Béla Book 4: Timewalker
Chapter 6

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - If you read Wrinkles In Time, you'll probably realize that Timewalker began sometime in Part 4 of that book. This book continues the stories of Frank & Tanya, the 'Jakes' and their wives-Tabatha & Bela and, of course, Lisa, now a fully grown Phoenix at age 5 who just incidentally carries a detonated nuke in her head which gives her almost unlimited power. Without giving away any more plot lines, Katie, reborn, is the girl who walks through time to whenever she needs to be.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Tear Jerker   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Masturbation   Fisting   Food   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

"He's asleep," Tabatha whispered, referring to their seven-month-old boy. His name was Ethan, named after her husband's father, or rather, the man his mother married that had believed he was Jake's father. She slipped into bed next to her husband.

"Turn over and let me see," Jake said, concerned. They'd been so busy that he hadn't even had a chance to embrace his wife properly for several days, but first, he had to see her back where she'd been shot. There wasn't even a slight scar. "Well," Jake conceded, "You heal even better than I do. Is the bullet still in there?"

"No, silly, Hot Dog took it out," Tabatha replied, then realized she'd used Katie's memories of her brother to describe him.

"It feels strange, you know," Jake confessed. "I knew you when you were my aunt! And now, you're this vivacious, dark-haired girl..." He sighed, not knowing how to continue.

'My memories of being Katie are still somewhat occluded, darling, ' Tabatha thought into her husband's mind. 'It was the people – Mom and ... I mean, Grams and Béla – who awakened those memories. And I remembered another completely different life where I met Béla before. I actually adopted her as my granddaughter. I called her Maria.'

"But now I'm Tabatha," she said softly. "I like being Tabatha. And I really like being in love with you." She kissed him. As he kissed her in return, Tabatha moaned softly, deep in her throat. They embraced each other tightly, caressing each other with their entire bodies.

As Tabatha felt his insistent nudging between her legs, she raised one leg over his hips, allowing him access to her tight little koos. She smiled, wondered how she had thought of calling it that. Nobody she ever talked to referred to it quite that way. 'Koos' is original. That makes it mine. I like that... '

Then she remembered. She'd been twelve when she was sexually awakened. She was in the school gym, working out on the balance bar. Well, actually, she'd just finished working out and was sitting, straddling the bar, talking to a friend. She was swinging her legs back and forth, and talking. She couldn't remember what they were talking about, but she remembered how pleasurable it was, pressing her little koos against the hard, smooth bar. It felt so good that she hadn't even minded the edges of the balance beam that were cutting into her inner thighs.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.