Béla Book 4: Timewalker
Chapter 8

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - If you read Wrinkles In Time, you'll probably realize that Timewalker began sometime in Part 4 of that book. This book continues the stories of Frank & Tanya, the 'Jakes' and their wives-Tabatha & Bela and, of course, Lisa, now a fully grown Phoenix at age 5 who just incidentally carries a detonated nuke in her head which gives her almost unlimited power. Without giving away any more plot lines, Katie, reborn, is the girl who walks through time to whenever she needs to be.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Tear Jerker   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Fisting   Food   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

The convention hall was crowded with booths and chattering people. Frank and Tanya were with Jake and Béla, making their way slowly through the maze.

“So, why did you bring us here again?” Tanya wanted to know.

She looked at Frank, her husband, with some trepidation.

“It’s a party!” Jake told them both. “This is where all the SAM clubs get together every year. Me and Béla became members of one a couple of years ago. Béla likes this better than the Target Club she used to have. And the sex is incredible!”

“Well, if there’s incredible sex going on, Béla will sniff it out,” Frank mused, then he smiled nervously at Jake, realizing he’d just called Jake’s wife a slut.

“You should know, old boy,” Jake said, smiling, rebuffing him. “You had her for thirty years before I met her. But it only took me one day to steal her away from you.” He grinned at Frank, daring him to contest his little truth.

“Well, I’m glad you took her off my hands,” Frank said, rising above the T-juice that was starting to flow between them. “Look what I have now!” They both looked at Tanya. She had the decency to blush. Frank grinned, feeling smug and pleased. ‘I’ve had Béla, but you’ll never have Tanya... ‘

“Look,” interjected Tanya, “I know you two don’t really get along, but we came here to enjoy this little affair. So let’s! Shall we?”

“Would you like to check out the new bondage products with me?” Béla asked.

Frank and Tanya both agreed. They waded through the crowd toward one of the booths on the far wall that was displaying a sign high above it that said “Skewer-Bot”. On the way, Jake spotted someone he thought he knew and begged off.

‘Where’s he going?’ Tanya thought at Béla. ‘He’s broadcasting a really weird sex flow.’

‘He knows one of the bondage slaves, ‘ Béla thought back. ‘He has a crush on her. If she’s here he’ll probably want to fuck her.’

‘That doesn’t bother you?’ asked Tanya.

‘Of course not!’ Béla replied. ‘He wants me to meet her, too. Besides, let me show you something... ‘ Béla remembered what had happened during their very first visit to a bondage club and broadcast the image to Tanya.

“Wow!” Tanya said, out loud. “That’s incredible! I’m really jealous!”

“What?” Frank wanted to know.

Tanya had Béla show him, too.

“You want to do that?” Frank asked. “You ought to invite her over to try out your Iron Maiden.”

“Yes,” Béla said, “I definitely want to finally visit you guys and play in Tanya’s little sanctuary – only one man allowed in at a time, though.”

That was the problem. Tanya and Béla couldn’t get together and play because that would leave Frank and Jake together. It just wouldn’t be fair to tear each other up having vampire sex and then find out that Jake and Frank had gotten into each other, too – with their fists.


Jake was wandering through the section where different bondage techniques were being demonstrated. There were naked girls everywhere, tied into various positions. Some were hanging from beams constructed solely for the purpose of hanging up bound girls. That was where he found Foxy.

She was hanging by the metal rings surgically implanted deep into her body. Someone wearing a rubber body suit that was only displaying a single area of flesh – his dick – was fucking her.

Jake watched as the man’s pounding viciously jarred Foxy, her rings cruelly yanking on her breasts and belly where they were mounted. Jake was surprised that they didn’t simply tear out of her. He looked at her face as she hung helpless, with her hands cuffed behind her. Her neck was completely relaxed, letting her head fall back at right angles to her back. Her eyes were wet and there was drool coming out of her mouth as her head shook limply back and forth from the pounding she was getting.

After a moment, the ‘rubber man’ was finished with her. She hung there, gasping and sobbing for a moment, trying to get her tortured body to relax. Then, her pain-filled eyes slowly focused on Jake. She tried to smile.

“Hi, Jake,” she said, trying to sound cheerful. “You upside down.”

“So are you, Foxy,” Jake replied, grinning at her. “How long you been hanging there?”

“I dunno,” Foxy said. Her throat sounded dry and her words were somewhat slurred. She was too exhausted to put much effort into pronunciation. “All day ... Hung ... this morning.”

“Good God!” Jake exclaimed.

“Wanna fuck me?” Foxy asked. “Won’ feel so bad knowin’ it you down there...”

“No! Yes!” Jake exclaimed. “I want to get you down!”

“Please don’t,” Foxy pleaded. “ ‘f he’s watchin’ ... he punish me. He always punish ... when you nice to me...” Her voice was so ... disembodied ... that Jake’s stomach was starting to churn with his concern for her.

“Then why are you always so glad to see me?” he asked, confused.

“Cause ... it means I ... I matter,” she sighed. “You fuck me no ... Don’ be too gen’l...”

“I can’t,” Jake confessed, blinking back his tears for her.

“Please,” she pleaded. “He’ll beat me...”

“Foxy,” Jake started to explain.

“Then feed me,” Foxy said, still pleading. “You can do that without being hard. I’m thirsty anyway.”

“What?” Jake asked. He didn’t believe what he was being asked to do.

“Put you dick in my mou ... and jus cut loose...” she explained, putting more effort into getting her words understood.

He hesitated. Foxy could tell he was preparing to flee.

“Iss th’ only thing um per ... mid to drik while um hangin’ here...” she cried. “Please, I’m so thurs ... tee...”

