The Looters of Rule Number One Is to Survive - Cover

The Looters of Rule Number One Is to Survive

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This story is a 12 chapter story that narrates the "Looters" Point of View in the original core story of "Rule Number One is to Survive" This block is far more erotic than the original story narrative so all readers should be warned about the scenario. The characters are almost all new and only a few crossover interactions will be present. The same will be true with the final 12 chapter block that looks at the scenario from the Military or Government forces Point of View.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

The confrontation with the liquidation unit of the military headquarters in San Diego convinced Desmond that he needed to move the entire operation further inland to the Nevada border area even if it meant getting up into the dreaded Sierra Madres.

They were barely adequate in the area of supplies including weapons and ammo but were short on cold weather gear to make it through a harsh winter. He considered raiding one of the survivor towns to pilfer their stores even if it would mean coming up against a desperate fighting group with nothing to lose. He was amazed the military unit did not put up more resistance even though he did have the element of complete surprise. It was obvious that most of the raw recruits had not received much training and seemed out of their element when they met a determined foe. Either they were being used as "cannon fodder" by some unethical commanders more interested in pursuing their own agendas or the military were truly stretched thin in the fight for control of the western shores.

The next two towns in their path were well fortified and it was certain if they tried to take either one over it would cause a lot of casualties on their side as well as the survivors. Since they had plenty of food supplies and ammo, it seemed a better idea to just bypass them and head further north. It really looked like the further they got away from the urban centers, the better prepared the ordinary citizens had been and they seemed a have a fairly good sense of the right things to do in order to survive. In fact, it began to look like the strongest enemy was the military units coming into the rural areas to establish some sort of governmental control. It was nothing less than a bad deal for the survivors, but it meant certain death for any of his band if they were captured.

Desmond was tempted to try and make some sort of deal with the survivors but he knew that was doomed to failure because of the dismal actions of the Looter bands in the past and he knew that his band was not much better than the scavenger wild bunches that looked for free pussy and anything of value.

They captured a small hunting party in the big trees on the north side of the big lake that separated two of the towns that were still operating in overt fashion. He personally thought they were being foolish at not moving out of the town because the military would eventually get to them and re-cycle them into units of production that best suited the central government's needs. It would be bad news for the young men doomed to slave labor and the young females tagged for another type of production that would rob them of their freedom and their dignity. The older people could only expect a quick and painless end to eliminate any drain on the new society.

The captives were all between the ages of 18 and 25 and were armed mostly with bows and spears for the hunting expedition. A quick interrogation revealed that the firearms were only for the defense of the town if it was attacked by either the Looter bands or by the Military units. Unless they had some secret weapons in hiding, he didn't think much of their chances of standing up to an organized Military unit. He could tell his troops and the survivors were fairly evenly matched except they were probably a lot more vicious than the townspeople and had a lot less to lose when it came to the conflict of battle.

One of the females was a girl called Tamara with short blonde hair and a chin that was chiseled in stone. She wore only a few animal skins and a homemade set of boots that looked a little too warm for this time of year. Desmond had Amy and one of the surviving Bike gang members hold her face down over a fallen log and he inserted his greedy cock into the girl's protesting rear end. She tried to turn her head so she could spit at him and he was certain if he was close enough she would have taken a bite out of any male flesh within reach.

Tamara's tight rear door was a delight to find out deep in the woods and he immediately began thinking about how he might be able to change the girl's attitude to one more accepting of joining their little band of Looters. He didn't spank her bottom like he was in a habit of doing with the other girls that bent over for him because he sensed this one valued her dignity more than her obvious enjoyment of kinky pleasures.

Desmond told Amy to take off the girl's silly boots and give her a pair of the military issue boots with the heavy duty soles and heels and the material that was good in both the cold weather and in the desert. The girl spat on the ground near her feet but he noticed she didn't decline the gift after giving up her secret backside hole to Desmond with very little resistance. The other girl was on the heavy side and he gave her to the troops for a little sport before dinner. They were careful to keep her mouth sealed tight so she would not arouse any townspeople to the rescue or accidently give away their location to some Military patrol looking for survivors. Both of the girls seemed content to stay with them as they moved swiftly looking for supplies and weapons that they needed desperately.

The next small town looked like it was occupied by another band of Looters. None of them were familiar to Desmond or any of his followers and they looked like a nasty bunch of scum bags yelling and kicking the residents like they were slaves to do their bidding. He found that he was getting angrier by the minute at he watched their bullying antics right out on the street right in front of women and children. The residents looked completely cowed and ready to do whatever they were told to keep from further punishment. He wanted to swoop down with his band and kick their filthy backsides back into the woods with the other animals right where they belonged. Unfortunately, it looked like his band was slightly outnumbered and he was not one to gamble with the lives of his followers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.