The Looters of Rule Number One Is to Survive - Cover

The Looters of Rule Number One Is to Survive

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This story is a 12 chapter story that narrates the "Looters" Point of View in the original core story of "Rule Number One is to Survive" This block is far more erotic than the original story narrative so all readers should be warned about the scenario. The characters are almost all new and only a few crossover interactions will be present. The same will be true with the final 12 chapter block that looks at the scenario from the Military or Government forces Point of View.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

The main body of his band of Looters moved silently through the trees of the deserted valley like a tribe from ancient times. The lead scouting party had sent a messenger back to let them know they had found a settlement of sorts straight ahead but it posed no danger to the group. At least, up here in the rolling forested foothills the passage of government vehicles would be severely restricted if not completely impossible.

The small spying drones and helicopters tended to stay close to the civilized areas because the vast wilderness was not fully subdued yet and they knew that time was on their side. He regretted the fact that he had lost all track of the actual war that had started the whole chaotic mess to begin with. Since they weren't being overwhelmed with enemy troops he could make the safe assumption things were going worse for them than right here in the homeland.

Things were still touch and go and that was a fact but his band had food supplies and cold weather gear and enough guns and ammo to defend themselves against the animals both four-legged and the nastier two-legged variety.

Some of the new recruits that had joined them from the last small town were complaining about the pace of the trek up into the isolated region away from the encroachment of the government forces. He took their protests to heart because he knew they were new to the harsh life of being a member of a looting band and having to move fast when things got rough. The new members were all armed now but most of them were obviously uncomfortable with the firearms and the blades given to them to defend themselves. Apparently, the premise of the religious cult in Uniondale was to "turn the other cheek" and accept their pre-ordained fate in the wisdom of a powerful creator.

Desmond was experienced enough and street-wise enough to know that was the sure way to being made a victim in the chaos of almost total destruction. He had no pity for the new volunteers because they were at fault in hiding their heads in the sand to avoid reality and the need to toughen up to save themselves. It was a good thing that most of the elders were already liquidated by the raiding bands because now the younger people had a chance to think without undue influence.

The ties that bound the religious cult together was based in some part of written scripture but a lot of the indoctrination was due to their sexual grooming for submissive obedience in the case of females and blind loyalty to the elders on the part of the weaponless males.

He noticed a pair of former Uniondale residents now under his command looked so much alike that they had to be identical twins right down to the pony tails that swayed left and right when they were walking uphill. Their names were Bobby and Billy and he had to laugh because he thought they sounded more like guy's names than a pair of blonde "hot numbers". Desmond saw Tamara looking at him watching the girl's buttocks moving in unison under their tight jeans and he knew she could read his mind like some medieval witch with special powers.

Suddenly, overhead a single jet fighter swooped down and made a bombing run right on top of their heads releasing some huge canisters of napalm far ahead of them. The ball of flame rose into the early morning air and them they could hear the whoosh of the explosion and feel the little tremble in the dirt and pebbles under their feet. He could see the new members look at each other in confusion because they were under the distinct impression the bombs were intended for them.

Desmond knew that they were certainly not the target because they would probably not be worth the expense of a full scale bombing run with the remaining Air Force assets. It was probably for some defensive point that had made trouble for the Central Command down in San Diego and marked for destruction because of its isolated location.

After thinking on it for some time, he ordered the scouts to pull back to the main unit and they pivoted to the east skirting the black cloud rising in front of them. There was no point of getting involved in some unknown dispute for territory or allegiance. There was some grumbling in the ranks about having to retrace their steps but once they headed off in the new direction everyone seemed comfortable with the fact they were avoiding the scene of destruction in front of them.

When the sun started to slide behind the tree-line, he gave orders to pitch camp and everyone started in on their assigned tasks with the exception of the new members who sort of just wandered around looking puzzled. He made sure that the two blonde girls, Bobby and Billy were in his inner circle under the watchful eye of Tamara. He knew that the spell was on him to "break-in" the sisters nice and proper so they would show him loyalty and obedience or at least one of those attitudes at the right moment of acceptance.

They only used some low draft pit fires for the cooking and then extinguished them immediately afterward to prevent any heat-seeking scanners from locating their camp. Tamara was settled in right next to him between two low-branched trees and he slid his cock into her backside with a gentle move that made her sigh with appreciation. She was such an anal bitch that she often had her orgasm just with the touch of a hard cock between her cheeks. He drained into her tight channel with an almost imperceptible grunt of satisfaction but he could see the two girls on his other side were keenly aware of his hidden coupling in the darkened glade.

He rolled off Tamara's back and let her scramble to clean him off with her skilled tongue. She was pretty good about that sort of thing and it was one of the reasons why he made her his senior female assistant in charge of the other females in the entourage.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.