Daddy - Cover

Daddy

 

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My three daughters and I are taking our family's annual trek to see my brother Edwards family. It is the third trip since my wife died. (I left out some codes on purpose)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Father   Daughter   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

“It certainly looks like they fucked each other last night,” the first voice said.

“They’re both naked ... I hope so,” the second said, waking me up.

“Good morning, Daddy,” they said together. “It’s 9:30 in the morning. Get dressed and let’s go,” Sarah said.

“Do we need to start calling Delia, Mommy?” Anne remarked with a giggle.

“No,” the voice came from under the covers next to me. “Just because we love one another, doesn’t mean anything has to change. Leave, we’ll see you by the car in ten minutes.”

They giggled and left.

“Come on Daddy, we need to take a quick shower.” She got us inside, soaped me off and washed me clean of her innocence. She washed inside herself, and we got out and dressed.

We arrived beside the car. Sarah looked at her watch and said, “Eight minutes! You couldn’t have had any fun in the shower.”

I didn’t know what to say, packed our stuff and got into the car to drive the next leg. Delia got next to me, put on her seatbelt and leaned into my shoulder.

“Last night, was the single best night of my life, Daddy,” she said with a sniffle in her voice.

“It was the best I had in the last five years. Your mother got so busy with all the school things you girls were into. She came home exhausted. I didn’t see it at first and got mad at her. I wish I had those times back, I loved her so much.”

“Now, you have me to love, and Sarah in a few days,” she said.

“Are you sure that Annie won’t feel left out of this?” I wondered.

“Is that your way of saying that you want to fuck her too?”

“Maybe!”

That made her chuckle as we drove to our next potty stop. She pumped the gas, while I got excellent seating in the line for the toilet.

I came back out to find Sarah there. She gave me a kiss and went to catch up to Annie. I stopped to get some goodies for my sleeping companion and young love.

It’s her turn to drive.

After she drove for a while, I said, “Maybe we should look for a place to live where people don’t know that we’re father and daughter.”

That almost caused her to swerve out of the fast lane. “Do you mean that ... James?”

“With all my heart,” I said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

“Are we there yet?” came from the back of the car, again followed by giggles.

You would think, with Delia and Sarah being only two years apart that they would be closer than they are. They were until Pam started giving the Delia some adult responsibilities at 15-years-old. The two of them were like the Musketeers except with someone missing. Delia followed her mother around, helping and learning all that she could so her mother had more time for me.

When she told me that, after Pamela was taken from us, Delia and I hugged each other a lot. That was also around the time Annie and Sarah became close friends.

Before that, you would never see them together. They had two different orbits they lived in, that had no crossover points.

It was only after a boy came into both of their lives. They had quickly decided he was a big jerk, and became best friends from that point on. Even being in two different schools never kept them from catching up with one another at least six times a day. ‘TGFCP’ Thank goodness for Cell Phones!

I’m certain it was more like twelve times a day.

Even with Annie still in high school and Sarah finishing up an associate’s degree in community college, they were seldom separated.

We all still have wonderful memories of Pamela. We always watched movies together on TV, my wife and me, with our three girls, all cuddling with us. We loved anything made by Disney. We owned everything, from the animated classics, to the many other treasures they had released over the years.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.