Béla Book 4: Timewalker
Chapter 1

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - If you read Wrinkles In Time, you'll probably realize that Timewalker began sometime in Part 4 of that book. This book continues the stories of Frank & Tanya, the 'Jakes' and their wives-Tabatha & Bela and, of course, Lisa, now a fully grown Phoenix at age 5 who just incidentally carries a detonated nuke in her head which gives her almost unlimited power. Without giving away any more plot lines, Katie, reborn, is the girl who walks through time to whenever she needs to be.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Tear Jerker   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Fisting   Food   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

She was riding on his hard cock, another orgasm starting to explode between her thighs and up into her belly. Her eyes were closed, wanting nothing more than to live forever in the next orgasm, never having to face the awful realities she fled from in her ecstasy, wishing it all to be far behind her. Her orgasm exploded, devouring her alive...

She was floating in space – her body suddenly ravenous for sustenance and sucking her dry in restitution for the energy she'd used. She opened her eyes as her existence became more agonizing, not understanding what was happening to her.

She was stunned by what she saw. She was floating in the air high above the ground, which extended around her in every direction. But she was more astounded by what she didn't see. She could feel Jake beneath her. She could feel the bed against her knees and his hard dick still moving inside her, but there was no one there!

He didn't seem to notice that she wasn't there – wasn't solid and impaled on him. She realized that she must be asleep. She'd fallen asleep while he was fucking her. She smiled, realizing that this was just a dream.

"Where are we?" she asked, looking around, astounded and confused by what she was seeing. Then she remembered – she'd been here in Béla's mind, when she was initiated and introduced to her immortality.

"I don't know," Jake's thought echoed through her mind. "I found this place in your mind. It must be what you believe to be 'heaven'."

Jake was starting to become more solid. Tabatha, suddenly terrified, pushed against his chest, pushed him away from her.

"What is it?" he asked. Then he opened his eyes. He grabbed her tightly by her hips and thighs to keep her from floating away.

In her amazement, she realized that they were fucking in the middle of the sky, in the middle of a huge, hollow sphere, millions and millions of miles from earth. Her vision began to tunnel as hungry cells sucked the nutrients and oxygen from her blood.

'No wonder I'm hungry, ' she thought to herself, realizing that somehow she must have teleported all that incredible distance. Then Jake was coming inside her. She could feel it –his beautiful dick pulsing, the hot cum gushing out and coating her insides. She felt her pussy twitch, giving off one small orgasm – all she had strength for.

Then she was too weak to even see where she was. Faintly she could hear Jake talking to her. She wanted to tell him everything would be okay, now, but she couldn't get her body to work right. She felt him moving away, floating out from underneath her and wanted to tell him to hold her – hold her tight so she wouldn't fall.

"Well, that's quite fascinating," Elaine said caustically, breaking mental contact with Tabatha. She sounded disinterested – almost spiteful. Tabatha blinked at her, not understanding why the blond girl was upset.

"We're in the future, then?" Tabatha asked the Golden-haired Goddess (she wants to be called).

"Yes! Of course you are!" Elaine snapped at her. "Why did you come here? What were you hoping to find?"

"I was..." Tabatha stammered. "I didn't come here on purpose – I was trying to find a peaceful place where I didn't have to face all these terrible problems. I thought I was just dreaming."

"Earth Girl!" Elaine accused her. "I looked you up in the Praetor's database. You and your ... life-mate ... disappeared over two hundred years ago. You're probably the one responsible for the Disaster!"

"What disaster?" Tabatha demanded to know. "What happened after I left?"

"Your son's grandparents, Alicia and Walter Madison, adopted your son," Elaine told her. "Then, two years after you disappeared, Madison had his wife arrested for embezzlement and took over all her holdings. Jake Hedron's security division was part of those holdings. His mother had been running it in your lifemate's absence.

"There must have been information that detailed the weaknesses of her family on file, because by searching through the data at Tomlin Security, Madison discovered the truth about my sister, Béla, and her daughter and all the rest of you.

"One by one, he drugged and captured every member of Béla's Earth family, including most of Hedron's relatives, using the security division's own personnel. Béla's daughter escaped for a while, but turned herself over to them after Madison had Hedron's grandparents executed and threatened to do the same to Béla and her father.

"Once he had them all, they were drugged and executed as enemies of the state," Elaine said, her voice quivering with emotion. "He kept them drugged. They never had a chance to defend themselves."

She glared at Tabatha with undisguised hatred. "They searched for you and your husband for a long time. But they gave up when earth civilization went into its final collapse. Alicia spent the rest of her life in prison. I imagine she eventually starved to death when there was no one left alive to bring her food or water.

"So you got your wish, Time Walker," Elaine said, getting up to leave. "All of your petty little problems are behind you – hundreds of years behind you." She stopped at the door and turned around, her white justice's robe flowing around her feet.

"You'll be expected to report to the university. You'll have to learn a skill that is compatible with our society. Everyone pulls his or her weight here. Neither you nor your husband will be given any special dispensation simply because you have Béla ... my... dead sister's blood in your veins!"

She turned and left the room, tears streaming down her face as she fled down the hallway. A servant came around the corner. Elaine teleported up to her room before the serving girl could notice her distraught condition. The girl continued on down the hallway and stopped at the guest quarters where Tabatha was sitting on the bed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.