A Lady's Home Companion - Cover

A Lady's Home Companion

Copyright© 2013 by aubie56

Chapter 4

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Tom Watson started out sexually servicing his mother and two sisters at age 14, and that was before he even had a girlfriend. By a quirk of circumstances, he and his girlfriend saved his middle school from an attack by some Muslim terrorists, and killed four of the terrorists in the process. Guess what: this got them thrown out of school. Eventually, those two and Tom's sister became vigilantes. Of course, for fun, there was a lot of sex.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Violence   School  

Marlene and I spent the next four Saturdays practicing as best we could with our batons. We were severely limited in what we could do without adequate protective clothing, but we still did make some progress. Betty kept Bob where she worked posted on our progress. Finally, Bob could take it no longer.

Bob showed up on a Saturday with two full sets of protective clothing, all the way from helmets to shoes, with everything in between. Betty complained that this was too much money for Bob to spend, but he told her that he had been taking up a collection among his friends and the cops whom he was teaching, and he had finally come up with the money he needed. Bob did warn us that protective clothing was just that: protective clothing and not full battle armor! We were still going to have to be careful when we practiced, but this would provide much more safeguards than we currently had.

Of course, we could not wear the protective clothing out in public, so he advised Marlene to get one of the new groin guards designed for women. He also told me that I needed a new groin guard because I was too big for the one for kids that I was wearing. The next Monday, Betty picked up the new guards for us on her lunch hour.

Anyway, now that we were better protected, Marlene and I took to sparring with renewed vigor. Yes, we were as careful as two enthusiastic teens could be, but we did have a few minor training accidents. Bob started coming around on Saturdays to help us train, but I think that it was also to have a little time with Betty. Bob was divorced, so he had no significant other to take his attention, and we siblings were happy to see the growing attachment between Betty and Bob. The event that we were all waiting for was when she spent the night with him.

They had known each other for several years at work, so it was only five more Saturdays of visits before Betty received an invitation to spend Saturday night at Bob's apartment. My sisters and I were so happy to learn of this that we practically pushed Betty out the door when it came time for her to leave. I even carried her overnight bag to Bob's car for her. We could tell that surprised him, but we were so blasé about it that the pretense ended right there.

My two sisters were happy beyond the usual reasons because it gave them more time with me in bed on Saturday night. I have no idea how many orgasms each of them had, but I had four! I'll have you know that I was a fucking machine that night. We didn't get to sleep until something like 4:00 AM, and I was exhausted. All of the exercise I had been having with my stick fighting training had done wonders for my general stamina, and I made use of it that night.

We all slept well into Sunday afternoon before we got up for breakfast. The timing turned out perfectly for dinner when Mom came home, dragging an exhausted Bob behind her. Yes, she had found him to be a highly compatible sex partner and had worn him down the night before. Bob's apartment was really nothing more than a bachelor pad, so they were already making plans for him to move in with us. Since it seemed that she was going to tie up permanently with Bob, I felt that it was time for me to go back to calling her Mom instead of Betty.

We discussed sleeping arrangements that evening after Bob left. Mom thought that it was only fair to Bob for her to drop out of the fucking rotation with me, and the girls were happy as long as it meant that they did not have to give me up. Temporarily, Mom moved into Margie's old room, but that was only a twin bed, so a new bed was needed for when Bob moved in. We all went out on Monday to buy a new bed for Margie's room, and that would become Mom and Bob's room when he moved in. Tentatively, that was scheduled for the following weekend. Mom took a day off from work the day the new bed was delivered.

We did not hide our fucking from Bob, and I think that he was a little shocked when he learned about it. Nevertheless, it did not take him long to get acclimated to the fucking between my sisters and me, especially when he found out that they were both on the Pill. Margie and Judy still went on dates on Friday night and usually came home thoroughly fucked.

That left Friday night open for me to broaden my horizons, so it seemed natural for me to take Marlene out on those nights when my sisters did not have me scheduled. Marlene may have suspected it, but she did not know for a fact that I was fucking my sisters. She found out on her 14th birthday. Of course, I was invited to her birthday party that her folks held for her at the country club. Kind of by osmosis from my sisters, I had learned to dance, and I was happy to show Marlene what I could do. Marlene's birthday was actually on Thursday, but the big party was scheduled for Friday night so that there would not be a problem with school.

Marlene's mother had put her on the Pill as soon as she started her monthly bleeding, so she was fully protected. Marlene had announced to her parents that what she wanted for her big present on her 14th birthday was to lose her virginity, and she wanted me to be the one to do the deed. I don't know where she got the idea, but she was convinced that I was no virgin, and she was sure that I would know plenty of interesting things to do.

Of course, both parents were shocked at Marlene's announcement, but she was adamant, and they realized that there was no way to prevent it. Eventually, they threw up their hands and said for her to go ahead. About a week before her birthday, Marlene told me of her plans to give her virginity to me. I was both shocked and thrilled: what 15-year-old boy would not be?

When I asked where the big event was to take place, Marlene said that she wanted to do it in my bedroom. She thought that would be more romantic than some hotel or motel room, and she certainly did not want to do it where her parents could snoop! Well, I did not argue with Marlene, but I did think that her logic had some holes in it. I had to agree that it was a better idea than some, so I said that I would make the arrangements.

I told Mom and Bob what Marlene wanted, and they both chuckled. However, they did promise to stay out of the way. My sisters promised to have dates that night, so they would not be around to bother us. Mom also agreed to put fresh sheets on my bed for the occasion, and Bob asked if Mom thought Marlene would want them for souvenirs. He laughed at that, but quit when Mom frowned at him.

Following the party and dance at the country club, Marlene and I were delivered to my house by limousine. Marlene thought that was a wonderfully romantic gesture by her parents, and her mother had even packed her an overnight bag which was waiting for her in the limo.

We went into the house, and we found it to be empty. Mom and Bob had taken the opportunity to go out for the evening, so Marlene and I had the house to ourselves for now. I was sure that Marlene would be fucked out and on her way home before any of the daters would return. Little did I know...

We went to my bedroom, and that was the first time that Marlene had seen it. She was amazed that I had a king-sized bed, but I did not comment on that. Marlene was wearing what I would call a ball gown, and it was a complex affair to remove without damaging it. It took both of us working carefully to get it off her without causing any damage, and I was rewarded by seeing Marlene in nothing but a bra and panties. She had not worn stockings because that made her feel sexier, and she had almost not worn panties for the same reason. However, she was afraid of staining the dress if she had skipped panties, and she had even worn a panty-shield to be certain. It turned out that had been a good idea!

The only reason that she had worn a bra was because she tended to get a back ache without the added support. I could see why: to me she looked like a D-cup on a B-cup frame. She said that she had always worn a sports bra whenever we had worked out on Saturdays. Anyway, I helped her out of her bra and panties, and she was beautiful to me. She had shaved her pussy that morning to be certain that there was no hair to get in my way, and I loved the look that presented.

She lay down on the bed with a towel under her hips while I removed my tuxedo and other clothes. By the time I had stripped, I had a full erection that had to be six inches long and well over an inch and a half in diameter. I didn't think that I was especially large, but Marlene gasped at my size and wondered out loud if all of that was going to fit inside of her. That certainly stoked my ego, and I hastened to assure her that we would take it slow with the penetration to make sure that I would fit. Of course, I was not worried, but it was flattering for Marlene to be concerned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.