Béla Book 4: Timewalker - Cover

Béla Book 4: Timewalker

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - If you read Wrinkles In Time, you'll probably realize that Timewalker began sometime in Part 4 of that book. This book continues the stories of Frank & Tanya, the 'Jakes' and their wives-Tabatha & Bela and, of course, Lisa, now a fully grown Phoenix at age 5 who just incidentally carries a detonated nuke in her head which gives her almost unlimited power. Without giving away any more plot lines, Katie, reborn, is the girl who walks through time to whenever she needs to be.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Tear Jerker   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Fisting   Food   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

It was night. There were no clouds and no moon. Jamie leaned back against the Quonset hut and looked at his watch. He sighed. There were still two hours left before his relief showed up. From his present position, he could see along the entire length of the northern fence. Whoever was stealing their supplies wasn't going to get in this way – not without his knowing it.

There was a slight sound that alerted him. It came from behind, inside the Quonset hut. He pressed the red button on his alert remote and began sneaking around the building to the entrance. As he drew closer, he pulled his blaster out.

The entrance was still locked. Jamie frowned, puzzled. During this recent rash of thefts, the thieves always locked up after themselves. But if they were inside now, he didn't understand how the door would be locked. He pressed the side of his face against the corrugated metal siding. There were voices inside. He could hear someone, no, at least two, women?

His lieutenant was striding up behind him. Jamie held a finger up to his lips to indicate silence, then stood at attention and saluted. "What's the situation?" his superior whispered.

"There's someone inside," Jamie replied. "Sounds like a couple of women." They both grinned, looking forward to interrogating some nice – maybe even not so nice – female flesh, but, so long as it was female, it was going to be interrogated.

Lieutenant Connelly quietly pulled out his keys and opened the lock. It was impossible to be totally quiet, but they were as quiet as possible. It didn't matter. The door opened with a loud groan, annoying both guards and probably alerting the thieves.

Quickly reaching around for the light switch, Connelly flipped it and scanned the room with his blaster raised. An incredibly beautiful blond girl, completely naked (as least from the waist up, from what they could see), seemed totally surprised to see them.

"Hands up!" Connelly yelped, his voice breaking in aroused shock.

In his entire life, he'd never seen anyone as alluringly beautiful as the frightened girl standing in the middle of the supply room. She carefully raised her hands, oddly not trying to hide any part of her exposed anatomy. "She could be a trap," Jamie suggested. "A decoy to put us off guard." Lieutenant Connelly nervously looked around the room again, not seeing anyone else.

"Who were you talking to?" he asked the naked blond girl.

"N-nobody," Tanya replied nervously in her favorite 'Tootsie' voice. "I-I wuz jus' lookin' fer food. S-sometimes I talk to myself."

"How'd you get in here?" Connelly snapped at her, trying to focus on the fact that the girl was a thief and ignore the ragings of his growing cock as he stared at her.

Tanya glanced to one side, where a window had been jimmied open.

Having determined that the naked blonde was the only other person inside the storage facility besides them, the two guards approached her. Tanya nervously backed away a step or two, seeming to lose her balance for a second as she backed into a double-stacked pallet. She jerked in surprise, jiggling her boobs nicely, and stood, nervous and stiff-backed, against the pallet blocking her retreat.

"What's yer name, Pretty Girl?" Connelly asked, leering at her, having determined that she was alone and helpless.

"T-T-Tootsie," Tanya replied nervously.

'Bye, bye, Tootsie, Bye ... Bye... ' a voice echoed the song into Tanya's head.

'Oh, shut up! You weren't even born when that was written!' she mentally growled at her partner in crime, then did her best to suppress a grin as Tabatha appeared behind the two guards at the other end of the Quonset hut to scarf another pallet of canned goods back to their underground mountain home. The girl ducked down as she noticed the lights and the guards, then grinned at Tanya and silently vanished, along with the pallet she'd come for.

'Fuck 'em good, Slut!' Tanya heard in her mind as Tabatha vanished.

She figured that Tabatha and Lisa would go on to the next base now to swipe a couple of pallets from them, and not wait for Tanya.

"You been stealin' from us, whore?" Connelly sneered at her, only inches away from her face, now.

"N-no!" Tanya stammered. "T-this is the f-first t-time..." She could barely contain herself as her body reacted to the lust the guards were broadcasting at her. If she worked it right, she'd get double fucked and maybe shot, too. She wondered how exciting one of those energy weapons would feel heating up her cunt.

"Jeez," Connelly said, almost drooling, "Jamie, get a rope. We're gonna tie this 'un up and have some fun with her."

"Yes, sir!" Jamie replied cheerfully. There was a roll of thick twine used for securing cargo. He manhandled it over next to Tanya.

"Can I have some food, after?" Tanya asked, sounding fearful, but hopeful. "I'm awful hungry an' I got a family to feed."

The lieutenant leered at her. "That belly's never had brats! Lying will earn you extra punishment!"

Tanya shook her head, denying everything. "N-no! It's fer my sisters! An' my mom!"

"No brothers?" he asked, thinking about bonding the entire family to the brothels.

There was always a handsome 'finder's fee' for bringing in decent-looking cunts for the soldiers to enjoy. The thought of a whole family of ripe females like this one bonded to him was too good to pass up!

Tanya shook her head, nervously. "N-no, only my younger sisters an' my mom."

Connelly leered at her. Tanya decided she was really going to enjoy putting the screws on this one. Being mean was one thing when you didn't know any different, but this creep was mean, greedy and smart – a bad combination.

