Béla Book 4: Timewalker - Cover

Béla Book 4: Timewalker

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - If you read Wrinkles In Time, you'll probably realize that Timewalker began sometime in Part 4 of that book. This book continues the stories of Frank & Tanya, the 'Jakes' and their wives-Tabatha & Bela and, of course, Lisa, now a fully grown Phoenix at age 5 who just incidentally carries a detonated nuke in her head which gives her almost unlimited power. Without giving away any more plot lines, Katie, reborn, is the girl who walks through time to whenever she needs to be.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Tear Jerker   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Fisting   Food   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

He moved toward her. She backed away, suddenly realizing she was naked, and tried to cover herself with her arms. He offered her a seat. Gingerly she sat and stared at him, ready to flee at an instant's warning.

He moved toward her, his dick brightly lighting the area between her legs. Then he was nuzzling her pussy lips, carefully finding the tiny opening between them and moving inward, into her slippery, shiny insides.

She liked the light on the end of his dick. "Ooo! It feels warm!" she told him.

He began to move more rapidly inside her, pushing forward a little more and deeper with each stroke. He knew that when he came, his orgasm would be so tremendous that he would blast right through the top of her skull.

He gradually increased his stroke, pushing deeper and deeper with each thrust.

Frank suddenly realized that he was lying in bed. He wasn't fucking Tanya with that huge, powerful metal penis. But still, something wet and warm was moving up and down on his dick and producing a wonderful sensation.

Frank smiled, still half asleep. Whenever anything happened to Tanya's cunt so brutal that her hymen grew back when her body regenerated, Tanya would become completely obsessed and impossible to live with until he broke her 'cherry' again.

Noticing her husband was finally awake, Tanya stopped licking his dick and crawled up beside him on her elbows. "I'm a lot more limber, today," she whispered softly, breathing directly into his ear. She giggled as she watched him flinch away.

"That tickles!" he exclaimed and rubbed his ear.

She kissed him and sat up on the bed, scooting up near his head and folding her legs underneath her. He heard something 'clink' as it rolled on the bedcovers.

Frank sat up and looked around. On the bed were a half dozen of the torture devices that he'd bought her over the last couple of years, consisting mostly of perverse, torturous vaginal inserts. Once the device was inserted, either body heat or a timer triggered a mechanism that would launch something sharp and wicked either further up inside her, or out to the sides, skewering her sensitive pussy walls. Tanya loved both kinds. In addition, Frank's old pistol was also on the bed with them.

"A gun?" Frank asked, not believing his eyes.

"Um-hum!" Tanya nodded brightly. "That skewering robot gave me an orgasm like I'd never had before. I knew using that 'space girl' technique of dissipating acute pain throughout my whole body could give me a really great orgasm, but I never knew that the amount of pain dispersed had anything to do with how incredible the orgasm was!"

"And?" Frank asked, already knowing where this was going. This was why he and Béla had never become life-mates. But Tanya was already his life-mate. Somehow, he felt completely different about helping his wife achieve 'ultimate sensation'. It was the same action – firing a gun into a cunt, but somehow he felt excited about doing that to Tanya. When Béla had suggested it, back in... (Wow! Was it 1970?)... whenever, the thought had completely disgusted him.

"And," Tanya continued the sentence for him, "I thought that, since I've proven that I can survive being run through lengthwise with an inch wide barbecue skewer, I can maybe talk you into, um, using me for some, uh, target practice? There! I said it!"

She sat back, waiting for his answer, nervously chewing on her lower lip. Frank's dick showed how he felt. Tanya watched as it seemed to grow another inch or two as he thought about it. "Whoa, honey!" she exclaimed, reaching out and gripping it with both hands. "Does this mean, yes?"

She happily twisted her hands around on his nice hard cock, almost giving him rope burn. Frank gritted his teeth to keep from coming all over the both of them and all the toys on the bed.

A couple drops of cum perked out through the little slit on the end, and Tanya leaned down and licked them off. That was all it took. His cock exploded into her face, covering her cheeks, her lips, her teeth and eyes with spurt after spurt. Some even shot up her nose.

They were both laughing uncontrollably as she wiped her face off, rubbing one side on his leg and the other on his hairy belly. Tanya sat back up and gazed into his face, grinning sappily.

"I had a dream when I was waking up," Frank told her. "I believed that I was that fucking robot and that it was my dick – all glass light heating element and steel, complete with a pneumatic pump for a prostate. I couldn't wait to come and shoot that tube up through your body. I just knew it would be the biggest orgasm of my life."

"How do you want to do it?" she asked, anxious and excited. Although she loved be mutilated, she preferred Frank to do it to her. When she did it to herself in her sanctuary, she always woke up feeling alive and rejuvenated, but she always woke up alone. With Frank, she never woke up alone. Most of the time, anyway.

"Well, we could paint targets on your boobs," Frank joked.

"Just don't shoot me in the head or the heart," Tanya burst out, suddenly nervous. "Even the space girls can't take that."

She hopped off the bed, hoping that her movement toward the door would get Frank moving faster. She didn't like the term 'vampire'. She preferred her own 'space girl' term to describe the alien species that included Béla and her sisters.

"What's that?" Frank asked. There was a small box on the bed behind where Tanya had been sitting.

"Um, the space girls call them 'poppers'," Tanya explained. "If you said no, I was going to take the box into my playroom and stuff a couple of them in, uh, you-know-where, and see if I could get them to go off."

"You need a fuse," Frank said, recognizing what they were. They were special explosive rods make to shove into the ends of dynamite sticks to get them to explode.

"Oh, I had it all planned out," Tanya explained. She walked around to the box, and dumped it onto the bed. In addition to the 'poppers', an electric lighter, a coil of fuse material and a desk stapler tumbled out onto the sheet.

"What's the stapler for?" Frank asked, suspecting he already knew. If he was right, his super-bombshell wife was going to give him a demonstration of self-mutilation that would have him drooling on his chest hairs. His limp, sticky dick jerked in anticipation and slowly began to grow again.

"Watch!" Tanya said gleefully. She took one of the dynamite caps and stuck the fuse onto the end. Then she started to shove the short little rod up into her pussy. Wincing suddenly, she stopped. She pulled it back out of her pussy lips.

"Oh, fuck! I can't!" she whined. She looked around the bed. "Crap! I can't use any of this stuff! You have to 'pop' me first!" Disgusted, she kicked the box with which she'd carried in all this stuff to the edge of the bed. Then she shoved all her toys over the side and down into the box.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.