The Looters of Rule Number One Is to Survive
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This story is a 12 chapter story that narrates the "Looters" Point of View in the original core story of "Rule Number One is to Survive" This block is far more erotic than the original story narrative so all readers should be warned about the scenario. The characters are almost all new and only a few crossover interactions will be present. The same will be true with the final 12 chapter block that looks at the scenario from the Military or Government forces Point of View.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

After the raid on the cult-like group in the foothills, Desmond made plans to hit them again to secure more young females for the band and to avail themselves of the stored supplies he had seen hidden in the warehouses. They didn't seem to be a very capable group of survivors since the men were more interested in smoking the weed product they were growing in the fertile bottom lands along the river. His primary concern was the fact they were running low on ammo for several of the long guns and some of the hand guns were useless without any ammo at all.

He started a project to get the women working on stripping straight branches for use as arrows when fitted with the feathers of the birds they collected each day with the deadly slingshots everyone used for gathering small game. They had learned a long time ago that ammo was far too valuable a commodity to use for anything except killing other humans that threatened them.

One of the girls they had captured from the cult followed him when he was heading to the woods to answer a call of nature. He motioned her to come closer. She was the one that was so tight that he kept the fighters with oversized cocks away from her so she wouldn't get broken before she got loosened up. Her name was Faith and she was a shy thing never lifting her head when anyone approached her. She was real good with the sling shot and he was certain she had used one at the cult camp with lots of practice.

"Mister Desmond, I need to tell you something."

He waited silently wondering if the girl had become addled or was coming to him with some cockeyed complaint about how she was being treated. If it was the latter, he was going to give her a good spanking just to teach her a lesson about not being a pain in the ass.

"Spit it out, girl, I have business to attend to."

She looked up and he realized she was probably the prettiest girl in his compound with hazel eyes and lips that were naturally red like she had just been eating berries. Maybe he could fit her in his schedule if Tomiko and Corporal Amy didn't get wind of it. Neither of them was much inclined to share him any further than he was already being shared.

Faith hitched up her thin cotton dress that was so worn you could see right through it and squatted down right in front of him. She was such a petite and slender thing that he considered humping her by suspending her right on his cock standing up in the open. It was a thought that made his cock stand up hard and ready and she didn't miss a trick. He could see her blushing like a virgin bride and almost pinned her to the ground with no further discussion.

"I have been scouting the back trail because our leader Job told us that the Military bullies would be hunting us down like wild animals. A lot of the stuff we have we stole from the military warehouse back on the base and they know we tricked the guards with distracting them with our girls and then cutting their throats when they were getting a nut. The poor fools didn't know what hit them and they deserved it because they treated our girls something terrible."

He interrupted her in her diatribe and told her,

"Get to the point, girl, I don't have all day."

She looked up at him with her sad green flecked eyes and opened her knees slightly to give him a good shot of her hairy bush peeking out with no underpants to hinder his view. He wet his lips with his suddenly dry tongue wondering what she tasted like and if she had done any throat cutting with the military boys back at the military camp.

"Sorry, sir, I saw a whole column of those "liquidation" troops heading down the State Forest trail heading in our direction. I expect they will be here before dinnertime. They are moving slowly because they got a bunch of captives and some artillery pieces that is slowing them down on the uphill slopes."

Desmond cursed silently to himself because he knew his brother Deshawn was not paying attention to details. The over-sexed gang member was humping every female he could corner and drinking the rot-gut stuff that the biker boys were brewing up in the discarded bathtub of shiny white porcelain. He had tried the stuff but it gave him such a headache he just couldn't handle the hangover.

He decided to turn the girl over to Corporal Amy to make into a female camp guard because she seemed a lot more attentive than most of the "fighters" who were more interested in getting their ashes hauled and soaking up the booze.

"Listen to me, girl, I am going to let you work with Corporal Amy and I want you to follow her orders. Now, before you do that, I want you to show me with your mouth that you are loyal to me. Just remember to not advertise it to any of the others because they tend to get a bit jealous if they find out we have something special. Do you understand me?"

She nodded her head and opened her dress in front so Desmond could see her small but perfectly shaped breasts with the dark circles standing out erect and ready for action. He reached out and cupped them in his palms and sucked on the nipples until she shuddered with frustrated passion. It was easy for her to switch from her squatting position to one on her knees and she took his business in hand and had him wet with her saliva so fast that he knew her shy attitude was all an act.

When she wrapped her soft red lips around his shaft, Desmond came close to a premature ejaculation for the first time in his life. Her tongue was like a snake on speed finding all those tender places that really turned him on. She was making him melt like butter in the hot summer sun and he just let her work her magic without any interference on his part. He was real close to losing it all when she ventured to insert her innocent finger into his rear door and tickled his prostate like she was some kind of doctor checking him over for a medical problem. That was when he flooded her pretty petite mouth with his spunk in forceful spurts that back-flowed back out of her mouth because there was no way she could swallow that fast.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.