Before the Energists - Cover

Before the Energists

Copyright© 2013 by AL-Canadian

Preface

Romantic Sex Story: Preface - Mike Nevins' life was wonderful, just tenured and promoted at work, a beautiful young fiance but it all suddenly ended on the way to a Valentine's Day dinner/show. This 1st 'book' details his life one month prior his being claimed by the Energists. As of now, this will be a 4 book series. The preface gives a little info on it's direction. Codes added when needed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Science Fiction   Sports   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   School  

This is the first in a series of four (maybe more now that I'm into writing this story and new via 'streams' or story pathways are appearing) books. This first book in this story, 'Before the Energists', is a combination of some of my true life experiences, with some fictional aspects thrown in to either spice it up some or provide a better lead in for later events. This book deals with some of my background and the month and a half time frame after my 40th birthday in 2003. It is somewhat cathartic for me, as there was a true to life 'role reversal' between Kaleigh and me (obviously) from the last chapter in book 1 (Chapter 31).

If you read the previous Preface, I said where the other three books were going. Some have said they would have liked not seeing that to add to their suspense or anticipation of the overall story line. Therefore, I'm not going to keep that information in this redone introduction to book 1.

I hope to combine a number of different writing genres into this large story I have percolating in my head. It will have some true elements, some science and science fiction, some fantasy aspects, which lead into the major 'do-over' focus of the later books.

Even though I have little to no musical ability, I loved the music during the time of my youth. This ranges from: oldies like Elvis, Fats Domino, The Beatles, and the Rolling Stones; to the 70s-80s disco-ish music by the Bee Gees and Donna Summer; to classic rock from Rush, Pink Floyd, Cheaptrick, Queen, and Meatloaf. I have included a specific song for each chapter title in my story. I hope it captures the essence or flavor of a key moment in that chapter. At times I just mention the title in the text, while at other times, I have used parts of the actual song to hopefully spice up or enhance a key part of the plot line.

As with most stories, I've learned and patterned this story after several great stories found here on SOL. I've enjoyed reading most of Don Lockwood's stories. Obviously, Karen Wagner's initial Naked in School story started an amazing run of stories, which I hope this story will add a new twist to that 'universe'. There are several good authors, who have taken the time travel, do-over themes and have completed awesome stories. RLFJ's A Fresh Start, MattHHelm's Somewhere in Time Saga stories, and Sage Mullins' Lightning in a Bottle are great stories, and ones I've learned a thing or two from and hope to incorporated into my grand story.

Within this story, I will change the names of private people (Kaleigh and the Alabama folks) and certain events or locations from my life. Well known persons or celebrities will be presented as they were in real life, or within the fictional aspects of the story since readers can easily check them out on the internet based on the situation described. If you find something that historically is in error, please let me know and I'll do my best to correct the situation, if I think it needs to be changed. However, some events will be adjusted to make the story more readable and hopefully more enjoyable.

I will try to post a chapter or two each week as the story progresses. Being a real life professor, there may be times when my work responsibilities prevent me from working on this story, which will delay postings. I hope to have enough chapters completed ahead of time that any delays will be of the short term variety.

I want to thank my editors, Bob 'BandG', Dave S., and Jack. They have worked hard to tighten up this story. We have all tried to identify and correct writing errors, but I'm sure there will be some that have escaped our attention and I'm solely responsible for any that make it onto the website. Please let me know if you spot any, and I will do my best to address them when time allows. If you are looking for good editing help, any of these guys would be first rate helpers for your story. Contact me and I'll share their information with you. As this is my first attempt at writing here on SOL, I would appreciate any comments, or constructive criticism which you care to provide. Please vote as well. I hope you enjoy my effort at erotic writing. Thanks, AL-Canadian.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.