Béla Book 4: Timewalker - Cover

Béla Book 4: Timewalker

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - If you read Wrinkles In Time, you'll probably realize that Timewalker began sometime in Part 4 of that book. This book continues the stories of Frank & Tanya, the 'Jakes' and their wives-Tabatha & Bela and, of course, Lisa, now a fully grown Phoenix at age 5 who just incidentally carries a detonated nuke in her head which gives her almost unlimited power. Without giving away any more plot lines, Katie, reborn, is the girl who walks through time to whenever she needs to be.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Tear Jerker   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Fisting   Food   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

The Femme Fatales – a team of three extraordinary females employed by Tomlin Security Corp – an organization that supplies security for many of the 'Fortune 500' companies. The team consists of three elements – defense, diversion, and offense.

Defense is Tabatha Hedron, short, red-headed wife of the Chairman of Tomlin, Jake Hedron. Tabatha can create an impenetrable defensive shield at will by moving whatever she is trying to protect a fraction of a second into the past. She can also teleport, is telepathic and has an uncanny ability to be where she's needed.

Diversion is, of course, the sexy blond wife of Frank Tabor, Tanya. She is an assassin-trained, ex-MI agent whose body was recently modified to withstand an intense amount of punishment by the vampire, Béla, during a psychic operation to save Tanya's life after being skewered by a sex robot designed to provide aid to suicide hopefuls. During most of their assignments, Tanya prefers to take 'point, ' her sexy body and helpless blond attitude an ideal façade for drawing any potential enemies out into the open.

Offense is Lisa Pestova, daughter of the vampire, Béla and her lifemate, Jake Pestova. Lisa is a phoenix, and is capable of commanding fire with her mind. She can 'flame' her entire body from matter to energy instantaneously, and do the same to anything she can see. Like the other Femme Fatales, she can teleport and is telepathic.

Occasionally, there is a fourth member – Lisa's mother, Béla, the first of a new race created by an alien scientist, Sibilius, whom she considers to be her father. Her creation was an attempt to merge human and alien DNA into a species that could survive the radiation of Earth's sun (deadly to female aliens), and still retain the healing capabilities of the sentient species.

Béla isn't actually a vampire as per the mythical tales of centuries past, but has enough vampiric traits that most humans wouldn't know the difference. Before the birth of her daughter, the sun inhibited her mental capabilities so that she was as limited as a normal human during the day. Only at night could she use her empathic abilities amongst the humans that inhabited this world. But, while carrying her child, her body mutated in order to handle the nuclear energy that her unborn daughter, Lisa, could generate in her mind. Now, the sun doesn't seem to bother her any more even though its radiation has become lethal and is now killing off the 'Normals' – the human population.

Today, all four team members stood outside the huge entrance into the underground facility known as Solar City, an entire town built into the side of a mountain in Colorado. It had once been a top secret air force base, originally constructed by the now defunct U.S. government early in the twenty-first century.

Then, a dozen years ago, Tanya's daughter Alicia, using most of her husband's wealth, had purchased and converted the old underground air base into a livable civilian community, complete with housing, warehouses and a shopping center. Since Solar City is dug into the side of a mountain, there is a half-mile of rock overhead to protect the future populace from the excessive solar radiation that is slowly killing the planet.

The project was abandoned shortly after the buildings and power cells were completed once Alicia understood the true ramifications of the solar activity that threatened all mankind. Going underground was no longer an option for survival. Getting as far away from the sun as possible was the only real solution.

Unfortunately, the alien spaceship that was to whisk the family of long-lifers to safety was destroyed by a 'smart-bomb' fired in a space battle six thousand years earlier that finally found its target.

The current solution was to secure an area and start a new company – to build a spaceworthy vessel that could take them all to safety. The obvious area to be secured was Alicia's old Solar City project in the Colorado Mountains. The work could be done in relative secrecy underground and the testing could be done in the mountains behind the town.

The problem facing the Femme Fatales was that the housing intended for the new company's personnel was infested with squatters – unemployed Normals who found the abandoned underground haven, already hooked up to all the free power they could use, quite to their liking.

