To the Dungeon With Lady Margaret
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A light BDSM story set in long-ago England. The castle is filled with beautiful damsels in distress and the perverted masters of the royal court wait to pounce on innocent young gentle born females from the country.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence   Nudism  

After a training period of three weeks in the dungeon, Lady Margaret and two other female prisoners who were also marked with the Duke's brand of "M" emblazoned on their right buttock were flushed off with clean water and given fresh garments to cover their naked bodies. Her hair had grown out a little more and she did not look as drab as before when she was being schooled in use of all three of her openings in practical application by guards, male members of the court looking for a quick thrill on top of a female "slave" and even the Duke himself. She didn't mind any of that since it was an education that was not completely without pleasure.

In fact, she found that the Duke's predilection for anal copulation spurred her to spirited and frenzied orgasms watched and admired by all those around her. She had perfected her oral skills to the point that she was able to drain any man of all his fluids and still be ready to present her bottom or her pretty slit for entrance. Her agility in contorting into almost any position wanted by her male partners made her much desired by visitors to the cells.

Now, Margaret and her two companions, Beth and Faith were being transported by coach to the Duke's country estate to furnish him with flesh-filled nights of orgy and willing mouths and wide-spread knees.

She was given a well-appointed sleeping chamber and the services of a pleasant country maid called Dora who washed and brushed her still-short hair with loving care. For the next few days she was left to her own devices and she found a library with both fine books and entertaining books of humor and sexual implication. On the last night of the week, the Duke returned and immediately summoned her to his chamber.

"Come here, girl, I want to see you in the lamplight. Good, they have cleaned you up nicely. I am much pleased with the tricks you have learned during your stay in the dungeon. Down on your hands and knees, girl and don't look up."

Margaret followed the Duke's instruction wondering if he was going stick his long rod in her rump again but she heard a female voice behind her and caught the scent of a fine French perfume usually reserved for only the highest ranking members of court or the royal family itself.

She felt the fine brocades of a luxurious evening gown drape across her back and strong pair of feminine legs wrapped around her hips Her exposed flanks supported the soft skin of another heart-shaped bottom directly above hers. Margaret tried to picture how it must look to the Duke to see the two targets lined up one above the other and ready for his frantic insertion. She heard the woman gasp and wrap her arms around her waist managing to be quite free with her swinging boobs. The clutching fingers on her nipples made Margaret whimper in delight and that was heightened when the Duke's cock was abruptly withdrawn from the unknown female's vaginal cave and shoved unceremoniously deep inside her pulsating brown eye. She yelped like a little baby being given a tap on its bottom. The sound of the Duke's cock squishing in and out of her heated flanks fully lubricated by the rich female's feminine juices caused her to grunt like a silly farm-girl getting laid in the barn.

The Duke pulled out making Margaret protest ineffectually at the loss of his stretching cock and he stuck it good and deep in the unknown ladies pucker hole.

"Oh, sir, you are too rascally by far. Get you gone from my unnatural entry and bury your tool in my womanly place. I am much in heat for your presence deep inside my womb this very moment."

The woman was riding Margaret like she was a pretty filly between her legs and made desperate sport with her nipples in a knowing and skillful manner. Margaret risked a look over her shoulder and saw the Duke's cock buried up to the hilt in the woman's plump bottom ready to spew its load at the very next thrust.

The lady screamed with passion when she was flooded with the Duke's creamy cum. He stood up and looked down at the two naked pair of buttocks underneath watching his cum seep from the gentlewoman right down onto Margaret's pulsating slit underneath.

When he grabbed Margaret's short hair, she knew he wanted to be cleaned off and she rushed to take care of him without hesitation. Margaret saw the lady, who was well-known to her as the wife of the King's cousin, affect boredom watching her suck the Duke clean of all traces of copulation in both holes.

She finished up and was surprised to find the high-born lady was now covering her face with her own messy slit and that she expected Margaret to play housemistress to her pussy as well. She did her best and was happy when the lady rested back on the sofa to relax with a smile on her puffy cheeks.

Everything seemed to be agreeable and she liked the stability of having her meals prepared by servants and her clothing washed and ironed for her on a daily basis. The sleeping chamber was better than the one she had in her family home. A home that now belonged to her master, the Duke.

After an unusual absence of some weeks, the Duke returned to the estate without his customary entourage. He summoned Faith to the drawing room and her shouts of excitement put everyone all a twitter as he battered her flanks with his riding crop. Margaret was certain the poor girl had not done anything untoward so the only reason must lie with the Duke and his strange attitude upon this return. The stumbling girl was assisted to her bedchamber and was immediately replaced by Beth who was in the throes of expectant consternation awaiting her fate.

Margaret was hoping it would be her summoned next but it appeared that she would be the last of the Duke's little toys to feel the brunt of his displeasure. She crept down to the little alcove next to the drawing room and peeked through the hole made for voyeuristic purposes. Beth's soft white bottom was up at a particularly high angle and the Duke was making sport of her nether hole with his naughty fingers. Beth, of course, enjoyed this sort of demeaning arse play and was much enthused with her role.

Then, the master shed his jacket and his shirt and began to employ the nasty little riding crop with much gusto. Beth bit down on her fingers to deprive others of the sound of her discomfort. Margaret saw the Duke finally tire of the beating and mount the swaying girl probing deep inside her fundament with his pre-cum covered cock. She was in a fit of jealousy because she wanted it just like that and now this silly shop-keepers daughter was getting the cream that should be hers and hers alone.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.