Béla Book 4: Timewalker - Cover

Béla Book 4: Timewalker

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - If you read Wrinkles In Time, you'll probably realize that Timewalker began sometime in Part 4 of that book. This book continues the stories of Frank & Tanya, the 'Jakes' and their wives-Tabatha & Bela and, of course, Lisa, now a fully grown Phoenix at age 5 who just incidentally carries a detonated nuke in her head which gives her almost unlimited power. Without giving away any more plot lines, Katie, reborn, is the girl who walks through time to whenever she needs to be.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Tear Jerker   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Fisting   Food   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

Frank felt her stir and sit up in the bed.

"Béla?" Tanya called out, recognizing that she was in Jake and Béla's bedroom. Then she noticed Frank lying next to her.

"Morning," he mumbled, peering up at her with sleepy eyes.

Tanya scooted back down in the bed and snuggled up to him. She kissed his face, then hugged him closer so she didn't have to breathe the air he exhaled.

"Dum yup felp butter?" he asked, his face buried in her soft, warm shoulder and the pillow beneath it.

"Um-hum," Tanya replied, humming her answer without opening her mouth.

She grinned to herself and hugged him even tighter. Now he couldn't breathe at all. She crooned her pleasure at hugging him so tightly and ran her nails gently up and down around his shoulder blades, projecting her total innocence and ignorance of the fact that she was suffocating him.

She yelped as Frank bit her shoulder and began jabbing her big, soft breasts with his fingers as he tried to escape his soft, pleasant deathtrap. Finally, he pulled free and they grinned at each other, nose to nose.

"I guess you are," he grinned, and kissed her again. He pulled free the rest of the way and swung out of bed. They could hear noises in another part of the house. "We should go out and thank our hosts. Then we can go home. I had something made for you that I think you might like."

"Really," Tanya grinned. "And what devious torture have you dreamed up for me now?"

"I'm not going to tell you, other than that it involves bondage," Frank said, smiling down at her sexy, naked body. He was getting horny just looking at her sitting up on the bed with her wildly tangled hair covering half her face.

Changing his mind about getting up, he climbed back across the bed and pulled her down, kissing her neck and shoulder.

"Ooo! Wake up call!" Tanya giggled. "My favorite way to start the day!" She stretched out across the bed moaning and purring pleasantly as Frank kissed, licked and chewed his way down to her marvelous breasts, shoving each one up against his mouth as he attended to them.

As her loving husband continued on down to her ticklish ribs and stomach, more of his torso became available for her to play with. She knew he loved the feel of her hair against his skin, so she buried her face in her own hair against his stomach and began kissing and licking his belly through the strands of hair covering her face.

In another moment, Frank's traveling mouth and tongue were teasing her pelvis and his hardening cock was pressing against the top of her head, buried in mounds of her thick, blond hair. He began moving his pelvis back and forth, moving his cock through her hair. 'He's fucking my hair, ' Tanya realized, somewhat perturbed.

She was mollified a little as Frank's tongue found her sleepy little clit and began flicking back and forth, not quite touching it, but surrounding her little pleasure nub with sloppy, warm wetness that made it feel every hot breath.

Tilting her head back so that Frank's cock was rubbing against her forehead, she arced back farther, trying to reach it with her tongue. She jerked back and Frank stopped moving instantly as his cock slipped off her forehead and gouged her in the eye.

Now, it was pointed right at her, still wrapped in silky strands of her golden hair. Tanya moved up a little further and sucked the end of it, hair and all, into her mouth. With her hands, she began stroking his cock through her hair as she moved up and down on it with her mouth. Frank moaned his approval and frontally attacked her now hardened little clitoris with his tongue.

As Frank sucked on her clit, he watched her pussy lips opening and closing as Tanya twitched with her first orgasm of the day. Reaching around her leg, he added a finger, sliding it past his nose and into her seeping cunt. The wonderful scent of her sex was much stronger now that he was stirring it up, and she was also starting to twitch her pelvis against his face.

