Daddy - Cover

Daddy

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My three daughters and I are taking our family's annual trek to see my brother Edwards family. It is the third trip since my wife died. (I left out some codes on purpose)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Father   Daughter   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

“I get hard every time you call me that.”

“James. James. James!” she said.

I pulled her hard up against me and wrapped my arms around her. Her arms felt wonderful around me as well.

“I never thought I would feel this way about anyone again,” I said giving her a kiss on the neck.

“You’ve come out from the cloud you’ve been in. I’m so lucky I was there for you. We should eat first ... I mean food, James!”

She must have seen the look on my face at the sound of the word eat. It was an evil look.

I picked up my phone and called them, “Hey girls. It’s dinnertime. We’re going somewhere nice, dress accordingly!”

I changed into a shirt and tie, with nice jeans. Delia changed into a very short black dress that plunged just low enough to give me a hard on and not a heart attack. As she was looking in the mirror, I brought out something I had wanted to give her. I draped it around her neck and hooked it.

“Oh, James—this is so beautiful, it’s mom’s, isn’t it?”

“It’s yours now,” I said giving her a kiss.

We walked out of our room. The girls saw the necklace and hugged one another.

Sarah said, “I’m so happy for you, Daddy. Delia reminds me of mom a lot. Never mind my wanting you. I see how happy she is making you. I’m OK!”

We all got into the car and I drove us to Red Lobster. I know of this one, having been there with their mother. It was where I proposed to her. I carried her wedding ring with me everywhere.

We got a table and were seated. My three girls turned many heads in this place. I put my hand on Delia’s as we were handed menus. We all ordered something different. We sat around and talked about many different things, until our food arrived.

After we were done, I got down on one knee in front of my gorgeous Delia. At first, they all giggled. I took out the wedding ring that my wife wore for 20 years and said, “Delia, will you please tell me that you will be my partner in all things for the rest of our lives?”

I heard a hush come over our section of the restaurant. Her eyes went from wonder to glistening to sobbing.

“Yes,” she said, “I will do all of that!” as we both got up to applause as I gave her as big a kiss as I ever had. As the crowd cheered for us, she said, “Forever and ever!”

After dinner, Sarah drove us back to the hotel. Annie was up front with her as my fiancée and I kissed and caressed each other.

I got out my phone and dialed Edward.

“Hey bro, how’s it hanging?”

“We have a serious problem to take of here. We won’t make it this year, sorry! Say hi to everyone for us. Goodbye!”

“I didn’t like him much anyhow, Daddy,” Annie said, “he thinks because we are his nieces that he can get away with touching us.”

“I wouldn’t mind if we never saw any on them again,” Sarah agreed.

I got back on the phone.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.