her again, she used her arms to help complete the task, sitting her ass on the edge of the tub. “Thanks, my sweet Star.”

I shifted my body around so I was leaning against that angled wall with my face right in front of her wet crotchless purple and black panties. Her lovely long pussy lips were splayed open for me. Without having to be told, Kaleigh lifted each leg up and placed it along the Jacuzzi’s top ledge.

Kaleigh was looking down at me with lust filled eyes, and pleaded, “Oh, gaaawd yes, you’ve got to eat me ... suck on my hot pussy!”

“Your wish, Star-baby, your wish,” I replied and reached up to her literally steaming pussy. I pulled her pussy lips apart to expose every little nook and cranny of her soaked cunt. Her vagina opening was pulsing and very wet from a combination of the water and her pussy fluids. Her lips stretched out at least an inch away from her opening and I laid them down along the black band of the crotch opening. I ran my fingers up along them a few times, while touching the skin along her panty opening on the down path.

Kaleigh wiggled her ass like she had ants in her panties, and cried out, “Stop teasing me, please! For the love of god, please eat me!” As she sat more upright, her hands came along the top of my head to try to pull my face into her cunt.

With her pushing down on my head, I licked up her splayed open slit with the flat of my tongue, and fluttered it on her clit a couple of times before pulling off her pussy. Kaleigh groaned out loud and eased off the pressure on my head. I then pursed my lips and captured her hard exposed clit with a semi-strong suction. With tip of my tongue, I flicked her pleasure button as rapidly as I could, which cause her to try to push her crotch away from me with her feet on the tub’s edge. However, I easily moved with her, and also used her pulling action to stretch her clit to its limits. As the hard nubbin slipped from my lips, Kaleigh cried out and collapsed forward across my head with her arms lying down my back.

I lowered my head down and licked her slit from the bottom to the top several times, gathering up a good amount of her hot sweet pussy juices. When she started to rise up some, I put my tongue flat on clit and lightly moved it over and around her sexual center. Kaleigh’s groaning varied in volume and pitch as my tongue danced around her upper slit and clit. She used her fingers on my ears and pulled me in tight one moment, and then pulled me away from her pussy the next.

When she started to cry, “Yes, yes, yes, yes. Gawd! Yessss!” I dropped my mouth down to her pussy opening and lapped up the fluids that started to gush out of her spasming pussy. I moved my right hand up to her clit and rubbed it furiously, which caused another wave of juices to be expelled from her quivering vagina. Kaleigh pulled my head in as tight as she could to her pussy, with my nose mashed up against my fingers at her clit. Her pelvis was hunching up at the same time her hands were pulling me down, which was making it difficult to continue licking and breathing.

As my licking and sucking up her juices slowed, so did the amount of pressure Kaleigh exerted on my head. I was able to draw in a few breathes of air and the fragrance of her womanly juices was intoxicating. I dove back in the source of her scent, trying to get as much of her liquids as I could before I knew she would ultimately push me away.

As I predicted, Kaleigh allowed me to swipe my tongue through her pussy a few more times before she moved her hands to my forehead, pushed and said, “Ohh, gaaawd! Enough, Iron. Enough, enough. Oh, fuck, enough!”

With gentle but competing pressure, I held my face in tight to her crotch and gave her hard clit, a small Eskimo kiss with my nose. I then eased myself down, sliding my butt completely into the hot swirling water as I smiled up at her enthralled looking face.

She leaned forward from her perch on the edge of the Jacuzzi tub and lazily scratched my bald head. I leaned over towards her some and moaned out my pleasure. I rolled my neck as her finger-nails lightly itched all over my scalp.

“I’m glad this feels good,” Kaleigh whispered, “but I doubt my scratching your head is anywhere close to how you just made me feel. Oh, Lordy, I came and came and came, again.” She moved one of her hands down to the front of her crotch and tugged on the lacy material above her pussy, as she continued, “I could feel my pussy hair tingling as it was snagged in the lace when I ... oh, gawd, when I tried to fuck your face.” Her blush was priceless as her redness ran from her flushed face down to her heaving chest.

I chuckled at her obvious embarrassment, then reached up to take her hands in mine and softly said, “Come on in, the water is still good and hot.”

Kaleigh laughed lightly and said, “There’s a heater, which keeps the water at 102 degrees when the Jacuzzi jets are running.” She dropped her legs back into the swirling water and started to slide her butt down along the sloping edge.

“Wait, Baby. Wait, give me a second to move around here,” I asked. In her extra wide tub, I turned with my back along the side wall, against a rotating water jet. The pressurized water felt great on my lower back, which sparked an idea in my head. After bending my knees and propping my feet against the opposite wall, I saw that there were three rotary jets on that wall, sending streams of water and air bubbles against my thighs and towards my slightly spread crotch.

“Come here, Star ... straddle my waist,” I said as she stepped over me. When she turned to face me, I said, “No, no, face away from me for now. Yeah, that’s good.”

Kaleigh started to squat down and reached behind her tanned torso to put her hands on my shoulders to support her weight. She let a soft hiss escape from her mouth as she lowered her lace encased ass into the hot water. As she descended on my pelvis, my hard cock head rubbed along her pussy as she came to rest on my lap. We then felt the Jacuzzi powered water-air mixture flow across my cock and her pussy in random, slow sweeps.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.