The Weekend Visit
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by darla

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - young boy spent the weekend at his friends house

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mother   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I could hardly stand it ... sitting on the floor in the living room with Charlie ... thinking about what his mom had done and what she had let me see ... god I was so hard I could drive a nail with it ... well ... not really I know.

When she came in the living room, she had on a light blue robe ... kinda of thin material, it showed off her figure really good ... the softest of her breast and the curves of her ass, I thought,.,,, wow she is naked underneath I bet ... I wanted to touch her so bad to find out. She ask us what kinda of pizza we wanted ... she would call it in. We wrote every thing down for her and sitting on the couch she dialed the number, giving them the order, I was watching her every move and when Charlie went in the kitchen to get more soda, she didn't disappoint me,,,, letting her robe part at her thighs,,, and crossing her legs ... I jumped up and slide next to her on the couch ... laying my hand on her naked thigh I whisper close your eyes ... she did and when she did I leaned over and kissed her lips ... soooo soft ... sooo wet ... sooo warm ... she let me stroke her thigh and kiss her ... then I heard Charlie coming back,,, so slipped to the floor, back to my orginal position. Looking back up at her she was licking her lips and smiling at me. She had left her robe parted at the thighs, still giving me a nice view. I like this lady I thought. She gave us the money for the pizza, and while Charlie stood door duty for the arrival, I went and helped her in the kitchen, setting out plates and napkins ... bumping into her every chance I got ... kissing her cheek and touching and hugging her. She said it was getting warm in the kitchen, and I watched as she loosened the robe, opening it some at the top ... showing some nice cleavage and also at the belt loop,,, she loosened it and pulled it apart so I could see a flash of her pussy hair when she turned ... God,,, I wanted to rub my hard cock in there. The pizza arrived,, I made sure I sat next to his mom at the table ... glancing at her cleavage and naked thighs as often as I could and still trying not to get caught by Charlie ... God,, how could I be alone with her I wondered.

After we ate,, I stayed and helped her clean the kitchen while Charlie headed to the living room to see what was coming on. I kiss her several times, touching her thighs ... her ass ... my hands were roaming everywhere I dared. Finally she was breathing heavy ... told me to go sit on the floor in the living room and watch tv with Charlie ... she would figure out how get Charlie to bed early. We watched some ole black and white western for a while on the western channel and his mom came and sat on the couch with us reading a novel ... then about 9 pm ... she asked us did we want some ice cream. She left to go get it ... I gave her a few minutes and told Charlie I would go help her ... when I got in there, she was grinding up something in a small funny looking bowl with a wooden paddle, then she sprinkled it on a bowl of the ice cream ... asking could I help her with the ice cream, she said carry this to Charlie ... but don't eat any of it. Yours is in this other bowl. She smiled ... seeing the puzzled look on my face, she whispered ... it will help Charlie sleep ... then licked her lips and kissed me.

Needless to say ... after the ice cream ... charlie was out like a light. She asked me to help her carry him to his room ... we did and while going down the hallway,,, I reach around and pulled her robe apart ... loving the way her breast swayed as we staggered to Charlies room.

Getting him on the bed, she took his clothes off,, I would have helped, but I was busy touching thighs and breast ... finally just sliding her robe off of her so I could get a full view ... She got his pjs on and took his clothes and threw them in his chair by the door ... took me in her arms and then we kissed, again and again. Sliding down on the floor to my pallet ... she helped me strip and needless to say she had her way with me ... or was it the other way around? But she let me kiss and touch her all over,,,,, pushing my head down to her thighs I knew what was expected,,, so I hope I did it right for her ... licking and sucking on her little bump in her pussy. Then sliding up to her mouth for more kissing I felt myself enter her and she grabbed my little ass,,,, holding me in place and sliding me in and out. Until that wonderful wave of heat hit both of us ... well me anyway ... After it was over we lay next to each other still touching and kissing,,,,, I thought,,, wow this was only Friday night ... What could happen tomorrow?? Who cared about going to the movies now ... I just wanted to stay kissing and licking her body.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.