Béla Book 4: Timewalker - Cover

Béla Book 4: Timewalker

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - If you read Wrinkles In Time, you'll probably realize that Timewalker began sometime in Part 4 of that book. This book continues the stories of Frank & Tanya, the 'Jakes' and their wives-Tabatha & Bela and, of course, Lisa, now a fully grown Phoenix at age 5 who just incidentally carries a detonated nuke in her head which gives her almost unlimited power. Without giving away any more plot lines, Katie, reborn, is the girl who walks through time to whenever she needs to be.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Tear Jerker   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Fisting   Food   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

"What do you think you're doing?" Béla yelled. First Frank had called and caught her 'disciplining' her daughter, and now Jake was recording it from the top of the stairwell.

"Sorry, Hon," Jake shrugged. "I couldn't help it. You two just looked so sexy wrestling around down there..."

Lisa glared at him. The recorder was suddenly very hot. Jake let go with a yelp. The recorder fell to the wood-grained ground floor and shattered.

"Well, that's that," Jake sighed. "What did I miss?"

"You missed your daughter's coming out performance," Béla said, panting heavily.

Jake watched them glare at each other.

"Dad," Lisa began anxiously. Jake held up his hand and Lisa shushed right up.

Béla looked at Jake with amazement. 'How did you do that?'

"I told you to expect this," Jake said, admonishing his wife. "Why are you surprised?"

"Well, I just..." Béla tried to explain. "I didn't ... God! I just didn't expect it today!"

"Well, she's grown up," Jake told her.

"Dad, I'm right here," Lisa said scornfully. "Why do you two always talk like I'm not here or that I can't hear you? Am I, like, not real or something? Just a figment of your lust? You stick it in Mom and 'pop!' Here I am!"

"Lisa!" Béla and Jake both said sharply.

"No!" Lisa demanded. "I want you to love me like you do Mom! I want you both to love me. To make love to me! I want to feel like Mom does after you've made love to her..."

"Ohhh, boy!" Jake said quietly, almost to himself. "She's been watching us..."

"You're doing it again!" Lisa yelled, stomping her foot. "Talk to me! I'm right here!"

Jake came down the stairs and sat down in the middle of the couch. Looking at the female members of his family, he patted the cushions on each side of him, inviting them both to sit. Béla got up off the floor and flounced down beside her husband. Jake smiled. He could feel her ire. Surprisingly, she wasn't angry with her daughter. She was angry with herself.

Lisa watched her dad sit down and her mom join him. 'It's now or never!' she decided. She walked over and stood in front of him. Slowly, starting somewhere below her knees, a sensuous wave of radiant blue fire caressed her skin. It traveled up her body touching her thighs and her pelvis. It rippled up her belly and caressed her breasts. Jake noticed for the first time that his daughter's breasts were more fully developed than her mother's were.

The wave of blue fire increased in brilliance as it reached Lisa's face and hair, although her hair and eyebrows somehow, magically, didn't even singe as the fire enveloped her face and disappeared into a halo above her head.

Jake blinked as he felt his daughter's mind merge with his. She shared the sensuality of what she'd just felt with him. He was amazed at how fast his body responded to her.

Lisa leaned forward, almost falling into his lap. She guided one magnificent bare leg between both of his with more expertness and dexterity than she should have known how to do and sat down, straddling his left leg. She arced her back, pressing her pelvis into his trousered thigh and her left breast into his face. Placing one hand on each side of her father's head, she guided his mouth to her tingling nipple.

"Love me, Daddy," she moaned fervently. She could feel his arousal in her mind and body as he reacted to the wave of lust she radiated through both her parents. She pressed forward a little more, jutting her hip into his 'hard, chewy center', grinning as she remembered the Tri-d commercial.

Lisa felt someone think, 'I'm ready.' She backed off her fierce ride and stared down at him. "Show it to me," she whispered.

Jake seemed confused and not certain of what she expected him to do. Béla, as much under Lisa's spell as her husband, reached over and pulled on Jake's belt. It came loose, surprising everyone, especially Béla.

The pink fleshy head of Jake's cock stuck out of the 'V'-shaped opening of his jeans. Lisa surrounded it with a tingling band of blue fire, then bent over almost double and sucked the fire into her mouth. She continued on down until her lips surrounded the end of her father's cock and breathed in through her mouth, creating a suction that pulled her dad's cock further out of his jeans.

Moaning happily, Lisa began moving her head up and down on her dad's cock, fucking her own face with it. After a moment, Jake put his hands on her head, helping her to fold her body more tightly together so she could take more of his cock into her mouth. Then he was spurting his load into her mouth, coating her tongue and throat.

Lisa sat back up; a triumphant grin on her face. Her lips were slippery with her dad's cum. She pressed forward, kissing him full on the lips and forcing her tongue against his closed mouth. It took a few seconds to worm her way into his mouth with her cum-slicked tongue. She wanted him to taste what he did to her – what she made him do – what she knew he wanted to do.

The spell seemed to be broken now. Jake blinked several times as he tasted his own cum on his daughter's tongue. He took her by the arms and pushed her back so he could look at her. His emotions were in turmoil at what he'd done.

"Is this when we fight now?" Lisa asked, sounding disappointed. "Mom and Alicia both wanted to fight with me afterwards. Do I have to fight with you now?"

"Lisa ... baby," Jake said unhappily, "There's so much you don't understand..."

