The Looters of Rule Number One Is to Survive
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This story is a 12 chapter story that narrates the "Looters" Point of View in the original core story of "Rule Number One is to Survive" This block is far more erotic than the original story narrative so all readers should be warned about the scenario. The characters are almost all new and only a few crossover interactions will be present. The same will be true with the final 12 chapter block that looks at the scenario from the Military or Government forces Point of View.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

The winter was harsh and bitterly cold. The looter band of surviving gang members and a number of captured females pulled into their midst for entertainment purposes all made it thru to the spring thaw but most of them were noticeably thinner and less boisterous.

Their supplies were seriously depleted and there was a hint of "cabin fever" that signaled tempers were on a short fuse and ready to explode at any moment.

Desmond had taken to humping Corporal Amy on a steady basis with no protest from any of the other Looters seeking female companionship. There was plenty of pussy to go around and there was no reason to be poaching on the leader's private snatch.

The leader of the Looters decided it was time to make an ass-kicking raid and scare up some fresh poon-tang and some luxury items more desirable than just the basic needs of survival. He took the Brown brothers and the twin sisters Millie and Billie and his right-hand man Jimbo as well as the new military advisor, Corporal Amy Larson. He also took the two nasty pieces of work, Billy Joe and Mike, who had survived the Raiders bike gang and lived to keep humping "fresh meat" and searching for treasure in the ruins of a battered world.

They elected to head to the state border with the thought that sticking in the valley or the foothills would just be inviting the military units to search them out and eliminate them as a nuisance in a changing environment. Desmond didn't really consider the so-called "Survivors" as any great threat because most of them were too soft and too bound by niceties to make it in the new mix of society. He was willing to take on some young raw recruits if they were mean enough and some prime pussy it they were pretty enough, but other than that, they planned to "take no prisoners".

By this time, Desmond and the others had no sense of what day of the week it was and didn't care. They knew it was moving from winter into spring but time had no importance and geography was meaningless. He was only concerned about finding good sources of new loot and new members and not getting boxed into a trap from which he could not get out.

They had just passed a ridgeline with time-worn rock formations when Corporal Amy signaled for them to take cover and that there were others directly in front of them. They dispersed according to their operational directions and he joined her on top of the ridgeline cut that branched out into the next mountain system. There was a mountain stream coming down from the slope spilling into the shallow low spot and forming a sort of seasonal lake from the melting snow. Desmond didn't think it would be there in the summer when the hot air would evaporate the moisture from the land.

The sound of voices cut though the silent atmosphere like beacons of light on a rocky shore.

Desmond picked up the sound of a girl's voice laughing in mock protest and shouting,

"You are getting me wet, Jason. Stop it now or I will tell the elders you are harassing the girls sent to wash the sheets downstream. My girls are working and not looking to swim or play with you or your buddies."

It sounded so benign that Desmond ordered the others up to the vantage point and they silently filed up closer to see what was going on in the basin at the bottom of the stream. Jimbo was the least silent of the band because he made noise just hauling his 300 pounds around in rough terrain. Desmond told him to stay put and watch their back trail. He and the other seven Looters crawled up close to the source of the laughter and shouting and hid in the tall grass just inside the scraggly trees at the edge of the shallow pool of clear blue water.

There were a half-dozen young people in and around the water. A total of four females and two males wearing only plain cotton underwear like some silly "Gap" commercial from better times. Both of the boys who looked to be in their late teens were armed with military looking rifles. That would be a welcome addition to their arsenal which had been a bit tight lately. The four females were all nubile and between 18 and 28 with none of them wearing any bras to cover their pert and healthy breasts. Desmond had never been much of a boob man but he could see Billy Joe and Mike come to "point" like hound dogs tracking down a bird in the brush. Three of the girls were still in their teens because of their maturing nipples but the fourth was fully developed with ripe swinging globes that never stopped moving as she bent to her task in the water. They might as well been naked for all the good the panties did to hide their feminine mystique.

Desmond found he was sporting a huge bulge between his legs and knew the sight of the "fresh meat" was just as stimulating to him as to the other males under his command. Still, he was really more interested in finding their camp which might have a store of ammo for the weapons and possibly some provisions to ease their dwindling supplies.

He was just getting ready to create a diversion to get rid of the two male guards when one of the boys grabbed the smallest girl by her hair and dragged her into the tall grass to satisfy his urges. The other girls looked askance at the other guard and just kept on working like nothing was going on. The sounds of the girl being taken by force was music to his lusty crew's ears but Desmond saw it as an opportunity to take charge without a need for bloodshed. He signaled Amy to strip down to her panties and approach the remaining guard like she had been sent to give him a message. The young man was so busy craning his neck to see the girl getting it good in the weeds that he barely noticed the girl approaching him until it was too late to realize it was not someone he actually knew.

Amy had his weapon and a knife to his throat before he could even let out a shout of warning to the copulating guard mounted on the sweating girl's rump still hidden in the grass. Desmond walked up behind him and tapped him with the butt of his weapon and watched him slump off the girl onto the ground without a single word.

Billy Joe pushed past him and took the guard's place of honor holding the small girl's hips in a firm grip as he finished what the guard had started. The other three girls in the water just looked at the band of looters with resignation on their faces expecting to be raped and killed in short order.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.