Before the Energists
Chapter 2: When It’s Love

Copyright© 2013 by AL-Canadian

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: When It’s Love - Mike Nevins' life was wonderful, just tenured and promoted at work, a beautiful young fiance but it all suddenly ended on the way to a Valentine's Day dinner/show. This 1st 'book' details his life one month prior his being claimed by the Energists. As of now, this will be a 4 book series. The preface gives a little info on it's direction. Codes added when needed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Science Fiction   Sports   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   School  

University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL

Mid-Morning, February 14, 2003

It was Valentine’s Day 2003, and I was on cloud nine for a couple of reasons. First, I was just was notified by the Provost at UA that I had earned tenure and a promotion to the ‘associate professor’ level. I had received several teaching awards within the College of Education, and my research was well received within the sport psychology community. I loved my career teaching future PE teachers/coaches and health professionals, as well as conducting research on how children and adolescents develop their sport skills and game strategies used in competitive sports and recreational activities.

Later that afternoon, the second reason occurred. I just had an unbelievable round of love making with Kaleigh Plyer, the sexiest young lady I can ever remember teaching or being with sexually. Heck, everything associated with Kaleigh was unbelievable. She had done the impossible in more ways than one. The most amazing thing she accomplished was to convince me to give love another try after two failed marriages and my ‘Debbie situation’. Kaleigh was obviously the right person, who came along at the right time, and was determined enough to do the most amazing thing I have ever seen and experienced (more on this shortly).

Kaleigh or ‘Star’ as I called her at times after our first passionate encounter was one-hundred-and-fifteen pounds of pure dynamite. She was a whirl-wind of energy and worked-out religiously to keep herself in tiptop shape. There wasn’t a spare ounce of body fat to be found on her five-foot-eight-inch frame, and her abs were as good as any fitness model you’d see in fitness magazines or on ESPN’s fitness shows. I knew she had a firm and full 36B or small 36C size bust size and her waist was barely 22 inches. Her butt was beyond incredible. The amazing crease where those long luscious legs met with her bubble-butt was God’s gift to mankind. The juncture where her thighs joined her torso created a perfect gap, which highlighted her sex from the front, and showed off her magnificent heart shaped ass from the rear.

Kaleigh’s silky soft mid-back length hair varied in color depending on how her mood changed. I thought her natural color was dark blonde, but she would often show up to my classes with hair colors that went from soft auburn to yellow gold to near jet black. There were times when I was teaching her that I thought I should have bought stock in Clairol products. She often changed her beautiful flowing tresses two or three times in a week. Today, Kaleigh’s golden blonde hair was done up in a beautiful French braided knot, which was her favorite ‘adult’ hair style.

I met Kaleigh after she transferred to Alabama in January 2000 from Troy University, after her first semester at that south Alabama school. She was a member of Troy’s football cheerleader squad in the fall of 1999, but she decided not to cheer here at Alabama. She told me she wanted to focus on her school plans when I first talked with her as her new academic advisor. She made a seamless transition to our kinesiology program at Alabama and then from college student to a young professional, while still finishing up her degree requirements in the fall of 2002. Kaleigh has her business going better than anyone would have thought possible, including me. Honestly, I had my doubts about Kaleigh’s business plan she told me what she was doing with her education and her life.

To get to the end of this incredible Valentine’s Day, I need to relate a few things that happened with Kaleigh and me from her graduation in December of 2002. It’s a wild ride and I hope you enjoy it.


Kaleigh Plyer graduated in December 2002 with her BA in Exercise Physiology with a minor in business management. She was a superb student who had her life fairly well planned out from the first time I met with her as her academic advisor. Kaleigh actually listened during a sophomore class of mine where I explained that one of the fastest growing job areas in the health and fitness field was working with the large group of ‘baby-boomers’ as they entered into the senior age range. I showed my students that the ‘boomers’ had most of the money in the world, and why they didn’t want to become ‘old, gray and wimpy’ as they entered the senior realm. I explained that a good number of these boomers, especially affluent women would be willing to spend their money on preventing an earlier than wanted transition into senior-hood.

Kaleigh decided during that sophomore class to start a business geared at ‘baby-boomer’ fitness and wellness. She took full advantage of our program’s exercise science expertise and combined that with the knowledge she picked up in her business courses. When Kaleigh graduated, she already had her own fitness center up and running in the North River area of Tuscaloosa. I was very proud of her, but also a little leery, because she was my first undergraduate student to ‘take to heart’ the changing economic conditions in the fitness area. Kaleigh jumped whole hog into the fitness market I suggested in my major class, and I just didn’t want her to fail.

