Before the Energists
Chapter 3: Feels Like the First Time

Copyright© 2013 by AL-Canadian

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Feels Like the First Time - Mike Nevins' life was wonderful, just tenured and promoted at work, a beautiful young fiance but it all suddenly ended on the way to a Valentine's Day dinner/show. This 1st 'book' details his life one month prior his being claimed by the Energists. As of now, this will be a 4 book series. The preface gives a little info on it's direction. Codes added when needed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Science Fiction   Sports   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   School  

Fitness for Boomers, Tuscaloosa, AL

Late morning, January 8, 2003

“Oh! Iron! Your hands feel great on my breasts. Soft and gentle, but strong when needed,” Kaleigh softly said as she stared into my eyes.

She then looked down and away from me as she appeared to gather her next thoughts. With her earlier plans for me falling by the wayside, her own body betrayed her desire to be the strong seductive lady. Kaleigh meekly said, “I didn’t ... I didn’t really plan on rubbing my pussy like that, and obviously, I didn’t want to lose control of myself.” Kaleigh’s face and upper chest flushed as she tried to explain how her plans got sidetracked. “I just wanted you to see what you were going to receive for your birthday, and to get you so wound up that you’d be putty in my hands. I just ... just got so freckin’ excited doing that, and then, then seeing your reactions as I exposed each new body part, well ... I just couldn’t stop myself. It didn’t ... it never felt that good. Ever! Not by myself or with, uh my gir ... er, with anyone else.”

As Kaleigh was explaining all this to me, I moved my hands down to grasp her toned butt and gently ran my hands around her tanned gluts. When she got to the part about teasing me at key moments, I lifted her ass up slightly and shifted it slightly to release some of the pressure on my hard cock. I then moved her ass cheeks over my cock to let her know that her altered birthday plans were still having her desired effect on me.

Looking into her hazel green eyes, I softly said, “Kaleigh-Baby, what you just did was incredible and as I’ve said this before, I doubt I’ll ever see something so beautifully erotic again in the future.” I made sure she was focused on my eyes and continued, “Hey, I may not be the biggest guy in the world equipment wise, but I know you can feel the outcome that your sexy routine just caused in my pants.”

“Oh, I’m feeling it, and I’m sure there won’t be any worries about you being ‘ill-equip’ to actually play with your birthday present,” Kaleigh blushingly said as she leaned back from me. She then lifted and swung her right leg straight up-’n’-over my head to straddle my crotch with her long lean legs. Once she was settled in my lap, Kaleigh wrapped her arms around my neck once again. In this position, her pussy lips were now centered over my hard cock, which was straining to get out of my tan colored slacks. I wasn’t sure of the main culprit for the wet spot that appeared on the front of my slacks, since I knew I was leaking pre-cum, and Kaleigh was definitely well lubricated.

When Kaleigh leaned away from me and looked down at where she was ‘semi-dry humping’ me, this blonde beauty flashed a mischievous grin and said, “I doubt you’ll want to go anywhere with a huge wet spot at your crotch.” Hunching her pussy against my hard-on a few more times, she then growled, “Gawddd! I need to get you out of those clothes pronto. C’mon, my plans for you went to hell in a hand basket earlier. Now, let’s just hit the Jacuzzi, and see how things progress on the fly.”

She lifted herself off of me, and then grabbed my hands to pull me up from the workout bench. She led me to the ladies locker-room, and I enjoyed the view as her bare butt swung like a lady’s butt is supposed to move as they walk.

Kaleigh turned her backside to the locker door and slowly pushed her ass onto it. As she did, she grabbed my red Crimson Tide polo shirt and lifted it up and over my head. She then ass-bumped the second, inner door open to reveal a wonderfully decorated dressing room. There was plush thick carpet on the floor, and had leather and cloth-covered chairs spaced out all around the room with various magazines set out on stylish end tables. There weren’t the standard benches in front of the lockers but sturdy padded chairs that would look good in most peoples’ dining rooms. I was very impressed and let Kaleigh know it with a quick, “I love what you’ve done with this dressing room. I should have known you’d do everything in a first class manner.”

