Béla Book 4: Timewalker
Chapter 1

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - If you read Wrinkles In Time, you'll probably realize that Timewalker began sometime in Part 4 of that book. This book continues the stories of Frank & Tanya, the 'Jakes' and their wives-Tabatha & Bela and, of course, Lisa, now a fully grown Phoenix at age 5 who just incidentally carries a detonated nuke in her head which gives her almost unlimited power. Without giving away any more plot lines, Katie, reborn, is the girl who walks through time to whenever she needs to be.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Tear Jerker   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Fisting   Food   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

Lisa stretched her wings, gliding now that she'd gained some altitude. Her arms, wings, rather, were burning from the hard usage she forced on them to gain this much height. She was breathing heavily from her exertion and not paying attention to where she was or who might be watching. She sailed over a gorge, enjoying a free updraft for a moment, then banked and began her watch, looking out over the ranges and the forest, checking for anyone who might be out there.

The little flitter flashed by less than twenty meters over her head, descending down toward a small mountain lake. Lisa tumbled head over heels as the sudden turbulence flipped her over, tearing the thinly stretched flesh along her rib cage.

Stretching her wings as wide as she could, Lisa tried to regain control of her spin, but her wings kept folding back because of her increasing spiral descent, and her torn wing wouldn't hold her weight on that side, her muscles simply not strong enough to hold her wings steady. 'Mac's right!' she realized as she spun, angrily giving up and folding her wings back into arms. 'I'm soft and out of shape!' She began to plummet, her off-balanced tumbling ceasing with the sudden absence of her disabled wings.

Lisa knew she was lazy, preferring to teleport and levitate rather than do anything physical, like actually fly using her wings. To keep her body trim, she would simply flame and rematerialize. Poof! No excess fat! Simple ... but she couldn't make her body stronger by doing that. She could only make it leaner. She looked good, but didn't have any stamina. At times like this, she needed stamina.

She plummeted downward for another minute, mentally searching for the craft that had almost struck her. She found it, and watched as it erratically descended toward a mountain lake. It was a tiny two-seat sport flitter built to get around in large cities, never intended to travel any distance. And this one was hauling a glide trailer! It was seriously under-powered for what it was being used for. Lisa located the empty seat beside the pilot and teleported.

Rematerializing behind the overwrought pilot, she crawled over the seat and turned to him, grinning. "Hi! Overfly any giant condors lately?" The man jumped, jerking back on the controls and putting his craft into a steep climb as Lisa glided her long, sexy legs down to squeeze into the pilot's seat with him.

"You should probably roll out before you stall or something," Lisa added, sounding bored. "You could crash, you know."

"What the fuck!" the man exclaimed. "Who are you? How did you get in here?" 'Christ! She naked!'

Then he was too busy trying to steer as his craft began to sway wildly with the weight of the attached trailer. The flitter lurched to the left, suddenly, and the engine went very quiet.

"Shit!" the pilot cried, finally straightening out. "We're not gonna make it. We're too heavy! Comin' down too fast!"

Lisa watched the wild images he was broadcasting in his fear and frustration. To save himself, he could detach the trailer hitch and let the trailer glide down until it crashed into the side of the mountain. He was completely unwilling to do that, even to save himself. His pregnant wife and her twin sister were in there.

Lisa braced herself against the side of the cockpit as the flitter again lurched one way, then the other as the unstable trailer reacted to a sudden updraft. She nudged against the pilot's shoulder so she could see more of the gauges on the instrument panel. The powerless craft started to tilt down as the trailer ascended, raising the rear of the flitter, and she lost her balance, fell across the seat and squashed her bare tits into his lap.

"Open the aft-burners!" she cried, trying to push herself back up with her hands slipping against those nicely muscled legs beneath his trousers.

"There's nothing to burn!" Roland cried back. "I've got just enough to soft-land!" They were plummeting down more rapidly now, the increasing speed and the internal gyros keeping the craft more or less level as it dropped, its stubby wings doing nothing to slow their fall.

Lisa straightened up and looked at the panel. The airspeed indicator read 335 kph. The direction was forty degrees down. The craft was starting to tilt the other way and the engines were delivering absolutely no power for guidance. Any landing they made wasn't going to be soft.

"This thing'll never soft-land!" she exclaimed. "You're dropping too fast!" Stretching out past the pilot's shoulder, Lisa flipped the after-burner switch. The remaining fuel was sucked into the twin ramjets and vaporized, giving them a three second burst of power, just enough to stabilize them and level out. Then it was quiet and they were beginning to drop again.

"You Asshole!" the pilot screamed. "You just used up all the fuel! We're gonna crash!"