Before I continue, you may be wondering why I changed my viewpoint on professor-student relations, and decided to partake in the younger female delights that were ever present to me as a university professor. First, I truly believe I did not change my convictions about student-professor relations since I never actively set out to seduce Ms. Plyer. Matter of fact, she was the seductress and I must say, I doubt I could have prevented her seduction even if I really wanted to stop her. Second and of utmost importance, Kaleigh was no longer a student of mine, so that conviction no longer applied in this instance. Kaleigh had graduated, thank God!

At her graduation ceremony in mid-December 2002, Kaleigh went out of her way to introduce me to her family at the Kinesiology department reception for new graduates. Somehow or another, she learned when my birthday was (January 8th), and that this upcoming birthday was going to be my 40th. I tried to play off the significance of that number during our little chat with her parents, Steven and Tammy, and her younger brother, Steven, Jr. Both of her parents definitely agreed with me on the ‘lack of significance’ as they were just a few years older than me. Kaleigh’s mother commented that I didn’t look like the typical forty-year-old body-wise. Her dad said that Kaleigh had told him I still was able to put the young ‘whipper-snappers’ in their place during some of our activity oriented and/or coaching courses. I did enjoy competing with those eighteen- to twenty-four-year-olds on the playing field or court.

Kaleigh and her brother, Steven Jr. laughed at their parents’ comments about our ages, but something in her mannerisms and body language told me that she wasn’t going to let my ‘milestone’ birthday slip by unnoticed. I could not have been more correct in that regard as Kaleigh made a super big deal regarding my fortieth birthday.

It wasn’t just Kaleigh Plyer’s actions that changed my life for the better on my birthday, although her actions were beyond fabulous. It was as if our bodies, our minds and our souls merged together on that day as we began a new life together. I didn’t even mind the odd ‘dirty-old-professor’ and ‘gorgeous princess’ comments a few of my colleagues would fire off at me ... as long as they were given with a fun-spirit.


Mike’s Apartment, Northport, AL

Early morning, January 8, 2003

On the morning of my birthday, I got the expected ‘Happy Birthday’ telephone calls from my mom and my older sister, Mary. My sister sang ‘Happy Birthday’ to me and ended her call by rubbing it in that I was now in the ‘dirty-old-man’ age bracket. She half-heartedly suggested that I start acting more like “Elvis” (I shared birthdays with ‘The King’) to snag a young hottie and start a family. Little did we know as we laughed about this, that our humorous conversation would come to fruition for me later during my birthday?

As I was getting cleaned up after my morning weight-lifting workout at about 8:15am, I was surprised to get a birthday wishes call from Ms. Plyer. Kaleigh, who wasn’t my ‘Star’ at this point called me on my cell phone from her new business. She asked if I wanted to tour her new “Fitness for Boomers“ club. Since the spring semester classes were not starting for another day, and I was basically ready for all of my classes, I agreed to stop by to see her new fitness club. I told her I would be there around 11am, which would give me time to get showered and semi-presentable.

At 10:50am, I pulled my Camry into the mini-mall area across the street from the North River Yacht Club where Kaleigh’s Fitness for Boomers health club was located. I knew her club was in a superb area on the outskirts of Tuscaloosa, but she had a prime location for her business. Her club was in the high rent district of Tuscaloosa, and had several good neighboring businesses to help attract customers. I almost felt a little out of place parking my three-year-old Camry in the parking area. Kaleigh, with her dad’s help and backing, obviously did their homework on developing a business plan and implementing it. My first impressions from the outside of her club were very good indeed.

As I walked to the entrance of the club, I noticed a sign being pulled down but didn’t put much thought in it. Heck, I honestly didn’t read it. I was soon to find out that there were “a lot of thoughts” that could be found in that sign. It read, “Fitness for BoomersClosed January 8th from 10am to 2pm. Sorry for the inconvenience.”

When I opened the door, a very excited, golden haired Kaleigh greeted me with a killer smile and less than gentle embrace. She wore a pair of purple and black Lycra bicycle shorts with a loose-fitting, belly baring, purple cutoff workout shirt over top of a black sports-bra. As I was processing her workout outfit (it was not what I expected her to wear as the owner of an upscale fitness club), she nonchalantly reached for the open/closed signage switch and flicked it to the ‘closed’ setting. A moment later, Kaleigh turned the deadbolt lock on the front door.

When she turned back to me, Kaleigh had a sultry look on her face that conveyed, ‘you are now in serious trouble‘. Kaleigh walked slowly towards me with a hip swagger that clearly indicated her intentions for the next few hours. She sultrily breathed out, “Happy 40th Birthday, Dr. Iron! I sure hope you enjoy the present I have for you. Do you like how I wrapped it?” With that said, she nodded down ever so slightly to her wonderfully wrapped chest and turned to the left and then the right with her arms held high over her head while subtly pushing her ass out for me to see.

I stood there for a second or two as I tried to comprehend everything that happened here over the last fifteen to twenty seconds. When I finally processed her last question, I gave my head a little shake to make sure I was properly tuned into what she was saying, and more importantly offering me.