Connelly watched Tanya's shoulders jerk back as the guard cruelly tied her arms together behind her back. Tanya's breasts were heaving as she nervously gulped in air, trying to stay calm. Connelly thought she was terrified. The truth was that Tanya loved being tied up and was so horny she could barely stand still.

"On your knees, cunt!" Connelly snarled at her now that her arms were tied. Tanya felt the other guard kick the back of her left knee, forcing her to drop down hard on the concrete slab floor. She cried out as she landed, one kneecap striking the toe of the lieutenant's boot.

In the meantime, Connelly was unfastening the front of his pants. In another moment, he had his raging cock out. Tanya gazed at it for a second, then sucked the whole thing into her mouth without waiting to be ordered to. She was a little disappointed in its size, but realized that it would fit nicely up her ass. She planned to have quite a session with these two.

'Need any help?' Lisa thought cheerfully into Tanya's mind.

Image of two girls biting hard dicks off the two guys and bathing in their blood as it spurted all over them, then licking the dark red, sticky stuff off each other while pounding their thighs into each other's cunts.

Tanya almost came as the erotic flow accompanying Lisa's image flooded through her body. She gave an extra-hard suck to Connelly's cock, earning her a swat on the side of her head. "Easy!" Connelly commanded. "That ain't no Popsicle." Tanya blinked away stars and moaned in apology. As she continued to suck, she could feel the other guard, Jamie, playing with her between her legs.

"God, she's wet!" Jamie exclaimed, excitedly. "She must really like this!" He took his own cock out and started rubbing it against Tanya's slippery pussy lips. Moaning loudly in approval, Tanya tried to sit back on that long, young cock while still holding Connelly's dick in her mouth. He wouldn't have any of it.

"Git back here, ya whore!" Connelly yelled. "Where ya think yer goin'?" Tanya cried out through her mouthful of cock as the lieutenant grabbed her hair and yanked her forward. Then the young guard had his cock inside her anyway, so Tanya settled down and kept sucking, bouncing a little now against the nice, long cock stretching her hungry little cunt.

'God, what a slut you are, ' Lisa chirped into her mind, still eavesdropping. 'Wanna know what I'm doing with myself?'

'No! Go 'way, Kid, ya bother me!' Tanya thought back cheerfully.

'They're gonna shoot you afterwards – you know that, don't you?' Lisa asked, curious. 'They're gonna vaporize your guts and cut you in half!'

'You think so? That might be fun, but why would they?' Tanya thought back, excited at the prospect of getting her tits cooked with a blaster.

'You'll find out... ' Lisa cooed into her mind. Then she was gone, no longer mind-linked with her.

"Arrgh!" Connelly cried out, his dick pulsing in her mouth. An instant later, he was shooting cum against the back of her throat. Tanya swallowed the first big spurt, then decided she didn't like his taste and spat his cock out. He was still coming, and spattered her face and breasts with two more thick, gooey spurts.

"What'd you spit it out fer?" he asked, slapping her across the face.

"God!" the man behind her cried out. "She squeezes her cunt every time you hit her! Hit 'er again!" He began pumping in and out of her sopping wet pussy harder and harder. Connelly struck her again, harder this time.

"Oh, yeah!" the guy fucking her cried out. "Again!" Connelly backhanded her this time, smacking her face the other way.

"Oh, fuck, Sir! I'm coming!" The man behind her yanked her hair, making her tense up and arch her back.

Connelly kicked her in the belly, forcing her to bend forward with an unhappy grunt. Then she felt that big cock in her cunt twitching and spurting. She came with him, even as Connelly sank his big boot into her belly again.

Jamie let go of the blond thief's hair and she collapsed to the floor, twitching and moaning in pain and orgasm. He and his lieutenant understood each other and worked well together, especially when breaking in a new bond girl.

"We need to take a patrol and find her family," Connelly sneered down at the sexy slut as she lay curled up, whimpering and trembling on the floor. "She shouldn't be alone in her time of need. Or ours!"

He laughed. Jamie laughed with him, knowing their need took precedence over hers. "Get up!" Connelly snarled, kicking her legs.

Tanya cried out and tried to scoot away. The younger boy behind her grabbed her hair and pulled her up into a sitting position as Tanya cried out in protest of his rough treatment.

Then Connelly dragged her into an upright position and leaned her against the pallet they'd found her next to. Tanya looked behind her, stunned to see that, behind the guards, the little warehouse was half-empty now. 'Jeez, you guys have been busy... ' she thought into the air around her, understanding now why Lisa was so certain that she was going to be shot.

"Where's yer family hiding out, darlin'?" Connelly asked, grabbing the blond thief's face with one hand and sneering at her.

Tanya snorted in derision. "I'm going to tell you?" she laughed in his face. Connelly slapped her hard across the face. He was beginning to think she liked being bitch-slapped.

"Oh my God! Sir!" the younger guard exclaimed in alarm. Connelly whirled around, ready to fight! He stared out across the empty floor in amazement along with his young guard, Jamie.

"What'd you do?" he snarled, turning back to the blond witch. He realized that she'd distracted them while the rest of the warehouse was being raided. He didn't know why he hadn't heard anything, but this bitch was going to show him where it all went, and she was going to get it back for them.

Tanya laughed and spit at him. "Men are so easy!" she cooed, then watched, delighted, as the lieutenant picked up his blaster and shoved it into her belly. Tanya tensed expectantly, waiting for him to fire. Her pussy was ready to explode in her excitement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.