Forever Young - Cover

Forever Young

Copyright© 2013 by Rolf

Chapter 1

Coming to this city, let alone this country was not originally planned just yet.

Circumstance had dictated the changes to his itinerary. Times were changing and he had always been an early adopter of changes.

Mai and Sandi had been summoned and were already making arrangements for a move here. He still had not decided where he would take residence but the first thing he needed was money. That was in process by the girls, a national bank had been suggested by his Swiss Bank. He would need to visit a branch to complete the paperwork, get some cash from his credit or a savings account then notify the bank what amounts were to be transferred into the new US accounts.

Karl decided that, while he was in New York it would be easier to take cash and start-up funds from the Swiss bank's branch here. He did. A trip to a local pharmacy competed his one lacking requirement, an in-country phone. He chose a pre-paid service, good for at least 90 days or until his pre-paid minutes were used up. Virgin Mobile was chosen and extra time cards were purchased. Until he had a new, disposable banking account he would use cash or pre-paid debit cards to purchase almost anything which may require an identity or might be traceable to his overseas accounts. He knew much he would be exposed to in this land could be new. The city, one of the oldest in the US had changed much but he had been able to plan or leave certain things there already.

As he was leaving the pharmacy he heard a scream from his left. He was able to see an alley nearby. That scream could have come from there. He investigated. He saw two large men with a small girl. They were holding and ripping her clothes off. Not really very sporting of them he thought. He looked around, no other signs of people then as he walked up to the three merely said; "Darling, it perhaps unfair of you. If you wanted to play with new toys you could have said something, now come along we have much to do. Leave these cretins be, they are of no consequence to us."

The men were dumbfounded. The small girl shrugged, then still sans her top walked over to Karl. Four of the largest, blackest dogs, no wolves now appeared on Karl's side, two on the right, two on the left. Karl asked the little girl. "Have you feed yet?" She nodded that she had. Karl said one word then the four wolves were off. The men had hardly moved before their throats were a bloody void. The wolves were now nowhere to be seen.

"My name is Karl, yours is?"

"Pia my lord!"

She seemed well mannered I thought.

"I am newly arrived, I must say your clothing selection is quite interesting!"

The girl made a motion, now appeared ten years older, fully dressed, quite in fashion and smiled at Karl. It was a sensual smile. "I was bored My Lord, I thought those two would be a nice diversion."

"You will serve me while I am in this city!"

"I hear and obey Master."

"Now I need to learn some things about this place then select a new home here. What do you suggest Pia. Also why are you out and about, certainly someone as beautiful as you has a Master?"

The, now young woman replied. "My Master had tired of me, then threw me away to be 'unclaimed'."

"Foolish man, someone as attractive as you should never be 'tiring'!"

"Will you accept me then, Milord?"

"It would be foolish not to. Yes my dear, if you promise to be a 'good' little girl!"

Pia now looked like a school girl, dressed in her uniform. "I will be a very good girl 'Daddy!' " she exclaimed.

"I hope Mia and Sandi can temper some of your enthusiasm, I am a 'old' man after all."

"Perhaps not as 'old' as me Milord, but I hope 'experienced' some."

"Karl raised his eyebrows and smiled. "What do people here now call a tease, child?"

"A woman, my Master!"

After a deep breath, "I think we shall 'live in interesting times' now child. Lead to some good lodging for us until a new home can be found."

The Park Sheraton was close, it was fairly good and as it's name indicated was next to a large park. The desk clerk was not new, but still she had never had anyone just walk up and want the 'best' accommodations without any question of price or services. The fact that the child would speak for the man was a question, but the $5,000 a night rate and the week in advance credit card approval made such things meaningless. His request for a tour of the city and some 'real estate' advice made her suspect this was a recent visitor, but the looks the young girl was giving him spoke of some other mystery regarding him.

The hotel's limo took them on a tour of the city. They made plans to dine that evening in the hotel while relaxing in their suite. There seemed to be 'something' going on between them.

"You are quite beautiful you know."

Her violet eyes took on a new brilliance at his remark.

"Your old Master was a fool!"

"He is very young Milord, 'He know Not What To Do!', with me. Would Master care to attend a few parties to see more of our kind? I 'promise' to behave myself if you will collar me?"

"My dear, are you certain that I would not 'tire' of you too."

