Béla Book 4: Timewalker - Cover

Béla Book 4: Timewalker

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - If you read Wrinkles In Time, you'll probably realize that Timewalker began sometime in Part 4 of that book. This book continues the stories of Frank & Tanya, the 'Jakes' and their wives-Tabatha & Bela and, of course, Lisa, now a fully grown Phoenix at age 5 who just incidentally carries a detonated nuke in her head which gives her almost unlimited power. Without giving away any more plot lines, Katie, reborn, is the girl who walks through time to whenever she needs to be.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Tear Jerker   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Fisting   Food   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

Ember gripped the structural supports tightly as her rear end floated above her in the zero gravity environment. She and her junior assistant, Carl, were inside the framework of the stabilizing gyros that were part of the steering mechanism of the almost completed ship.

She met him six weeks ago when he replaced her former assistant, Andrew East. Ship and maintenance personnel were rotated planet-side every three-months so that their bodies could recover from the unusual bone loss and muscle weakness that seemed to occur in gravity free environments. Her 'shift' was up in three more weeks, but Carl was so sexy that she'd begun an affair with him within a week of his arrival.

She considered herself 'sexually uninhibited' and rarely had any relationship last more than a few months. Her twin, however, had been married to the same guy for almost her entire adult life. And Amber was quite satisfied with her husband, so long as she could vicariously share her sister's wild sexual adventures.

Now, Ember was hanging on as her body trembled with the orgasmic sensations flooding through her. Carl had his mouth glued to her pelvis and was deep-tonguing her, his own body floating free, his hard cock visible just a foot away from her hungry mouth, but completely unreachable. When she reached for him, she lost her grip and they both floated apart from each other, at which point they had to start all over.

Ember loved living in a gravity free environment. Her not-quite perky tits stood out like they had when she was a teenager, more years ago than she cared to think about, and motion was incredibly easy. With her wrist pads, she could fly just like her childhood heroine, Wonder Girl. That was how she'd seduced the handsome, but stuck-up Carl Webber, who wanted nothing to do with a middle-aged woman suffering her mid-life crisis. But her acrobatic flying in zero gravity (along with the skin-tight leotards she wore when exercising) had helped him realize there might be something interesting about her, after all.

Her body twitched as she approached her second orgasm. Carl was ready, now, and pulled himself around, levering against her body to bring his dick around for her to suck on. Letting go of the gyro supports, Ember reached out and grabbed his approaching torso, easily pulling his weightless body toward her, guiding the little space ship, 'hard-on' into its docking bay. Her 'bay door' opened and the warm, moist floor of the docking bay reached out to make contact with the incoming deep-space explorer vessel.

Their bodies floated freely in a sixty-nine position. Carl, satisfied that his middle-aged cum receptacle was securely sucking on his cock, went back to pleasing her pussy. She wasn't that good-looking and she was old, but she was very athletic, and a firm, fit body went a long ways in impressing him. Another thing that impressed him was the number of times she could cum in any given ten-minute period – his standard time for a quickie.

Another thing he liked about her was her preference for oral sex. That could have something to do with the fact that she didn't want any more children, but Carl preferred oral sex, as well. He also didn't want any middle-aged cunt showing up looking for his help in raising a brat, but his favorite thing about oral sex was listening to the slut choke on the amount of cum he could produce. Just the sound of a female choking gave him a hard-on. And in another minute or so, he was hoping to hear this old slut start choking when he filled her mouth and throat with white, gooey gobs of semen.

Ember was starting to twitch again, starting her third orgasm. Carl slowed down eating her out and sped up fucking her mouth, wanting to come while she was in the middle of her own orgasm. Her muscle control would be at its weakest, then, and she could quite likely inhale some of his sperm deep into her lungs. The thought brought him closer to orgasm and he fucked her face harder, digging into her pussy again with his madly probing tongue.

Ember started to come at his renewed attack on her cunt, squeezing her muscles down there tightly around the tip of his tongue. He was fucking her mouth, now, and she knew he was as close to orgasm as she was. Wanting him to come in her mouth as her pussy exploded into his, she increased her sucking pressure against his cock every time he thrust it into the back of her throat, causing it to pop loudly when he pulled it free to thrust it back in.

She was starting to come, now, and quickly wrapped her arms around his rump so he couldn't pull back out of her. Sucking madly with her whole mouth, tongue and upper body as well, she felt his cock begin to spasm. Pulling back a little so that she could still breathe, she felt the first spurt filling her mouth and began swallowing as fast as she could.

Carl raked his teeth along her pussy lips and jabbed her clitoris with his tongue just as he started to come, himself. Ember arched her back as her orgasm exploded through her body. Her mouth and throat were suddenly full of cum and she couldn't breathe. Carl bit her clitoris and she gasped, completely overwhelmed, twitching and spasming out of control.