As Kaleigh tossed my shirt onto a full sized leather couch, she reacquired her former ‘take-charge’ attitude by sassily saying, “Do you want to talk interior decorating or would you prefer to explore all the benefits that come with your birthday present?”

She once again stood before me in her Wonder Woman pose with a ‘well, I’m waiting on you’ look on her face? With that biting comment hanging in the air, I did what any smart man would do - I immediately went to work on removing my cross-training shoes, my socks and slacks with all due haste. When Kaleigh saw my Marvin the Martian boxers, she busted a small laugh, and stopped me from removing them.

She then sauntered over to me with a big smile on her face and chuckled, “I’ve seen you in a Marvin golf shirt, a Marvin ball-cap, and once I believe, wearing a Marvin tie. But there isn’t an amount of money I’d ever have wagered that you’d have Marvin boxers. I definitely can’t imagine that you would be wearing them during our first time together! Oh! I’ve just got to unwrap your Marvelous Martian myself!”

With that said, Kaleigh dropped down on her knees and slowly ran her hands up the loose leg openings of the silky black Marvin boxers to caress my upper thighs. When she gently caressed all around my upper legs, Kaleigh twisted her right hand around to literally tickle my hairy balls with her manicured fingernails.

I had closed my eyes and didn’t feel her left hand’s fingers slowly worm their way into the fly-opening of my boxers. At the top of the opening, it felt like the crown of my cock was slightly exposed to the air, but when her fingers lightly traced a path from the base of my cock to the flared head, I was sure it was now poking out through the opening. Kaleigh traced a finger or two over the crown of my cock and circled it several times until a good amount of pre-cum was smeared all over my sensitive head. Kaleigh was still cradling my balls inside my boxers, and was lightly flicking a fingernail over the sensitive skin on the underside of my hard cock. A low moan escaped my mouth, and I finally looked down at the blonde beauty who was teasing my cock in such a wonderful manner. She was looking up at my face and smiling like the cat that ate the canary.

“You like that right there do you?” Kaleigh sultrily asked with a gleam in her eyes. She then added, “I heard that a guy’s most sensitive spot is just below that ridge on the underside of their cock head. I guess even old dudes like you are still wired similarly to the young bucks running around campus.”

I was just about to complain about her ‘old dudes’ quip, when Kaleigh lowered her head towards my cock and flipped her golden blonde tresses back and forth across it. The feeling of her blonde hair brushing my cock was beyond amazing to see and feel. That simple action eliminated any coherent comebacks I wanted to make to Kaleigh, and blew them all to pieces. After five or possibly fifteen swishes of her hair over my cock, Kaleigh literally gave me a warm blow-job. She blew her warm breath all over my cock for about thirty seconds. As she did this, Kaleigh reached up and grabbed the tops of my Marvin boxers and started to pull them down.

With my hard cock angled up and out the opening of my boxers, Kaleigh again surprised me by capturing the head of it with her lips and placed her teeth up against the flared ridge of its crown. She angled my shaft downward with her mouth, which allowed my silky boxers to slide easier down its length. When my shorts came in contact with her pale pink lips that covered the head of my cock, Kaleigh twisted her tongue up and over my cock-head to snag the boxer material between her tongue and upper lip. She then pulled her mouth off my cock with the silky material trapped in her mouth, allowing my shorts to easily pass over my thick seven-inch dick. Kaleigh let the material go from her mouth and she slowly pulled the boxers the rest of the way down my legs. As she completed that task, Kaleigh licked my now fully exposed cock from my balls to the tip of my large flared head.

“I think I’m going to like the taste of your foreign DNA mixture,” Kaleigh said as she licked up the pre-cum that was leaking or smeared around the head of my cock. I chuckled at her ‘foreign DNA’ comment, as I assumed it was a play on either being from ‘Mars’ and/or being a ‘damn foreigner’ from Canada.

“I also love the shape and feel of your cock head,” Kaleigh said as she continued her exploration with my erection. “I bet these long ridges here will do wonderful things to my girlie parts. I haven’t seen in pictures or on the internet any guy’s crown being this much bigger around than the shaft.” Kaleigh was like a little kid examining my cock, especially its unusually large head/crown. She acted like it was the first one she had seen up close and personal. She pulled it this way and that, and used her finely manicured pink fingernails to lightly scratch all over and around the head.