"Well, are we ready?" Tanya asked, looking at her friends and teammates. They would each be checking out different areas of the underground facility. Tanya would go in first, drawing attention from the others, who would go about securing the area. Her grandson, Jake Hedron, offered to send a heavily armed security team in as backup, but all four girls refused. They didn't intend to kill or drive out the misguided souls living inside the mountain. They intended to recruit them.

Tanya walked into the huge, open entrance in the side of the mountain. It looked like a paved roadway tunnel, six lanes wide. After about five hundred meters, she noticed that the air inside was warmer than the cool Colorado autumn air outside. She took off her jacket and carried it draped over her shoulder. She looked down at herself, checking out the diamond shaped area of exposed skin around her belly button – the V-shaped dive that her white insulated shorts made down toward her crotch matching up with the almost open, sleeveless pink vest hanging over her shoulders. She decided she looked sexy enough so she wouldn't be shot on sight – not that she'd mind that, either, especially if they got her right in the center of her you-know-what!

She could feel the other girls mentally following her progress. She smiled as she caught Lisa's fervent wish that something violent would happen. Both she and Lisa were total pain freaks and craved the sensation of all sorts of pen...

But she was getting off track here. She looked around at the widening cavern, amazed at the amount of light available. There seemed to be thousands of lights shining down from the stone ceiling. Tanya knew that those lights were probably powered by one of the giant collectors on the mountains high above her.

She was approaching the commercial district where most of the stores and supplies would be available for the future residents once the planned operation was underway. The storefronts were empty and some had been vandalized – broken windows, waste material and an incredible amount of graffiti. Her supple, white, knee-high boots made crinkling sounds as she walked through all the broken glass. She could feel eyes watching her and realized that the broken glass covering the pavement acted as an early warning to the subterranean dwellers here.

She suddenly heard feet racing away from nearby. From the sound, it was probably a child who had been playing and hid from her. She decided to walk in the direction the small pounding feet had gone.

There were several people watching her now – suspicious minds trying to determine how dangerous she was to them. There were two watching that wanted her. Tanya smiled to herself as she was favorably compared to the women available to the two hiding in the buildings nearby.

Then one was coming toward her, determined to find out why she was here. In his mind, she could see it was his job to insure that no one who came in, left again. Either she joined with them, was enslaved by them, or killed. From what he could see, he hoped to enslave her. Tanya stopped and watched him approach.

The man was scrawny, and walked with a slight limp. He wasn't the leader of this group, but he was a lieutenant; one of three. This wasn't the only group living down here, either. There were several groups, more or less divided by family.

"Hi," Tanya said cheerfully when he was close enough. She held her arms out to her sides, palms forward, letting him know she wasn't armed.

"What're you doin' here?" the man asked gruffly, stopping about ten feet from her. He was far enough away so that he could see any move toward him that she might make and still have time to react to it. Tanya grinned at him as she saw the image of her possible movements in his mind. It was a mad mix of fighting and fucking. And he really wanted to fuck her!

"Lookin' for you," Tanya said, lowering her hands to her sides and shifting her weight from her left leg to her right, jutting her right hip out to one side. She could feel his quickly drawn breath as he noted her sudden, sensual movement. She'd intended to draw attention to her sexy body and it worked. His desire for her was making her horny, as well.

"Believe it or not," Tanya continued, "my family owns this little cave you're living in, and they want to know if you'd like to work for them."

"Your family owns the whole town?" he asked, sneering and flatly rejecting the possibility.

"Uh-huh," Tanya replied brightly. "I'm here to negotiate with you." She shifted her weight again, arching her back slightly and jutting her bare belly out at him.

"You'll negotiate all right!" the man said, stepping forward. Tanya let him grab her by the arm and jerk her forward.

"Hey!" she protested, not very loud or angry about his grabbing her. "Don't damage the goods." She let him haul her forward with one arm, curious about where he might be taking her.

The man laughed as he pulled her toward the building he'd come out of earlier. As he pushed through the door, a small urchin, most likely a young girl, hopped down off an old overstuffed chair someone had dragged in here, and stood nervously, her large, dark eyes watching as the man pulled Tanya into the room.

"Get out'a here!" the man yelled at her. The girl scampered past, successfully avoiding his annoyed swat, and ducked through the door.

