A Lady's Home Companion - Cover

A Lady's Home Companion

Copyright© 2013 by aubie56

Chapter 12

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Tom Watson started out sexually servicing his mother and two sisters at age 14, and that was before he even had a girlfriend. By a quirk of circumstances, he and his girlfriend saved his middle school from an attack by some Muslim terrorists, and killed four of the terrorists in the process. Guess what: this got them thrown out of school. Eventually, those two and Tom's sister became vigilantes. Of course, for fun, there was a lot of sex.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Violence   School  

A third man asked, "Hey, Joe, are we going to spank any more tonight. It ain't as good as fucking, but I do like to hear them high-toned girls scream."

The fourth man looked at his watch and said, "Yeah, we got time for two more. Which two do you fancy?"

"I like that teenager with the smart mouth. She ain't never been spanked since she's been here, and I think that she thinks that she is something special. As for the other one, let's do that little one there who thinks that this is all a game. The contrast between those two should make for some fun."

"Okay, you two go in and grab them. You can have the fun tonight, and we'll watch you from out here."

The two men who were designated as spankers went in and unlocked the two girls still on the spanking stand. They were carried to some pads and dropped unceremoniously. Then the two men went for the tall teen who had talked when she should have been listening. Each man grabbed an arm to drag her to the stand. She began to fight, so one of the men grabbed a tit and twisted. The girl screamed and instantly stopped struggling. She was fastened to the stand, and the men went after the other girl. She didn't struggle, but went with the men almost willingly, as if she didn't know what she was facing. They fastened her over the stand and picked up the paddles.

The spanking began, and the men stroked with a will. Both girls began screaming in pain with the second stroke. That got everybody's attention, so it was time for us to get involved. I waved in Judy and Marlene, and each one broke a knee of one of the men standing outside the cage. The two men doing the spanking were so interested in what they were doing that they did not notice.

Now that the men were not going anywhere, Judy and Marlene broke all four elbows. I was holding my pistol and I yelled at the spankers to stop what they were doing. I was ignored, so I fired a shot toward the far end of the cellar, and that was enough noise to get the attention of the spankers. They turned and did a double-take when they saw me with the gun and their two companions on the floor writhing in pain.

I kept the men covered as I said, "Both of you men come out here if you know what is good for you." One of the men headed toward the door to the cage, but the other one pulled a gun from his pocket. He was so close that I could not miss, so I shot him in the gut. Unfortunately, I forgot that I was using hollow-point bullets, and the man was fatally wounded. Dammit, there was little chance of getting any information from him. Okay, I was still learning the trade, so sue me.

Something that I had not expected was that every one of the girls except the most recently spanked charged the man before he could get out of the cage. All they had were bare hands and bare feet to use in their attack, but that was enough to see the man beaten to death in only a few minutes. I figured that he deserved what was happening to him, so I made no effort to stop the girls. My two women joined me in watching the spectacle.

The girls tried to get out of the cage, but I said, "STOP WHERE YOU ARE! We will let you out in a few minutes. First, we need to question these two who are not dead yet. While we do that, you unfasten the two chained girls and do what you can for them and the others." This seemed to calm down the mad rush for the cage door, and several older girls went to take care of the two girls on the stands.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.