Kaleigh abruptly stopped her explorations and looked up at me. Like a teenaged girl, she inquisitively rambled, “What do you call it? How long and wide is it? Is this crown really sensitive?”

I was slightly dumbfounded at her questions, especially seeing how enamored she was with my cock. With a calm voice, I replied, “I uh, I don’t really have a name for my ... equipment. I think that if a guy gives his cock a name, he probably has some mental issues or deficits to deal with. I uh, would say my cock is a healthy seven inches from the base to its tip. While I haven’t measured his width, I think it is about one and a half maybe two-inches across at the shaft, and the head looks to be about three-quarters of an inch wider, I’m guessing.”

“No!” Kaleigh excitedly declared. She then moved her fingers and said, “Look, my pointer finger is almost completely hidden by the ridge of your cock’s head. See?” Kaleigh was mesmerized at this and then wrapped her pointer finger part way around my shaft under the ridge. She was right; her finger was nearly covered by the overlapping ridge of my crown. “Oh, this is going to be a new experience for me ... playing with this handsome cock. C’mon! Let’s get in the Jacuzzi, and we’ll play the rest of the day by ear.”

Kaleigh then reached up with her hands and I helped her to her feet. I leaned forward and gave her a short sweet kiss on her luscious lips, before we walked hand in hand to the back of the ladies’ locker room. The entrance to the large private Sauna/Jacuzzi room was beside the private showering area at the rear of the dressing room.

Kaleigh reached over to the switch on the wall to start the Jacuzzi jets running. She had previously set out a bottle of Riesling wine, my favorite type of wine in a portable cooler, and had two plastic wine glasses sitting on a tray beside the steamy hot-tub. I simply smiled at Kaleigh as I thought she really did do a lot of research and planning to make this an extra special birthday for me. I decided then and there that I would make this experience extra-extra special for her as well.

Additionally, in the back of my mind I was semi-processing some of her prior comments like, “ ... with some gir,” “I heard guys liked...” “I’m going to like the taste...” “My girlie parts...” and “This is going to be a new experience for me.” Those innocent statements along with her ‘child-like’ actions regarding my uniquely shaped cock head had me wondering just how much experience Kaleigh had with guys or sex in general.

Kaleigh snapped me out of my ‘lost in thought’ state by grabbing my cock and pulling me by it towards the Jacuzzi. When we reached the side of the hot-tub, we both sat on the fifteen inch wide ledge and I let Kaleigh remove her little ankle socks. We both spun around and let our legs dangle onto the lower bench as we got use to the hot, swirling water on our lower legs.

“Why don’t we just sit on the edge to start, and have a glass of wine that you so thoughtfully placed here,” I suggested. Kaleigh sat beside me with her right leg brushing up against my left leg. I turned to grab the chilled wine bottle and plastic glasses. I poured her a glass and then myself one.

As I turned back to her, Kaleigh smiled and raised her glass up towards me. Kaleigh toasted this event by saying, “To my favorite former professor. May you always remember your fortieth birthday ... not just for this wonderful experience, but as the beginning of a long and loving relationship?”

She barely squeaked out the last part of her toast, and I saw tears start to form in the corners of her eyes. I reached out for her a little too quickly, and spilled some of my white wine on her right breast as I moved to hug her again.

“Kaleigh,” I whispered to her. “Kaleigh-Baby, don’t start crying on me. Listen to me, Baby. Deep down inside me I knew you were always a super special lady. And then earlier today, when I caught you and picked you up in my arms, I eh ... after you completely exposed and gave in to your own desires in front of me; I looked down at you in my arms and you literally melted into my body and into my soul. I knew that if you were willing to give yourself to me like you did ... like you are going to do shortly, then I’m going to open my heart to you.” I put my hand alongside her face and then added, “Kaleigh, listen now. Really listen to me, please.” She sniffled and subtly nodded to me, so I continued, “If you were willing to do all this for me, I’m not going to miss this opportunity of having you become a part of my life. Kaleigh, please stop crying because I can’t stand to see you like that. I only want to see your smiles, all the various versions of your smile. That is the only thing I want from you right now.”