Jake was disgusted with himself. He knew he was going to do it. Foxy actually wanted him to. ‘To relieve her thirst!’

He walked up to her and opened the front of his pants. Then his soft dick was in her mouth. She expertly massaged it with her tongue, being unable to move her head much because of the way she was bound. Then she gently gripped his dick with her teeth and jerked her head slightly sideways. The sudden pain caused him to jerk, then he was pissing into her mouth. ‘Holy Christ! She’s swallowing it!’

He listened as she made little grunts of pleasure with each swallow. He concentrated on stopping the flow of his urine. She repeated her nipping and jerking action to get him started again with a growl of frustration coming from her throat.

‘She likes this!’ he realized, feeling sick, inside. ‘She likes the way she’s treated. When she’s beaten, she believes it’s because what she does is important to her master.’

After a moment, she released his dick from her mouth. He looked down. Urine had dribbled out her nose, out of the sides of her mouth and up into her eyes and hair. She was blinking the sting of it out of her eyes as he watched.

“Goodbye, Jake,” she said, her voice much stronger. “I’ll remember ... you were nice to me.”

“What makes you think I won’t come back?” Jake asked, not understanding how she knew. She didn’t say anything until he turned to go.

“They never come back,” she whispered sadly, almost too faint for him to hear.


Frank and Tanya were gazing raptly at the stage. Béla grinned, watching how excited they were. She could easily see the thoughts in each of their heads as they imagined how they could put the device that was being demonstrated to use.

‘They truly are a perfect match for each other, ‘ Béla realized as she watched her dearest friends holding onto each other.

Béla allowed herself to feel sad for a moment, wishing that she and Jake were a better match. She truly loved him, and didn’t live well without him. But, except for his understanding of her sexual needs and his willingness to mutilate her, they had practically nothing in common. ‘Except for Lisa. We both love Lisa.’

“You have to get me one of those,” Tanya insisted.

Then the demonstrator asked for a volunteer.

“Me!” Tanya yelled. Several other people were hollering, too. He looked over the crowd, then spied Tanya’s bouncy blond hair, her goofy grin, her fabulous boobs bounding up and down inside her blouse and her waving arms. “Me! Me!”

“Come up here, little lady!” he called out. He reached down and Tanya grabbed his arm. Frank helped to boost her up to the stage. He grinned widely at the demonstrator, letting him know it was all right for him to use his girlfriend to demonstrate the sex robot. The demonstrator gave Frank a strange, confused look.

“You sure she wants to do this?” he asked, oddly concerned, seemingly for her safety.

“Sure!” Frank said, smiling. “She wanted to do it the instant she saw that thing!”

The demonstrator shook his head and turned back to the crowd.

“Do I need to do anything?” Tanya asked, jutting her breasts out and using her best ‘Tootsie’ voice.

“You just stand there, honey, and make everybody happy.”

The crowd laughed. Frank laughed too, realizing that Tanya loved to play the dumb blonde who’s too sexy for her own good.

“Okay,” she grinned out at the audience. There was a smattering of applause. She actually curtsied.

“Now, gentlemen,” he said, then including Tanya, “and lady, of course. This debonair young femme fatale is going to be ravaged and then skewered by yon robot. Pay attention, gentlemen, this could be the beginning of the end of any use that women have for men.”

More laughter.

“Robby, come over here, will you?” The robot rolled forward.

“Disrobe that lovely creature.” The robot turned and rolled toward Tanya, who, pretending nervousness, minced backward a few steps.

“Relax, honey,” he said magnanimously. “It’s only sex right now. With a figure like yours, I’m sure you’re familiar with it.”

Tanya stood still, poised like a startled deer, and then slowly pushed her chest forward, inviting the robot to disrobe her. The crowd went nuts with lewd yelling and whistling.

“Gentlemen, gentlemen. Please. Contain yourselves,” said the demonstrator into the microphone. “I would hate to have the show closed for disorderly conduct before the skewer-bot has even disrobed the lovely young lady...”

The crowd immediately calmed down. Béla laughed.

“What is it?” Frank asked.

“These perverts want to see the robot take Tanya apart,” she mused, “not just take her clothes off. That announcer knows that, too. Should be an interesting show.”

The robot had Tanya’s blouse unbuttoned. It was having trouble getting the blouse off. It kept getting its hook snagged on her breast supports.

“Oh, good grief!” Tanya exclaimed, yanking the blouse out of the robot’s mandibles and taking it off. “You’re almost as bad as a man!”

The crowd laughed at the jest on themselves.

“You probably won’t be able to manage the shorts, either,” Tanya said, sliding them down.

She wiggled her legs and hips to keep her shorts from turning inside out as she lowered them. She got lots of whistles and cheers. She smiled and waved her fingers at the crowd.

The robot reached out a mandible and began manipulating her breast.

“Hey!” Tanya yelled and slapped the robot arm away. “Watch it!”

“It seems that Robby isn’t having any more success than any of you would,” the demonstrator mused into his microphone. “That’s probably why she wants to do this.”

Then the crowd realized what had upset the gorgeous, nearly naked blonde. She was still wearing her breast cups. She pulled off the one the robot had damaged and tried to straighten it out. It was ruined, so she threw it away.

Tanya noticed the scramble of bodies trying to catch the cup as it floated through the air, so she reached up and took hold of the other one.

The crowd started cheering, “Take it off! Take it off!” Tanya grinned, then popped the second support cup out from underneath her tit.

Now, topless in front of everyone, her breasts matched once again. Everyone cheered. She tossed the cup out into the mass of people in front of her. There was pandemonium where it vanished into the mass of bodies.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.