Lisa wasn't paying attention. She was concentrating on the ignition chamber inside the ramjet. Then the ramjet burst into life as Lisa created a tiny ball of fire inside the ignition chamber from the nuclear energy stored in her mind.

They were both pushed against the back of the pilot seat as the engine suddenly fired with more power than it ever had originally. Now there was enough power in the engine to control both the craft and the trailer. The pilot pulled up, dropping off most of the downward and forward speed. He didn't understand it, but he knew that somehow, this naked, dark-haired girl sitting next to him was doing something to make the engines work with no fuel. He dared to turn and stare at her for an instant. Her eyes were squeezed shut in concentration.

'Hurry!' he heard her cry out in his mind. 'Something wrong! It's getting too hot!'

He glanced at the engine temperature readout. It was three thousand degrees and climbing. Stutter jets weren't meant to run at that temperature. The entire craft could catch fire. He suddenly realized that the power he was feeling in the engines was constant. That was why the jet was getting so hot. There was no airflow between the bursts of fuel to cool it down. There was just a steady flow of exploding fuel. The aft-burner could actually melt under these conditions.

They were almost down, now. The airspeed indicator was reading 75 kph and dropping. He adjusted the controls to a twenty-degree descent and aimed at the shoreline a few hundred meters ahead. The surface of the lake was coming up really fast!

"Brace for impact!" he yelled into the intercom. The little craft hit the water belly first and bounced. Pulling as hard as he could, the pilot strove to keep the nose up. They bounced again. The power was gone out of the engines now that Lisa's concentration was broken. On the third bounce, they were going too slow and the nose dove in beneath the water and struck the sandy bottom. Lisa watched the trailer glide by overhead as it broke free from its hitch and narrowly missed the rear of the flitter. It was gliding into the trees.

"No!" the pilot cried in anguish, watching it float by, almost in slow motion. "God! Please! No!"

Lisa teleported into the trailer. Two females were being bounced around violently as there were no seats in the glide trailer. They were desperately trying to bury themselves in a pile of clothing for protection against the coming impact.

Lisa teleported outside levitating above the gliding trailer and created a fiery force field in front of it and let the trailer fly into it, forming an energy field around the skin of the trailer. The trailer continued on into the tree line, the force field coating its surface slicing through every obstacle that threatened to damage the craft. It dropped into a clearing two hundred meters further in and came to rest against the cliff face of the mountain.

Grinning with self-satisfaction, Lisa teleported back to where the pilot was. The flitter had pivoted around on its nose and beached on the shoreline, miraculously still upright with one side against a copse of trees that edged one side of the lake. The pilot stared at the sheared off trees the trailer had vanished into. His grief flooded the little craft.

"Hey, it's okay," Lisa said softly, "You're safe now."

"No," he replied, his voice barely audible. "You don't understand. They were in the trailer. Over there. It hit the trees and ... and it..." He dropped his head down against the stick, overwhelmed with his loss.

Lisa sighed and looked at him. "Everybody's okay! They didn't crash. The trailer landed in a clearing on the other side of the trees."

"What?" the man said, disbelieving, but needing to hear that his little family was all right. "Clearing?"

"Yep!" Lisa brightly agreed. "A clearing. Over there." She pointed toward the swath of sliced trees.

The pilot looked up at her. She was kneeling in the copilot's seat with her head bent against the overhead air shield. He suddenly reached up and grabbed the girl's right tit, squeezing hard.

"Ow!" Lisa yelped. "Asshole!" She slapped his hand away, then gently held her breast up with her hand. "That hurt, you shit!"

"You're real!" the pilot murmured, leaving his hand hanging in the air where Lisa had slapped it.

She suddenly realized he was in a state of shock. He still thought the trailer was lost and everyone else was dead.

She reached down and stroked the side of his head to comfort him. The man took her gesture as an invitation to wrap his arms around her naked waist and hug her tightly, digging his unshaven chin into her soft belly.

Lisa sighed as her body responded to his gouging whiskers and all the excitement of the last few minutes and moaned her pleasure to him. He began kissing and licking her stomach and hips, mumbling to himself. "Oh, God! You're okay! I was so scared ... so scared, baby," he kept saying, over and over.

He reached her bare cunt and stopped. 'There's no hair down there!' Lisa heard his shocked thought resonate through her. The man looked up at her with his mouth open, more than a little confused.

"Right idea, wrong girl," Lisa grinned down at him. "But you can continue if you want. It felt really good – what you were doing..." The man stared up at her, still in shock, not understanding what had happened. Lisa gave his head a gentle nudge toward her crotch, wanting him to continue what he'd started. "Don't stop now," she complained. "You owe me for saving those two blondes in the trailer!"