He swung Tanya around and they both half fell onto the bed. Tanya sat up, looking around, disgusted. "One thing that'll be better," she observed. "You'll have good furniture..."

"Shut up, slut!" he snarled at her. "Take that off!" He indicated her leather vest. She could see that he wanted that vest almost as much as he wanted her. She pulled on the tie so that her front fell open and shrugged her shoulders, letting the vest slide down her arms.

He stared at her gorgeous breasts, almost salivating at the sight. He couldn't believe his incredible luck! He had this fantastic, totally built(!) blonde half-naked and sitting on his bed. He wasn't about to let her get away!

"Now the bottoms," he said, unable to control the shaking desire in his voice.

Tanya grinned and slid out of her shorts, carefully guiding them down past her boots. She handed them to him, obviously expecting him to hang them up. He was so enamored by the sight of her shaved pussy that he just stood there, holding them and staring at her.

"Hang those up for me?" she asked in her best 'Tootsie' voice.

Almost robotically then, he turned to focus on the skimpy, white hot pants he was holding. He turned and carefully draped them over the back of the old overstuffed chair. Tanya giggled out loud. Although he believed she was his captive, she knew she owned him, now. Grimacing inwardly at the filth of the room, she slid up onto the middle of the bed and crooked her finger at him.

The man quickly came over and shoved her down onto the mattress, pawing at her breasts. Tanya writhed in mock pleasure at his mauling. Now that they were in physical contact, she could see into his mind much better. She picked out the images she needed of who the leaders of his little group were, then fed those images to the girls waiting outside.

'Have fun!' Lisa thought cheerfully into Tanya's mind. 'Don't let the bedbugs bite you in the ass! Ha-ha!'

Tanya squirmed around on the bed, not quite as aroused as a moment ago. "You don't have bedbugs, do you?" she asked squeamishly, knowing exactly what that would do to the guy so busily molesting her.

She choked as the man predictably grabbed her around the throat. "You're the only bug on this bed!" he growled, deeply resentful of her high-minded attitude. "You try starving down here and see how well you do!"

Tanya relaxed under his tight grip and closed her eyes, letting him realize that she was surrendering to him. After a moment, she could breathe again.

She watched him as he looked down between her legs. He'd been humping his leg up between hers and letting his cock get good and hard when he'd started to choke her. Now, his leg was wet where she'd sprayed him when he grabbed her throat.

"Bitch! You pissed on me!" he growled. He looked up at her, into her eyes, trying to hate her. Inside, he was pleased that he'd terrified her so much that she'd lost control of her bladder. Tanya was willing to let him believe that. If he was any good in bed, he'd find out that she could squirt as well as any man.

'Good job, slut, ' Tanya heard in her mind. 'See if you can get him to beat you up!'

'Shut up and go seduce his boss, you harlot!' Tanya cheerfully thought back at Lisa.

"You gonna fuck me or yell at me?" Tanya asked, beginning to realize that, now that she'd had an orgasm, she wasn't that horny for this cruel bastard anymore.

"First, I'm gonna beat you!" He slammed his fist into her soft stomach. Tanya cried out in pain, not having prepared her body for that yet.

"Then I'm gonna fuck you in the ass!" He hit her again, harder. This time it was piss that she squirted on him. That seemed to make him even angrier.

"Then I'm gonna slit your pretty little throat, slut!" He grabbed her arm and yanked her over. Her legs were twisted around him, so he got up off the piss-soaked bed, grabbed a leg and pulled her ass up toward his hard cock.

Tanya yelped in protest at her rough treatment. She twisted around, trying to keep her hips and back from being dislocated. Then his dick was pressing against her tight little asshole. As he tried to shove it in, Tanya twisted again and he slipped into her cunt, instead. He snarled his anger at her and began to fuck her furiously.

His hands were getting sweaty from the effort he was putting into fucking this sexy, stupid blond bitch. He dug his fingers into her hips more tightly, wishing she was a little more cooperative and not so damned superior, and pounded into her sopping wet cunt even harder.

After a moment, he realized that she wasn't fighting him and that most of his efforts were from simply holding her up in this awkward position. He also realized that if she weren't enjoying it, her cunt wouldn't be so wet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.