"In truth Master, it was I who had tired of him and made certain he knew that. I do not think you would ever 'tire' of me, I would make certain to keep you 'entertained'."

"Ha, I believe you would my dear. Come, let us find you a suitable collar and leash. Perhaps even some clothing if you are not too tired to shop?"

"Even if I could breath Master, I am never 'too' tired to shop, especially if my Master is paying the bill."

"That reminds me, we need to assign monies for Mia, Sandi and you should you need things and I am elsewhere."

"Yes Master!"

Perhaps one of finest selections of jewelry in the city was at Harry Winston. When the Limo pulled up guards came out, opened the doors and escorted the couple in. There were no questions asked. The hotel had called ahead to arrange a proper reception.

After looking at several items, actual collars and leashes, some encrusted with diamonds, emeralds and rubies, Karl asked Pia what colour 'trinkets' she would like.

"Black Master, I think it will go nicely with my hair. Karl told the clerk what he wanted. She came back with sorrowful look on her face. "I am sorry, we have nothing like what you have asked for, and if we did, it would have to be made special and very expensive!"

"My dear, what is your name?"

"It is Marge Sir."

"Marge We need something now. You may make the special order up, collar, leash, waist chain, ankle bracelet. Where might I go for something now?"

Marge was not a foolish girl. Her Uncle was the manager here and was indeed a part owner. "I will return in a moment. Soon an older man returned to speak them, he held several trays in his hand. The two men looked at each other. The trays almost fell to the floor had not Marge be quick enough to grab them.

The older man sputtered. "Karl?"

It was both a question and a greeting.

"Hello Hans, it is good to see friends once again."

Both Pia and Marge were now looking at the men, very confused. The must have been 50 or 60 years between them. Hans, even though only three would always remember the face of the man that had saved him, taken him away from that camp and when he awoke was in safe place. He had arranged for a family to raise him, provided funds for him and established the very business he and his step-brother now had made world famous. The problem, he now looked the same as he had 60 years ago.

"Karl!" He kept mumbling as he ran over to the man with tears flowing from his eyes.

He wanted to ask a million questions, but he remembered that night Karl had saved him. No regular man could do what Karl had done. Hans had known all along what Karl might be, but it did not matter. He was alive and had been granted a life when he was certain death was his next stop.

"Hans my dear, dear boy, I have followed your career for many years. I have been proud of you and how you have lived your life."

"Milord Karl, I will not ask you any questions. I will remember everything though till the day I die."

"My old friend, we may grant you another gift, but it well may be a curse. We will discuss that sometime, you will need to tell me what else you need or want."

Hans now broke down and wept. "Everything I ever had or have now I owe to you Milord. I think of how you saved me, raised me, educated me and made me have this fine career. I could ask for nothing more, except... !"

"That too can be yours my dear boy, but it is also a curse. Let us go somewhere private. Today I am a customer buying this girl some trinkets. This salesgirl wants to earn her commission, already she is to make something for us. I need a few things until then and she will send me somewhere I hope, to get them for Pia."

Hans opened two of the boxes. One contained a necklace of huge black pearls, 20 in all, set on a platinum or white gold chain. The other a choker of very large Black Diamonds, earrings, a waist chain and wrist or a ankle bracelet. When Karl saw them he turned to Marge and asked why she had not brought them out before. He saw the blank stare on even Pia's face as Hans held the choker to her neck.

"This will do for now, I will also take that leash I think my little one likes her new 'trinkets' even.'

"Sir. I am so sorry, my Uncle would never sell those, they are insured for $10 Million and even I have never actually seen them until now."

"Karl, she is correct, I would never 'sell' these 'trinkets' but I will 'give' them to you. One token of all that I owe you."

"Young man you owe me nothing, Marge make those things we discussed as close to these as you can. I will leave you a $10 Million deposit now, more when you wish. Hans even I cannot give you back what is already lost but I can make you and even your niece like us, if that would be desired. Marge here is a check, (He wrote one out) I do not have that much cash on me, Pia do you?"

She gave him that look, scrunched up her face and her eyes and lips told what might be on her mind. "Young man may your niece come with us, my girl needs something to wear to a party or two. Marge is also welcome to shop and/or join us. I think you know that she will be quite safe with us. A choker for her may, however minimize any unwelcome interest, no one need know anything more. Hans smiled and nodded.

