Béla Book 4: Timewalker - Cover

Béla Book 4: Timewalker

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - If you read Wrinkles In Time, you'll probably realize that Timewalker began sometime in Part 4 of that book. This book continues the stories of Frank & Tanya, the 'Jakes' and their wives-Tabatha & Bela and, of course, Lisa, now a fully grown Phoenix at age 5 who just incidentally carries a detonated nuke in her head which gives her almost unlimited power. Without giving away any more plot lines, Katie, reborn, is the girl who walks through time to whenever she needs to be.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Tear Jerker   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Fisting   Food   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

The earth was shaking. The violent bouncing shook Béla awake. Jake was already trying to sit up and was shouting at her. Béla managed to crawl over to him and grab his leg just as the ground beneath them fell away. Then there was nothing beneath them. Jake and Béla were tumbling into the dark maw of the crater surrounding them.

She reached into the teleportation zone, desperately hoping there was no fire there. There wasn't. An instant later, she pushed Jake and herself out onto their own bed.

"Wow! What the hell happened?" Jake asked, still stunned.

"I think our little pinnacle of earth collapsed," Béla told him. She pushed herself off the bed, suddenly noticing how badly she stank. "I'm for the shower. See you later!"

"Hold it!" Jake called out as she vanished through the bathroom door. She stuck her head back in to see what he wanted.

"I don't know when it'll be that I see you looking and smelling like you do right now," Jake began, "and I want to take advantage of it while I can..."

"You want to fuck me?" Béla asked, not believing his audacity. "Like this? I don't believe it! I'm filthy dirty, I stink, I'm covered with piss! What could you ... Oh, no!"

He was coming toward her. He was radiating lust. He wanted to fuck her. Right now!

"Jake," Béla began, "I don't ... please ... Oh, God! This is so disgusting!"

He was kissing her and rubbing his hands all over her filthy breasts. Béla moaned as she realized her body liked it. Her body liked being filthy dirty. It liked being wanted when she was filthy dirty. Her cunt added another aroma to her already over-aromatic scents.

Then she noticed that he smelled almost as bad as she did. He was filthy dirty, too, and she was responding to his smell. Béla was appalled that her body would betray her like this. She'd always kept herself as clean and fresh as possible. Her foster mother, Enheduana, back in Sumer, had taught her the divine purity of cleanliness. As a temple priestess, she had to keep herself immaculately clean, and always tried to maintain that level of physical purity in memory of her.

But her body – that fickle piece of flesh designed in a lab by her father – had other ideas right now. It wanted fucked. Not only did it want fucked, it wanted fucked by something dirty. It wanted Jake's dirty, smelly cock inside it. And that wasn't all it wanted.

"Oh, God, No!" Béla moaned as she suddenly realized that she was right back where she'd been this morning – needing Jake to open up to her, to take her like she needed to be taken – to do to her what he'd done to Foxy.

Jake was halfway straddling her now, right in the middle of the bathroom. He backed her toward the shower stall, practically carrying her as she held herself up against his onslaught with her arms around and hanging onto his neck. His cock was stabbing her in her pelvis and lower stomach as he walked her backward.

Béla slammed her mind shut against his questing, fearful that he might see her need. She didn't want to go through another day like the day she'd just had. She would rather live with that particular desire unfulfilled than threaten the uneasy truce she had with her beloved Jake right now.

He roughly shoved her back against the shower wall, still kissing her filthy, sweaty neck and mauling her tiny tits. He took a second or two to lift her up off her feet and slide her down his body. He tightened his grip, stopping her when her butt crack touched his hard cock.

From here, Béla knew the routine. She raised her legs and arched her back, catching the head of his cock with her pussy lips. Then she jutted her pelvis forward again, wrapping her legs around his waist. His cock disappeared into the folds of her labia. He was finally fucking her!

A few seconds later she was luxuriating under a hard spray of water pummeling her head and back as the shower came on. She gasped as the water turned hot and scalded its way down her back. She didn't know which she liked better right at that instant – that wonderful shower spray blasting the grime off or Jake's cock hammering away inside her. The combination was driving her rapidly towards orgasm.

She came, squirting her juices against Jake's cock as he thrust up and down, jarring her entire body as her full weight rammed against his cock with every thrust. She felt more ecstatic right now than she had for several days. There was just one nagging little thing missing...

She straightened up and pushed her head and shoulders back to look at him. He was grinning at her, her eyes growing wider. Her cunt was hot, and wet. And full! And getting fuller! He was filling her up! He was really pissing in her cunt! Her cunt began to flood her body with wave after wave of orgasmic sensation. She trembled and shook, unable even to breathe as orgasm after orgasm swept through her body.

She could feel the hot liquid splashing out of her as his cock rammed in and out. She knew it was running down Jake's balls and down his legs. She could smell it, even as it washed down the drain, the hot steam carrying the acrid scent back up to her nostrils. Then Jake was coming, squirting something else up inside her. She could hardly feel it, but she felt his cock twitching, and she could feel the sensuous wave of orgasmic saturation that he radiated through her.

As he lowered her down so she could finish her shower, Béla realized that he would probably never do that to her again. But, somehow, he had seen the need for it now. His insight amazed her sometimes. She had needed him to withhold nothing from her, and he had provided her with that need. There was nothing separating them – no lies, no unshared experiences.

Extremely satisfied, but somewhat wobbly, Béla turned her attention to the hot shower-water cascading down on her. She soaped up and scrubbed fiercely at the stench of the last fifteen hours, scrubbing it off her body, out of her hair and out of her mind.

Twenty minutes later, she came back into the bedroom.

"How did you get us home?" Jake wanted to know. "I thought Lisa booby-trapped the 'zone'."

"The little minx faked me out," Béla admitted. "She probably just dream-walked in front of me and threw fire in my face when I tried to teleport earlier. I imagine we could've come home any time."

"I'm glad we didn't," Jake admitted. He watched as Béla found something to wear and put it on. "Going somewhere?"

"To check on Lisa and Alicia," Béla told him. "You should probably call Frank and Tanya to see how the meeting went today."

"Sure," Jake said. "But I'm going to finish my shower first."

He watched her walk out the bedroom door.

Béla was halfway down the stairs when Lisa looked up at her.

"That guy Frank called," Lisa said. "The one with Tanya. He wanted to know where you were."

"Did you tell him?" Béla asked.

"No, I let Alicia talk to him," Lisa told her. "He came over and took her with him."

"You've been here alone all day?" Béla asked, surprised that the house was still in one piece.

"No, just a few hours," Lisa said. She was getting bored with this conversation and definitely had more interesting things on her mind. She got up and put her hand on her mother's arm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.