Before the Energists
Chapter 9: You Make Loving Fun

Copyright© 2013 by AL-Canadian

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9: You Make Loving Fun - Mike Nevins' life was wonderful, just tenured and promoted at work, a beautiful young fiance but it all suddenly ended on the way to a Valentine's Day dinner/show. This 1st 'book' details his life one month prior his being claimed by the Energists. As of now, this will be a 4 book series. The preface gives a little info on it's direction. Codes added when needed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Science Fiction   Sports   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   School  

Mike’s Apartment, Tuscaloosa, AL

Early morning, January 9, 2003

I was a little surprised that I slept like a log last night. Previously when I shared a bed with a lady for the first time, there often was that ‘invasion of space’ or privacy factors at play, which hinder quality sleep. With Kaleigh, however, I awoke slightly before my wristwatch alarm went off at 4:40ish in the morning, feeling great and refreshed.

The first thing I did when I woke up was check on two things. The first was obvious, Kaleigh was indeed in my bed, sleeping like a baby ... a very peaceful naked baby. The second really became moot after verifying the first, but I still looked at the date on my watch and it was indeed January 9th. I silently thanked God for last night’s answered prayer! I softly chuckled when I thought of Garth Brook’s song, Unanswered Prayers, and silently mumbled, ‘To hell with you, Garth.’

Now that I was positive my reality involved Kaleigh Plyer, I remembered the wake up plans I formulated last night for my sleeping beauty. I noted that our two sexual encounters yesterday were more animalistic in nature, instead of having that slow, gentle, loving focus. I hoped to change that this morning in order to send Kaleigh off to work with the knowledge that sexual pleasure can also be found in a relaxed, easy style of personal interaction.

Kaleigh was lying on her left side, facing away from me. When I ran my right hand from her shoulder down along her torso to her hip, I notice her right arm was positioned up under her chin, which allowed me easy access to her lovely breasts. As my hand continued down her leg, I found she was perfectly positioned for my special wake up procedure. Kaleigh’s right leg was flexed at her hip with her thigh out front of her, supporting her lower torso. In addition, she didn’t overtly react to my gentle caress along her body, which I thought would help with my plan for her.

I turned back to my nightstand and grabbed the remotes to turn off the ceiling fan, and turn on the ‘ultra-low level’ lights over my fish tank. Having soft, subtle light always enhances the experience of lovemaking in my humble opinion. This was especially true with the blonde beauty sleeping beside me. Next, I took the cinnamon oil dropper and placed one drop of it on my right index finger. As I rolled back to face Kaleigh, I was careful not to touch anything with that finger, and I used my elbow to push the bed covering down to somewhat expose her upper body. I loved that the light from my saltwater aquarium provided a slight soft glow to the room, and to Kaleigh’s tanned skin.

Looking at her face to check that she was still sleeping, I kissed her bare shoulder and pulled away slightly. I slowly reached over Kaleigh’s torso and very lightly ran my oiled index finger around her long soft right nipple. I was careful not to touch the very end of her nipple as I wanted her to feel the contrasting sensations of the ‘oil’ versus ‘no oil’ on her lovely puffy nipple. As I looked up at her face again, she still looked at complete peace, as I hadn’t activated the oil’s distinctive properties ... yet.

I started to breathe on the remaining oil on my finger, but then decided to add another drop to make sure there was enough to pleasantly revive my sleeping beauty. With another drop of cinnamon oil on my finger, I blew my warm carbon dioxide rich breath over it. In about thirty seconds, it became toasty warm and caused a slight tingling sensation in my fingertip’s sensory receptors.

Now it was ready to be applied to her other sensitive and puffy body parts; her slightly protruding, thin pussy lips and her relaxed clit. Before I applied that oil, I bent over her torso and exhaled all my air over her right nipple. After running my finger around her nether parts, that breath would cause both of her sexual nerve centers to be fired up at about the same time.

I shifted down towards her derriere and once again saw the prettiest pussy lips I’d ever seen. There was about a three-quarter-inch of her soft, dry outer lips extending down from her slit. I reached my oil-activated finger to those lips and lightly smeared them with the strawberry oil. I then eased those lips open with my middle and ring fingers, and ran my oiled index finger up the inside of her pussy to her hidden pearl of pleasure. I rubbed the oil all over her clit and then just barely held my finger on her soon to be energized clit.

I intently watched Kaleigh now to see how she would react to the ever increasing sensations on her right nipple and in and around her pussy. Her first reaction was to move her right leg a little in a front and back motion. She then began to slowly bounce her leg up slightly on the bed. Her breathing increased and her eyes started moving behind her eyelids. When she squeezed her legs together by contracting her thigh muscles, it forced my finger to move around and over her clit. That movement really intensified the sensations she was experiencing, which caused a soft moan to escape from her mouth.