"Yeah, I know," Lisa said, surprisingly agreeable. "That's what Alicia said. But she still wanted to fight."

"You can't just manipulate someone's mind up like that," Jake told her. "You can't just over-whump somebody to get your way just because your will is stronger than theirs."

"Why not?" Lisa asked innocently. "You enjoyed it. I could feel you. Why does everyone want to fight afterwards? Why do you pretend it wasn't good?" She was almost wailing, now. Jake noticed that the room was getting warmer – a lot warmer.

To calm his fiery little phoenix down before she set the house on fire, Jake pulled her overheating bare body against him, hugging her tightly. "I love you, Honey," Jake told her. "I'm not going to fight with you. I just want to talk. Okay, Hon?"

He felt her nod her head against his shoulder. "You do me now?" Lisa asked, almost whispering in his ear.

Jake suddenly realized that this was the point where Alicia and Béla had turned, rebelled against Lisa's mental control and, becoming unreasonably enraged, assaulted the girl.

And Lisa didn't have a clue as to 'why!' As far as Lisa was concerned, she was giving and her sexual partners were taking – but they weren't giving anything back except anger and war. Her frustration was driving her insane.

Béla, also released from Lisa's control after Jake came in their daughter's mouth, had been watching and listening, her mind merged with her husband's in her effort to understand what was happening. For some reason, Béla realized, Jake had a better grasp of how Lisa's mind worked than she did. She watched his thought processes as he worked out what was happening with Lisa.

"Oh, my poor baby," Béla murmured, reaching out and hugging her daughter as Lisa turned her head toward her mother, her attention attracted by her mother's voice. Lisa was still nakedly wrapped around her father, hoping that someone would please finally fuck her.

"Yes, darling," Béla said, speaking for both Jake and herself. "We'll do you now. Come on upstairs."

Grinning hopefully, Lisa twisted around, still straddling her father, and hugged her mom. She radiated gratitude as well as sexual frustration at them both.

Béla and Jake both looked at each other, each one realizing that they had a monumental tutoring job ahead of them in the next few hours. But first, they had to sate their daughter's sexual desires so that she would be in a better mental state to listen to them.

Then they were going to have to teach her not to mentally overpower and rape people simply because she thought they might like it.

Once upstairs, Lisa climbed into the middle of her parent's bed and waited. Jake and Béla settled in, one on each side of her. Jake patted the pillow, inviting his daughter to lay back. As he began caressing her breasts, Béla talked to her.

"What do you do, sweetheart," Béla asked her daughter, "when you're by yourself and these feelings come over you?" Lisa was lying back, her eyes half-closed, enjoying her dad playing with her breasts.

"Oh, lots of things," she murmured. "Sometimes, I set fire to myself between my legs. Sometimes I burn my titties black." She smiled as she remembered other things.

"I used a broom handle once," she admitted, sighing as her dad moved his hand around on her tummy. He was still suckling on her right tit. It was starting to feel like it would burst.

"Oh, Daddy," Lisa sighed. "That's the best I've ever felt without setting myself on fire..." She arced her back, pressing her tit deeper into his mouth.

"What about using the broom handle?" Béla wanted to know. She was trying to have a conversation with her daughter while her husband seduced her. She was also trying to believe that all this was really happening.

"Broom handle?" Lisa asked. "Oh. I guess I got a little excited. It caught on fire. Not the first time, but afterward. The first time, it hurt too much. Did you know there's this neat little place to put stuff in down there?"

'So, she's not a virgin, ' Béla thought into Jake's mind. 'At least, not technically... '

"What all have you put in there, Baby?" Béla wanted to know.

"Not much," Lisa confided. She was breathing more heavily now that her dad's hand was moving up and down, caressing that sensitive area between her legs. "A broom, the bed post – I sat down on that, Dad's rifle..."

"I heard about that," Béla murmured. "What possessed you to fire a gun up in there?"

"I didn't mean for it to go off," Lisa admitted. "It just got too hot ... It surprised me. It really hurt, too." Béla smiled at that, and showed her daughter her image of the first time Jake had shot her in the cunt. Lisa grinned, more than a little distracted by her dad licking her tummy and sticking his finger in that special place that felt good when she put things in there.

"What else do you do when you're by yourself, Baby?" Béla asked. She was astonished at her daughter's sudden willingness to talk to her. She'd been so secretive all her life that Béla often wondered if they'd ever learn to get along.

Lisa grinned as she remembered something. It was getting harder and harder to concentrate. Her hips were twitching back and forth as her dad fingered her. He was licking and chewing gently on her inner thighs, now. She was getting close to that wonderful, explosive feeling.

"What were you thinking about?" Béla asked, noticing her daughter's smile.

"Fire..." Lisa whimpered. "The kitchen stove. I'd cook myself ... between my ... legs ... until I, until ... Oh God! That feels so good!" Jake was licking his daughter's clitoris, now. As she came on his finger, he bit down gently, sending her further over the edge.

Lisa squealed in orgasm, arching her back into the air, her pussy trying to suck more of her father's finger inside her.

"Harder, Daddy!" Lisa cried out as she came again. "Do me harder! Make it hurt! I need it to hurt, Daddyyyy!" She squealed and squirted on his finger again as he turned his hand around. His index finger was inside her pussy. His thumb was on her clitoris. He pressed his index finger and his thumb together as hard as he could.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.