With that said I eased off the edge of the Jacuzzi and stepped down into the hot swirling bubbles. I moved between Kaleigh’s spread legs and kissed her forehead, each eye, her nose, chin and finally her mouth. My hands rested on her thighs as I leaned towards her right ear to lick and nibble on her diamond studded earlobe. Kaleigh moved her hands over my back and gently raked her nails over it as I tasted the skin along her slender neck and over her right collarbone. I moved my left hand up along her torso and gently lifted her right breast up towards my waiting mouth. I kissed all over the upper slope of her breast, and was reminded of wine I splashed over her chest a few moments earlier. I then decided to lick the sweet residue from her breast. Kaleigh didn’t complaining about my cleanup technique, although I avoided her swollen areola and puffy nipple while doing this. I guessed she was beginning to get antsy with my lack of progress because she moved her own hands up and under her firm breast and tried to guide her hard, puffy nipple into my mouth.

I pulled slightly away from her upper torso at that point and said, “I thought you didn’t want me to pay too much attention to those lovely, sensitive nips.”

“You know perfectly well what I meant out there. Please don’t make me beg here, Mike,” she pleaded as she still tried to direct her right nipple towards my mouth.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw my half full glass of Riesling and reached for it as Kaleigh rubbed her puffy nipple against my pursed lips. “Please, Iron, open up and take this,” she continued.

It was at this point that I slowly drizzled her pink nipple with my chilled wine. Kaleigh yelped a little and started to pull away at the shocking sensation. I quickly followed her hasty retreat and latched onto her hard, cold and now tasty right nipple before the wine dripped off it.

“Oh! Dear Lord! Da-amnnnn that wine is cold. Ooh, yeah! Just like that. Yes, suck my nip, suck it and clean that wine off. Suck it, Iron!” Kaleigh surprisingly vocalized both sexual and physical desires. I keep my tongue lapping on the underside of her puffy nipple, while my upper lip squeezed her hard pink nub down onto my tongue. Kaleigh kept up her staccato bursts of, “That’s it! Lick it, suck more, suck more! Harder, Iron! Suck it harder! Oh, gawddd! Cold-colddd!”

Kaleigh’s last vocalization was from the cold wine being poured over her nipple. I simultaneously clamped my upper teeth down on her drenched nipple and pulled it downward so the rest of my chilled wine would run into my mouth due to gravity. As the last few drops entered my mouth, I released the pressure of my teeth and lips on her nipple. I then opened my mouth as wide as I could, and sucked as much of her nipple and surrounding breast tissue into my mouth to savor that Riesling tasting flesh.

Kaleigh loudly cried out and pulled my head hard onto her heaving tit. The combined pressure of my suction and her cramming my mouth against her tit flesh caused my front teeth to dig in, and leave small indenture marks in her breast tissue. With her large nipple into my mouth, I bathed her sensitive tissues with my tongue.

After about ten seconds of this combination of pleasure, Kaleigh released my head and cried out, “Enough! Oh! Gawddd! Mike, enough! Oh yeah, suck it! Ohhh! Enough, enough, enoughhhh!”

As Kaleigh pulled her right breast moved away from my teeth, I kept my lips sealed with her tissue to maintain solid pressure on her puffy nipple as I maintained my body’s position. While I couldn’t see it, I’m sure her long hard nipple stretched to twice its normal length due to our combined actions. When Kaleigh exhaled her last ‘enoughhhh,’ I released my pressure on her nipple, and then saw the incredible teeth pattern around her darker than normal pink nipple.

Kaleigh grabbed the underside of her slightly abused boob and lifted up to inspect the damage. With a surprising sparkle in her eyes, she then lunged for my mouth and attacked it once again. Between her rapid-fire kisses, she exclaimed, “Damn - You – Iron! – You’ve - Got - To - Stop - Doing - Shit - To my - Titties!”

As she was going off on me, I had one hand around her back and the other was gently rolling her left nipple with the odd sudden, semi-hard pinch thrown in there for good measure. When she was done with her ‘kiss-tirade’, Kaleigh moved my other hand around to her right boob and gently covered my hand with hers before we caressed its tender abused flesh. We alternated between gentle kisses and simply looking into each other’s eyes during that shared gentle caress of her breasts. Her eyes looked like pools of liquid lust.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.