While still grasping the full essence of her words, I mumbled, “Kaleigh, I uh, I’m nearly twice your age. While I definitely think you’re a very beauty...”

The remainder of my feeble attempt at setting this situation straight was cut short when Kaleigh curtly said, “Don’t you pull that age crap on me! I’m twenty-two, twenty-three on February 13th, and I think, no, I KNOW that if I’m old enough and smart enough to get this business up and running, and it is doing VERY well I might add, then I’m DAMN well old enough to know who I want to see ... or BLOODY WELL seduce.”

With that clearly stated, Kaleigh put her well-manicured fingers on her bare waist and struck an ‘I dare you to turn this down‘ pose as she shifted her weight to her left foot, and jutted out her right hip. Her golden blonde mane hung loosely around her face, and cascaded down over heaving breasts, hidden by that cutoff shirt and sports-bra.

My God, I’m doomed, but in the best way possible‘, I thought.

I gathered my wits about me and started to issue an apology to her, but my first words barely out of my mouth. Kaleigh sprang forward, jumped into my arms and planted the hottest first kiss I have ever experienced in my forty years of life. My reflexive action of catching and then kissing this explosive firecracker caused me to lose my breath for a couple of seconds. Kaleigh took advantage of my windedness by attacking my mouth with a passion I didn’t know was possible. There was nothing soft or slow about her actions, and I was definitely reacting in the manner she hoped for and obviously desired. When I was sure I wasn’t going to collapse from her surprising assault, I put as much effort into this kiss as she did.

With her legs now wrapped and locked around my waist, and with one arm around my neck, Kaleigh used her right hand to slowly rub and massage my quarter inch hair and balding head. It amazed me that this simple touch on my ‘chrome-dome’ could send such powerful chills down my spine to my rapidly rising cock.

I had my right arm and hand on her chiseled biker short covered ass, giving her a little support to keep the kiss going. My left hand moved up behind her head and my fingers ran through her soft blonde hair and put enough pressure on her head for her to realize there wasn’t an ounce of doubt left in my heart, mind or soul regarding her birthday ambush plans. I’m sure Kaleigh also knew I was basically ‘done like a dinner’ regarding her seduction plan when she started to wiggle and grind her crotch against my now semi-hard cock.

After a couple minutes of drop-dead kissing with her glued to my body as I slowly rocked her in my arms, Kaleigh slowly and seductively lowered herself down onto her feet. She still held my head in her hands to maintain eye contact. With about an inch of space between our noses, she repeated her prior question in her most smoldering voice. “So Iron...” she voiced as she took a quick peek down at my crotch, “do you like how I wrapped up your birthday present?”

After that question, Kaleigh again raised her arms straight above her head and did a slow pirouette. As she turned, my blonde seductress dropped her hands and ran her fingers through her golden hair and let it fall back over her strong sexy shoulders and down over her full, heaving breasts.

Before I could formulate and give a clever reply to her question, Kaleigh once more stopped me dead in my tracks. She slowly reached down her torso to grab the lose edges of her purple cutoff shirt and teasingly lifted it in an inch-by-inch, right-left-right-left pattern. When she had that flimsy shirt above her magnificent breasts, I had clear proof of her excitement. Normally, sports-bras do a pretty good job of hiding major ‘nipplige’, but right now Kaleigh’s hard nipples were trying to tear through the supportive athletic material.

She finished removing her purple shirt and playfully tossed it on the countertop of the welcome area of her club. Her face was radiant as she smiled at me. Kaleigh then stepped up to me and put her hands on my chest. With gentle pressure, she pushed me backwards towards a row of padded workout benches.

“Sit and enjoy ... as I unwrap your present, Iron,” she whispered into my ear. She then calmly said, “Music, CD number one, volume at fifteen.”

A few seconds later, Van Halen’s When It’s Love from their Right Here, Right Now live CD started to play at a comfortably loud level. I was amazed at Kaleigh’s planning on several levels, right then. The first was clearly obvious here, getting me here for this seduction. The second still impressed me as she picked one of my favorite classic rock groups, and selected an awesome song to perform her sultry ‘package-unwrapping’.

Kaleigh gracefully stepped back away from me and slowly began to move to the music as the intro to the song came over her club’s stereo speakers. Her slow swaying, turning and moving to the easy intro lasted about forty-five seconds. When Eddie and Alex Van Halen actually began the harder portion of the song, Kaleigh turned into a purely athletic striptease machine. I was amazed at how she gracefully moved to the music, and turned the often clumsy removal of a sports-bra into a work of poetry in motion. She worked the stretchy material ever so slowly up and over her full breasts, while keeping perfect time to the music with her strong, powerful legs, hips and torso. She did a great job of keeping her firm breasts hidden from my sight by moving her arms and hands at just the right moments in her dance.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.