A Lady's Home Companion - Cover

A Lady's Home Companion

Copyright© 2013 by aubie56

Chapter 8

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Tom Watson started out sexually servicing his mother and two sisters at age 14, and that was before he even had a girlfriend. By a quirk of circumstances, he and his girlfriend saved his middle school from an attack by some Muslim terrorists, and killed four of the terrorists in the process. Guess what: this got them thrown out of school. Eventually, those two and Tom's sister became vigilantes. Of course, for fun, there was a lot of sex.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Violence   School  

"The Marlene Higgins and Thomas Watson Middle School" was in full operation with a new principal in time for the new school year. All of the rooms associated with the terrorists' raid of the previous year had been completely rebuilt inside the original shell of the building. Except for the commemoration plaques, you would be hard pressed to find any sign of the murders from the previous year.

Marlene and I had been invited back to attend the middle school from which we had been banished the previous year, and we were persuaded to accept the invitation. We could have stuck it out with home schooling, but all of our families thought that we should not hold a grudge and should return in the spirit with which we were asked to come back.

The first two days of school were the usual boondoggle of getting everybody into his or her proper place and getting classes started. However, on the third day of the school year, there was a big meeting in the auditorium where there were a lot of speeches and the building was dedicated under its new name. Marlene and I were called on for mercifully short speeches, but all of the school officials made up for that with long, drawn out tales of the bravery and sacrifice of those involved. Oh, well, it was only going to happen once, so Marlene and I managed to live through it!

The rest of the school year was quiet. I don't know where the bullies went, but they were sure staying our of our sight. Marlene and I had a nice introduction into what school should be like, and we enjoyed most of it. Thank God, though, we would be going to high school next year, and I would have a driver's license. I had already been promised a car as a graduation present. I thought graduation from the 9th Grade was kind of silly, but I was glad to go through the motions if I got the car as a present for surviving the silliness.


Well, Mr. and Mrs. Higgins threw a graduation party for us at the Hilton Country Club. I gave its full name so that you would know how posh it was. All of the men wore tuxedos and all of the women had new ball gowns. It was really something to see, and the Higgins went whole hog. There was a live band and we all danced until we dropped. I must admit in all honesty that I had a good time, but it was mostly because of the company I kept. Marlene never let me out of her sight, but she did allow me to dance with our mothers, my sisters, and a few of the girls from our school. Let me tell you, I was never so happy to ride in a chauffeured limo as in the one that took us home after the party. I'll bet it was Mrs. Higgins who thought of that!

I don't want to forget to mention that the graduation party was also for Margie who graduated from high school. I didn't see much of her that summer as she was busy getting ready to attend college. Nothing was said officially, but it was well known among the family that Margie was getting ready for college by fucking every one of her male high school friends. Most of them would never see each other again, so nobody begrudged Margie the opportunity to say goodbye in her own style.

Marlene and Judy were happy because it left more time for me to fuck them. I didn't mind because I was not out pussy hunting: I was getting all that I could handle at home! With Margie gone to other beds, I was no longer fucking the three best pussies in town, but I was doing two out of three, and that ain't bad!


Well, it was certainly nice to have my own car. However, it was one of my obligations to provide transportation to and from school. All of us were now attending the high school, so that was not a problem under most circumstances. I never had to wait on the girls to be ready to leave the high school at the end of the last class because they both wanted that afternoon fuck as soon as we could get home.

About three weeks after school started that fall, we had the first foul-up in leaving for home. Judy was nowhere in the parking lot to be found. Marlene and I had almost all of our classes together just by the nature of our college prep schedule, but Judy was a year ahead of us, so we rarely saw her after we entered the maze of the high school building. Nevertheless, it was a shock when she was not at the car waiting for us at the end of the school day.

Marlene and I knew her class schedule, of course, so we waited about 20 minutes for Judy to show up. When she didn't, we went looking for her. The first place we visited was a girls' restroom. I waited outside while Marlene went in. And I waited. And I waited. Hell, something had to have gone wrong! I screwed my courage to the sticking point and cautiously entered that bastion of female privacy.

I was amazed at what I found! Judy was lying on the floor, naked, and Marlene was close to her in the process of being raped. She, too, was naked, and her right arm appeared to be broken. Four naked men who appeared to be in their 20s were in the process of taking their pleasure with the two women.

Naturally, this was enough to press my berserk button. I pulled my baton and attacked like a madman. I was not out to wound or disable, I was out to kill! Three of the men were standing near Marlene while the fourth man was in the process of raping her. They did not notice me enter because they were too busy joking and laughing about what was going on. I attacked before the door had even had time to close, so I caught them completely by surprise.

The three standing men were closest to me and had their backs turned in my direction, so my first blow with my baton to the head of the nearest man was the first indication they had that I was present. I swung so hard that I felt his skull cave in when my blow landed. He fell against the man next in line and messed up my chance for a similar blow at that one.

However, I was able to poke the second man in his left kidney-area. I hit him so hard that I ruptured that kidney and sorely disturbed several other internal organs. Anyway, he was down and out of the fight, so I only had two rapists to face.

The last standing man foolishly turned to face me instead of running away out of reach. The temptation was so great that, when he turned, I smashed him in the balls with my baton. Smashed was the operative word, because I crushed both balls with that one swipe. He collapsed in pain, and that left only the one rapist to face my rage.

He tried to get up from his kneeling position, but he was too late for that. I swiped him in the throat with my baton and crushed his windpipe. He fell beside Marlene and struggled for nearly two minutes to try to get air through to his lungs. During that time, I stood over him and enjoyed watching him die!

As near as I could tell, Judy was simply unconscious and was suffering no ill effects except for the rape itself. However, Marlene was conscious and was in considerable pain from her broken arm and her abused pussy. I guess that I was foolish, but the first thing I did after assessing the damage to my two girls was to lean down and gently kiss Marlene.

I used my cellphone to call 911 for EMS and cop support. The 911 dispatcher was all business when I told her what had happened and where we were. Apparently, the chief had meant it when he promised to revitalize the 911 service. I said that I would prop open the door to the restroom so that there would be no problem in spotting the one in question, and I would wait inside with the victims until help arrived.

The first cops arrived just in time to photograph the scene before the EMS medics showed up to cart the victims to the ER. It was embarrassing, I suppose, but I did not cover anybody before help arrived. I figured that what little cool air there was could only slow down the progress of damage to the women, and I simply did not care what happened to the men, even the ones still alive.

I had almost gone back and killed all of the rapists, but I had cooled off a little by then and had realized that I could only get into more trouble if I did that. Instead, I used my cellphone to call Mr. Higgins to tell him what had happened and to arrange a lawyer for me. I figured that I would need one, considering the fact that I had killed two of the four rapists. He promised to take care of that right away, and he did. Mr. Higgins and a lawyer showed up at the restroom only minutes behind the cops and the medics.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.