"My wife!" he exclaimed, suddenly jumping up. "I've got to find her!" He shoved Lisa back and crawled over her legs to the door.

"Hey!" Lisa yelped as his knee dug into the inside of one thigh and an elbow poked into a tit. "That's all right. Just crawl right over me!" The door opened and the pilot nearly fell out.

"Roland, why is there a naked girl in there with you?" someone asked irately from behind Lisa. Lisa moaned and tried to straighten up.

"I'm Lisa," she said, looking over her shoulder to the blonde standing outside the door. "This bumble-fuck here knocked me out of the air back there and I hitched a ride down."

"Who are you, anyway?" Roland, the pilot, asked, now that he realized that they were all alive after all.

"I'm Lisa," Lisa repeated candidly. "Maybe you remember seeing me – big condor – flying? You nearly tore my wings off!" Roland wasn't speaking. He was just staring. At her. Specifically, at her breasts. The blond woman swatted him behind his head. It seemed to help his mind begin processing data again.

"Where's your flying gear?" he asked, stunned. "How did you get in here, anyway?"

Lisa shrugged. Maybe she would show him her flying 'gear' later, but she really didn't know what to say to his questions. She'd simply acted on impulse, teleporting into the little flitter to complain about his driving.

"And how did you get the engines running again?" he asked, as another question occurred to him. "And how did the trailer land like that?"

"My turn," Lisa said, started to get annoyed. "Why are you flying over restricted air space? This land is private property under the protection of Tomlin Security. I work for them, so it's me where I belong and you trespassing!" She smiled at him, watching his mind process her words. Now he was interested in something besides her tits.

"I'm not trespass..." he began, then changed his mind. "Look, we're just trying to get out of Denver and find a place to hide. I remembered this lake where my family used to come when I was a kid. It was part of a National Forest back then. I didn't know it was private property now."

"What's so private about this wilderness?" the girl asked, interrupting. "Is there some kind of secret base in the mountains somewhere?"

Lisa laughed. Solar City wasn't exactly a secret; it just wasn't advertised. It would be impossible to hide a whole town, even an underground one. Simple logistics would get in the way. Food, fuel and other materials were constantly coming in. Raw ore was being constantly shipped out.

There were several major industries in the little town – Mining was the main industry as it paid for the construction of the new NorAmCo Airframes plant and the thousands of electronic parts that go into building a spaceship.

Camden Research and Development, the corporation which had purchased NASA, had just completed a working model of a magnetic drive thruster similar to the planet-sized magnetic drives situated, one at each pole, in New Eden. Béla's Praetor, along with additional schooling in electromagnetic engineering, provided the new engineering concepts for the design and development of the new ship.

"Solar City is no secret," Lisa replied. "But it is underground. Those shiny-looking panels on the mountaintops are our power source. It's important to maintain some increased level of security, these days. I'm sure you understand."

"Yeah, well," the girl said sarcastically. "But you? Guarding those solar panels? You're just a naked girl out in the woods. What can you do?"

"I fuck the trespassers and convince them to go away," Lisa replied jokingly, ignoring the girl's sarcasm. The girl was just scared, she realized, and was acting defensive to cover it up.

"Male or female, I'm not fussy," she concluded, only half-jesting. That blonde was really pretty. Lisa pushed her way out of the little flitter and dropped to the ground, took a deep breath and stretched her arms over her head, displaying her entire, beautifully naked, slender form.

The mountain air smelled fresh and alive. The quiet breeze whispering through the trees and the sounds of the birds belied the stress and danger that they all had just endured.

"You guys got any plans?" Lisa asked the girl, looking in her mind to see what was going on in there.

The girl was one half of a set of twins – sisters. Her name was Ember. Her sister's name was Amber and was the one married to Roland. Amber was also pregnant, which was why she'd invited Ember to move in with her and Roland in Denver. Roland's ability to impregnate Amber was what made him so attractive to the twins. Fertile, healthy men were getting hard to find, and the twins agreed long before they found this one that they would share, whomever they found, with the other.

"No, no plans," Ember replied, uncertain of how much she should say to this naked young girl intruding into their lives.

They had no idea how trustworthy she was, or if she was at all. But Ember was also confused. She seemed to be able to see right into the mind of the naked girl she'd caught her sister's husband with. She realized that Roland, for once, was completely innocent and that this strange girl had tried to seduce him. Ember could understand why Roland was reluctant to leave the flitter. This girl was the most alluring female she'd ever met.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.