She began to choke on the incredible amount of cum filling her mouth, and Carl wasn't helping any by wrapping his legs around her head and pumping deeper into her face. The lack of air and her inability to breathe was incredibly erotic as Carl kept chewing on her clitoris and she kept coming, her body spasming in orgasm and with her choking, as well. She was starting to pass out from all the sensations and the thought occurred to her – what a wonderful way to die...

Carl was in heaven. He held Ember tightly against him, wanting to feel every contraction of her body and he humped her face and spurted again into her hungry slut mouth. She was choking now, as well as coming, and her convulsions were lengthening his orgasm. This was his sixth powerful spurt into her wet mouth, then the seventh. The eighth was barely noticeable and his ninth was just a dry shudder.

He relaxed and Ember was finally able to free herself, coughing violently, then gasping to catch her breath.

"Oh... (Cough!) God! (Gasp!) That was great! You make me come harder than anybody... (Cough! Gasp!)" She twisted her body around to see his face, still gasping for air.

"You make me come really good, too, Babe," Carl replied, not meeting her gaze. He looked at his watch. "Twelve minutes! We should get back before anyone misses us." He pushed against a bulkhead and snagged his shirt as it floated by.

"Yeah, we should," Ember agreed. She liked that Carl was really thoughtful about her reputation in not wanting her to get caught enflagrante with a junior member of the crew.

Carl was dressed first, but he didn't leave like usual. He seemed to be looking for something.

"What is it?" Ember asked, worried that someone might show up in Engineering looking for him or her. The scent of their sex was still heavy in the air and it would be pretty obvious from her current state what they'd been up to.

Carl shrugged and pushed through the entrance out of the gyro room. "Nothing, I guess. I thought I had a spanner in my pants pocket."

"You did!" smirked Ember, licking her lips. "It tasted great!" She waited another moment, then followed him out. After a quick misting, she was changed into fresh clothes and back on post.


Amber Cutberg was on the bridge and was currently the senior crewmember on board. She was excited about actually being at the helm of this magnificent teardrop of a ship. (That's what it reminded her of when she first gazed at it from the ground through a telescope – a tiny, glistening teardrop in a field of brilliant stars.) She wished her husband, Roland, was up here sharing this moment with her, but his expertise was in another field. (He's a garbage collector, okay? Jeez! He's a good man and he loves me!)

'Ready to fire!' Amber thought into her sister's mind. Her forty-two-year-old twin, Ember, was the engineering officer of Earth's flagship Phoenix III, the third attempt in as many decades to build a city-sized spaceship capable of carrying seven hundred and (currently) forty-two passengers – the entire population of Solar City, Colorado to a safe haven in the more distant regions of the solar system.

This current construction was the brainchild, in more ways than one, of their patron, Lisa Pestova, who had recommended her family's admittance into the Solar City community and helped to guide the twins' education over their next two decades after having fled Denver.

After two disastrous failures to make the tensile strength of the ship's outer shell strong enough (and flexible enough) to withstand the stress created by the magnetic space drive, it was decided that earth's technology wasn't sufficiently advanced to the point where an actual working model could be constructed. A new approach was required.

At that point, Lisa (wild child, phoenix, basically uneducated and ignorant of any of the advanced sciences) popped up and said she thought she could probably create a shell that would withstand the twisting and disrupting magnetic forces emitted by the ship's main drive.

Lisa's brainchild was a single-shell construct, molded from a non-metallic silicon-based resin that was tougher than granite and didn't warp under magnetic stress. Lisa had used the formidable power of her stored nuclear energy to glaze the material and condense it into an almost transparent, one-meter-thick surface.

It was created inside the Teleportation Zone and had taken her and her entire Femme team several weeks to create, Lisa needing fresh blood almost hourly to replace the energy she expended. Lisa provided the raw power and Tabatha provided the shielding that forced the material into shape. Béla and Tanya helped to anchor the vast vessel and hold it in 'position', if there really was such a concept inside a dimension with no breadth or width.

Everyone in the community was proud to have donated their blood during the long, agonizing birth of their new vessel.

When it was finished, the Team had a hollow, eggshell-shaped object over a kilometer long and four hundred meters wide. The girls moved it into 'normal' space where the previous ship had been orbiting, and interior construction began as soon as the new transporter was installed and personnel were transported aboard.

Inner wall construction went much faster, as the resin was soft enough to accept screws and bolts for wall supports without cracking, even in the sub-zero temperatures of space. After that, it was up to the more mundane construction workers to complete the insides of the ship.

The massive engine was bolted against the hull at the far end of the resin egg instead of in the center, as in the previous 'donut' designs. The hull was three meters thick at that end. A gigantic gyroscope was fitted above that, to help swing the weight of the ship in any direction required for steering as the magnetic drive, no longer able to turn and push in any direction from the center of the ship, could only push in one direction now that it was solidly anchored.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.