"We are in that Hotel by the Park, if your establishment might deliver them there we shall use them after dinner. I would be honoured too if you would join us."

Marge did go shopping with them. This time the gowns, or they might be called, ' Men's Wet Dreams' came from Halston and were more like what a model might wear. Marge and Pia though did look like models. Tonight would be very, very interesting. Karl laughed when he thought of the reactions these girls would receive. He would speak to Pia but he already had seen the look in her eyes and knew the Vamp would use this night to become everything she may to shame and humiliate her 'former' Master. He also knew no action would be even considered by the clan against her or even Marge. He was just to powerful to anger. He would however make certain the humans would be kept in place. He had promised Hans and would reaffirm that at dinner.

Hans had brought the jewelry over to the hotel himself. He had added something too, for Karl this time. It was a ring. It was very old, very large and very important. Kings over the centuries had worn it, Julius Caesar had used it to seal his most private documents. Karl should have it, it would be a gift this time no monies would be accepted. Three guards went to Karl's room after Hans had called Karl describing the men and what they were bringing up. Karl went to dining room to wait.

The girls were in another room changing and readying for dinner. The hair people, manicurist, and various others were sent up to aid in any way the girls needed. Karl had the guards knock and hand the jewelry items to the girls. One of the guards handed him a small box, telling him that it was from Hans. When Karl opened the box, took out the ring he would have cried if he could, he recognized it and knew some of it's history. He would wear it proudly.

While he waited for the girls he used the cell phone to call Mia and Sandi. It was a very unusual relationship they had established. It seemed like they had been together forever. They were almost like wives and cared for him and each other like the families they all had cherished. He told them about Pia, about seeing the young boy(Now an old man) Hans again and asked again, where they might like to live, or at least reside, living might be another problem.

Warm, no snow, ice or cold weather came from both of them.

Women, he had had a similar response from Pia. He might even ask Marge.

When the bedroom door opened, he looked. when first Marge, then Pia came out; his mouth opened, he wanted to say something, had practiced so that what was said would compliment both of them. He however, could not even speak. What was coming towards him were surely two of the goddesses of old. They looked more like some dream or vision. Man's ideal feminine creature and they were his for tonight. When they both came up to him, lifted up and gave him a kiss he wanted to sit back down and catch his breath, if he had any.

The looks from the bedroom door from the people who had worked on them was one of awe. His gaze was broken only when he heard the softly spoken words, in stereo. "Collar your slaves Master!" It had to be repeated it seems before he took the matching necklaces from their hands and placed them around the necks. Since Marge had been with them since they left the shop, Hans must have pulled all the stops to make or get a matching collar. He knew that he would also have to do or get him something that would put a smile on his face. He had an idea. This evening may provide more than just socializing for him.

"Your highnesses, would you both do me the honour by allowing me to join you for dinner and dancing this evening?" Then he quickly placed the chokers around their necks.

He heard. "Master, may we please use the bathroom, this is new to Marge and I think both of us need to change some 'personal' items, God, you have not even touched us and we are dripping already."

Karl had to laugh. If they were aroused, he should not even mention the effect they were having on him. He was proof of the adage that a beautiful woman could get a rise from a 'dead' man. Now two made that saying extremely accurate.

"For this evening, you need not ask me permission for anything. I find myself strangely in your power. You are both so beautiful."

If the look on their faces was any indication these two were his slaves. In reality they were or would soon be and if Mia or Sandi were around also he wondered if there was anything they could ask him for that he would refuse them. It was as close to an emotion that he could even remember. He called Mia and Sandi again. "I would like you both here now. Leave whatever is left to your people and come join me. I really love and need you two and miss you terribly. He gave them instructions.

Mia and Sandi look at each other after the call. They were his slaves. Never in the last 1,000 years they had served him had he ever spoke to them like this. It was like they were young girls being courted for a ball. He had said that he loved and needed them, that he missed them. 'What had happened' they both exclaimed?

There was another effect those words had on them. Smiles came across their faces, there eyes, already lovely now glowed like small suns. That the Master thought about them, cared about them and even said he loved, needed and missed them made them both remember feelings that they had not had for a very long time. They packed some things and hired a plane, never even considering an airline, they wanted to see him as quickly as they could. He needed them! he had said. They now also needed him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.