The Looters of Rule Number One Is to Survive - Cover

The Looters of Rule Number One Is to Survive

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This story is a 12 chapter story that narrates the "Looters" Point of View in the original core story of "Rule Number One is to Survive" This block is far more erotic than the original story narrative so all readers should be warned about the scenario. The characters are almost all new and only a few crossover interactions will be present. The same will be true with the final 12 chapter block that looks at the scenario from the Military or Government forces Point of View.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

Things seemed to be going along pretty good for Desmond and his group of Los Angeles Looters. They had managed to get out the impacted area at just the right time. None of his original group was "infected" with the symptoms of the dirty bombs that had impacted the region. He was real satisfied with the pussy collection he had organized at his new hideout in the isolated small town halfway to Nevada.

He was sorry to hear of the liquidation of the entire "Raiders" bike club but these things happened in a chaotic environment. Some of those boys were pretty good fighters and he wished he had negotiated for more than just six of them in the trade with Mustafa for "Juicy". He hoped that some way the pretty girl had escaped the fate of the remainder of the gang but the likelihood was slim indeed.

Early the following month, there was a whole spate of sporadic waves of survivors and even some random looters heading for the Nevada State Line. They traded water and food with them and even some special entertainment at the clubhouse in exchange for needed commodities like guns, ammo, knives, tools, farming equipment, etc. The girls were getting a workout but they seemed to enjoy the action.

Most of the transients had to admit they really didn't know what the "big picture" really was. The military was "cleansing" entire pockets of infected survivors and shooting Looters just for carrying a gun. The attitude of most of the survivors was that there were really no Looters any more, just survivors trying to gather what they needed to get through to the next spring. Some of the military units were decent enough, but the hard core of the units operating in and around the affected areas were for the most part completely ruthless and quick to send anyone who looked at them cross-eyed straight to the re-education camp or a one-way ticket to the quarry.

There were rumors of "press gangs" of cleansing units that collected nubile females for service in mobile "comfort" stations for the overworked, mostly male military units. They were cleaned thoroughly, had their heads shaved to prevent bugs and instructed to do their "servicing" duties face down not looking back at the military members and not asking them any questions except what special tricks would be required of them.

Desmond was humping Natasha and Tomiko pretty steady now but he still made time for making demands on the college coeds they had recently acquired. Those girls really knew how to get a guy's cookies off nice and wild. He wasn't sure if it was something they had learned in college from the frat boys and the horny professors or if they were just "Valley" girls with a lot of natural ability.

A foreign mini-van came through just at dusk with an older woman of about 50 and two young girls who looked so much alike that they could have been identical twins. Jimbo took a shine to the pair of nubile teeny boppers who turned out to be identical twins called Billie and Millie. They were recently turned 18 and seemed a little naïve about how pretty their asses looked to every swinging dick. It was Billie who made a show of bending over to check the tire pressure letting her short shorts ride up until everybody watching could see everything she owned. The other twin Millie was more concerned about getting good directions and making sure the car was fueled good and proper. Desmond thought how strange it was that they had identical bodies but a guy who was lucky enough to fuck both of them would easily see how different their personalities actually were.

Desmond got the mother into the office area and quickly bent her over the desk to test out the tightness of her mature and fully packed bottom. The woman who went by the name of Bonnie was reluctant at first but warmed up quickly when Desmond flicked her clitoris with his pussy-playing finger before he shoved his cock up her vagina from behind. The poor woman forgot all about her twin daughters and concentrated on taking Desmond's cock deep inside where the sun didn't shine.

He looked through the glass partition in the office wall and saw Jimbo had the ass-teasing sister with her ankles up over her head squeezing his big fat cock with her fresh looking pussy lips. The other sister was bent over with two cocks in her hands whacking away with a smile on her tight lips. A third member had his cock buried in Millie's cunt from behind and he petulantly slapped her backside when she tried to see his face in the darkening room. The Brown brothers also took a turn at the two girls rotating on them in all three openings. Everyone was in agreement they should hang on to them for a while longer because they were both experienced and willing to try almost anything. The mother was uncertain but agreed quickly when Desmond stuck his tongue in her mouth in a very persuasive argument. They all seemed a bit relieved because the town and the club was a lot more secure than the chaos on the road and just about everywhere in the affected regions.

About a dozen of his people volunteered to help plant the seeds they had liberated from the Agricultural College. A lot of the girls were interested in the mechanics of planting and cultivating the seedlings into actual food that came straight from the ground with no contamination in processing. A couple of Mustafa's men turned out to be ex-farm workers with a lot of skills that they passed on to the girls with "hands-on" explanations.

A military vehicle broke down on the road not far from the town and the occupants skedaddled knowing that Looters were active in the area. They towed it into the town and found it had a pair of coaxial machine guns and multi-boxes of ammo. Desmond had it stripped from the vehicle and they set it on a jerry-rigged mount that they made from some sheet metal taken from the jail. It didn't look pretty but Desmond liked the way it could swing in a tight 360 and be reloaded easily right out of the ammo boxes. It impressed him that the ammo was all "Armor Piercing" and could penetrate most vehicles except for newer model tanks. They tested it on an old school bus rusting away in the school yard and a scant dozen rounds tore the bus into shreds in a couple of seconds.

Because there was helicopter activity recently, Desmond made sure everyone stayed off the street unless absolutely necessary. He cautioned his men to keep their weapons down and close to their body so it would be difficult to identify them from an aerial photograph. The last thing he wanted was to draw attention to their hideout and risk elimination by the Military forces.

A patrol of Mustafa's men and the Brown brothers reported back with a prisoner taken near the paved road on the other side of the State park. It was almost four miles away from their headquarters and Desmond considered it a bit "too close for comfort". He had been making random periodic sweeps in both the direction of the main Freeway and also on the road leading to the Nevada State Line. This was the first time one of the patrols had made contact resulting in a firefight. The first question he asked was,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.