Her oil activated right nipple started to contract and tighten and was sticking out prominently from her heaving breast. With another stronger groan, Kaleigh pulled the left arm from under her body and reached for her tingling right nipple. Her eyes remained closed but active behind her eyelids as if she was searching for the source of her pleasure. When I saw her pinch her puffy nipple, I captured her warm tingling clit between my index finger and thumb.

It was at this point that my plan would literally take one of two turns. With both of her sexual centers tingling and stimulated, I figured Kaleigh would either roll on her back or dive face down on the bed, in response to her increasing pleasure.

Luckily for me, the sexually charged blonde rolled onto her front which allowed me to follow her with my hand still stimulating her clit. Her groans became louder but were somewhat muffled as she pressed her face down into the pillows. I could see her left arm moving under her torso, playing with her right breast and nipple in some unknown manner. Kaleigh squeezed her legs tight, capturing my hand. I rolled her clit and pulled on it a few times. When I did that, her legs separated and she started to raise and lower her ass, like she was humping an imaginary lover.

That was the sign I was looking for as I lowered my fingers from her clit to her now wet pussy and slipped them in and out to the timing of her hip action. At the same time, I pushed up on the bed with my free hand and slipped my body between her spread legs. I rested on my knees, with my hard cock aimed high above Kaleigh’s undulating ass.

I was hoping and praying for one more sign from Kaleigh to finish off her grand awaking. With her now squeezing her warm, tingling nipple, and humping my hand and fingers in her pussy, Kaleigh provided that one key sign for me. With her moaning into the pillow becoming more urgent and loud, she barely said, “Oh Iron, just like that. Fuck me, just like that!”

I wasn’t positive that she was still asleep at that moment, but with my hard cock at the ready, I removed my fingers from her pussy and guided my hard cock to her edge of her slippery slit with my left hand.

“No, no! Put it back in me, Iron. Please, put it in me!” my humping blonde begged with her face turning from side to side in the throes of passion.

I slowly eased my hips forward and watched my large cockhead push her thin pussy lips inward as it eased its way into her oil-induced, hot pussy. With steady pressure, my plum-sized head advanced slowly. Kaleigh obviously wanted none of that slow stuff as she suddenly pushed her ass backwards towards me, which forced my cockhead past her tight pussy entrance.

With that sudden easement of pressure on my cock-head, my balance was thrown off and I fell forward as she continued pushing back. My thick cock was once again driven hard and deep into her hot wet cunt, whereas my origin plan involved slowly easing it into her slick passage. I luckily was able to get my hands out to take a good portion of my body weight as I fell over Kaleigh’s back.

“Gawddddd!” she wheezed out as my cock and body drove out the air from her lungs. Her head turned to the right as she felt my hands compress the bed beside her shoulders. With her body now immobile beneath me, she finally opened her eyes. I saw a glassy look of lust in her right eye, as her nose flared and her mouth opened to let more air escape her body. When she sucked in a lungful of needed air, I laid my full body weight over her back and squeezed her tight.

“Oh, thank God! It wasn’t a dream. You’re here ... in meee.” Kaleigh breathed out under my weight. “Oh, Iron, you’re here in me!”

I lowered my head to her cheek and kissed her gently. “Good morning, Ms. Plyer. How did you sleep last night, the first night in my bed? And are you enjoying your wake-up call?” I whispered in her exposed ear. As she inhaled another breath, I licked around her earlobe and sucked her diamond studded lobe into my mouth.

“Oh, sleep was great. I dreamed of you, and then awoke with your thick cock inside me. What more could a girl want?” she replied easily. However, another wave of tingly pleasure caused her to push up with her right arm. “Jeeze Iron, you used some of that devil oil on me, didn’t you? My right nipple feels like hot ants nipping at it! Oh my gawd, it’s ... it’s ... gawd it’s like they’re biting my nipple!”

“Oh, sweet Star, are you having good morning or what?” I playfully asked.

I then reached down with my arms and pulled her arms out from under her chest, which stopped her self-stimulation of her ‘ant-bitten’ nipple. “Here, baby, let me help you.” I pulled her arms out and up by her head and whispered one last little instruction to her, “Keep them there for me, please.”

“But my ... my nipple is on fire and it’s itching like a demon! Oh gawd, it’s driving me crazy,” she whined at the loss of her self-stimulation.

With my arms over her arms beside her head, all my one-hundred and seventy-five pounds was resting on her body, pressing her into my mattress. I let her squirm a little under my weight, trying to stimulate her nipples and her now aching clit and pussy. After feeling her wiggle under me, I slowly pivoted my pelvis up off her butt, which pulled my hard cock teasingly slow from her hot pussy. When I felt her pussy grip my cockhead tight near her pussy opening, I stopped and held that position.

All through this tantalizing motion, Kaleigh groaned out in pleasure with the volume peaking as her tingling, heat treated pussy lips stretched around the large ridges on my crown. With my weight shifted onto her lower back, this forced her clit even deeper onto the flannel bed sheet. The heat and tingling feeling was driving her lower sex center into sensory overload.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.