The feel of his cock buried in her hair and her mouth was incredible. He remembered her leaning over him once, teasing him, making his cock rise just by stroking her soft, golden hair across his pelvis, then wrapping long strands of hair around it, and finally sucking on its sensitive tip, just like she was doing now. He remembered that it was one of his most powerful orgasms ever. He'd spurted almost a dozen long strands of cum – into her mouth, onto her face, into her hair and onto his own belly and she'd happily licked up as much as she could reach with her tongue.

He pulled back from her mouth, not wanting to come yet and stopped tonguing her clitoris. As if on cue, they both sat up and slid around, each one ready for the next action. Tanya grinned at the coordination of their actions. They knew each other so well, and they fit together perfectly. Well, in another few seconds they would, anyway.

Then she laughed, realizing they'd both moved to be on the bottom. Frank had his legs spread so that Tanya could crawl up to him, and so had she. She decided to scoot up the bed toward him, moving her pelvis ever closer to his hard, inviting cock.

She slid her feet under his raised knees, and scooted closer.

"Think this'll work?" Frank asked, amused at her antics and lustfully admiring her bouncing boobs and torso as she approached.

She didn't answer, intent on walking her butt up toward his. In another few seconds her thighs were pressing underneath his and his knees were brushing against the sides of her large, soft breasts.

Tanya reached down and forced his hard cock down against the sheets, then scooted forward again. In two more 'scoots', his cock head was actually pressed against her warm, moist vulva. Breathing heavily from her exertions, Tanya glanced up at her husband's face, grinning wickedly and licked her lips. "Almost there!" she announced breathlessly.

She raised up one more time and landed on him, squashing his hard cock up into the crack between her legs. Tanya began humping madly and scooting her rump around, then Frank felt his cock suddenly surrounded by moist, hot flesh as he popped inside of her. His cock twitched, loving its familiar environment and announcing its readiness to expend itself now that it was home.

Panting, Tanya reached out and held Frank's shoulders, giving her some badly needed support in this new position, then scooted even closer. Frank could feel his cock being embedded a little deeper inside her, but the most incredible part was how her pussy clenched against him every time she scooted forward. He was ready to end it right now and just shoot it all inside her.

Tanya, suddenly realizing how close he was, froze. "Don't you dare!" she declared, gazing at him.

"Then don't move," Frank replied, his voice quiet, but intense. They sat, staring at each other for a minute or two, then Frank seemed to relax a little. Tanya sighed, daring to tremble from her efforts of not clenching her pussy muscles against his wonderfully hard cock buried inside and stretching her like that. There was intense pressure against the soft, sensitive front part of her insides, making it extremely difficult not to move. If she moved, she would come. If she came, so would he, then it would all be over.

Another minute passed as they gazed at each other intently. Tanya was breathing slowly and deliberately, trying to control herself from coming. Frank was forcing his body to relax, which he found difficult to do while watching Tanya's gorgeous breasts and her stomach muscles move with her deep breathing.

In another moment, they both felt ready to continue.

"I can't move," Frank announced, grinning sheepishly at her after trying to thrust a little further into her. Tanya wriggled around a little in response until she discovered a slight up and down motion that she could manage.

She grinned and licked her luscious lips again. "I guess it's up to me, then," she murmured, gazing into his eyes. Squeezing her pelvis against his cock, she began slowly humping away. After a moment, she let go of his shoulders and dropped backwards to lean with her arms bracing her up from behind. Frank watched and admired her stomach tighten and relax as she moved the insides of her sweet, wet pussy against his rock-hard, sensitive cock.

"This is good exercise," Tanya panted after several more minutes, her stomach muscles starting to burn from her exertion.

Frank nodded, not even hearing what she'd said, his mind and body mesmerized by the fascinating, sexy body impaled on the end of his raging cock. The incredible sensations of her cunt repeatedly squeezing and moving ever so slightly against his cock was driving him slowly but steadily to an intense orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.