A Lady's Home Companion
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by aubie56

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tom Watson started out sexually servicing his mother and two sisters at age 14, and that was before he even had a girlfriend. By a quirk of circumstances, he and his girlfriend saved his middle school from an attack by some Muslim terrorists, and killed four of the terrorists in the process. Guess what: this got them thrown out of school. Eventually, those two and Tom's sister became vigilantes. Of course, for fun, there was a lot of sex.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Violence   School  

As my reputation for defending kids against bullies grew, so did my entourage at lunch. Usually, my table was full of boys whom I had saved from one or more bullies, but it was not too long before I received a surprise. There was one seat left at the table, and it was grabbed by a girl. "Tom, please let me sit here for lunch. I know that you have been stopping the boy bullies, but I am being bothered by some girls who just won't leave me alone. I need help, and I hope you can provide it. In case you don't know, my name is Marlene Higgins."

"Sure, Marlene, have a seat. We can always squeeze in a girl who is as good looking as you!"

Marlene blushed at that. She was not what would be called pretty, but she certainly was pleasant to look at. She had very pale blond hair and freckles, and I thought that they were cute. "What's going on that is bothering you?"

Marlene leaned over the table and whispered, "Every morning, when I get to school, four 9th Grade girls waylay me and force me into the nearest rest room. There they steal my panties and refuse to return them until the last bell rings. I always find my panties hanging over a lavatory in the girls room on the school's top floor. I barely can get them on and get out to the bus before it leaves. Sometimes, I do miss the bus and have to take public transportation. Now they have raised the ante: they have ordered me to shave my pussy or they will steal my skirt, too!

"I have complained to my mother, but all she does is to say that I should tell the school staff what is happening and have them stop the bullying. The problem with that is that I did complain to the assistant principle, and she told me to bring a second panty with me to put on after the girls leave me for the day. She claimed that it was just the usual hazing that goes on in every school.

"Well, I tried that second panty trick, and one of the girls caught me at it. I was met that same day by the four girls at lunch and stripped of my second panty. They warned me never to try that again, and I have been afraid to challenge them since then."

As soon as I heard this, my cock stood to attention. Here I was sitting at lunch with a girl with a bare pussy. I couldn't help sympathizing with Marlene, but I also couldn't help the natural reaction of a 14-year-old boy. I tried to hide my cock's reaction as we continued to talk.

"Marlene, I understand your problem, but I don't know what I could do to help. I would be expelled from school the first time I made a physical move on one of those girls. Nobody would listen to my side of the story. You know that it is always the boy's fault in any fight with a girl.

"What I will do is meet you when you get to school and stay with you until your first class, but I don't know what else I can do. Do you have any ideas?"

"Oh, Tommy, just being with you in the morning would be a big help, but what about the rest of the time?"

"Maybe if you learn some self-defense, you could hold those girls off. Beyond that, I don't know what to say."

"I've got it. Everybody is afraid of that stick you carry. Would it be possible for you to teach me how to use it?"

"Yeah, I guess so. Can you come by my house on Saturday afternoon? I can work with you for a few hours then and maybe show you enough to help you. I'll have a baton ready for you when you show up."

Marlene was delighted. "You bet I'll be there at 1:00 PM. I can hardly wait!" I made arrangements to meet Marlene at the bus stop when she showed up tomorrow, and I walked Marlene to her first class after lunch so that the bullies would not catch her alone.

When Betty came in from work, I told her about Marlene and that she would be by on Saturday to see what I could teach her. Betty thought that was a great idea, but my sisters looked a little askance at the whole deal. I had no idea what they were unhappy about, and didn't let their attitude bother me. As it turned out, I was due to service Betty tonight, so I couldn't care less how my sisters felt. Little did I know that was going to lead me into trouble.

I did use most of the rest of that afternoon to cut up the remainder of the broom handle to make a baton for Marlene. That only took a few minutes, and I was able to get to my homework and finish it before dinner. During dinner, my sisters were acting a little stand-offish, and I still didn't know what was going on. Finally, Betty could take it no longer as said, "Girls, you have to realize that Tom is going to start taking more interest in various girls, and you are only going to drive him even farther away by the way you are acting."

Judy said, "But Mom, if Tom takes up with other girls, he won't be interested in fucking us like he is now. That just isn't fair. We saw him first!"

"Girls, you have to realize that Tom is not your Lady's Home Companion. One of these days, he is going to find a girl that he really loves, and I don't mean in the sense of brothers and sisters. When he does that, you may lose all of your fucking privileges, so you better take advantage of what you have got right now. So stop being silly and act like you have some brains to go with your sex drive. I know how hard it is not to let your pussy and your hormones rule your life, but, take it from me, you will be happier in the long run if you learn to control yourselves."

At least, that silenced the girls, and it did let me in on the problem. At the moment, I felt nothing but pity for Marlene, but I could feel more for her as time went on, especially if my sisters pushed me too hard.

That triggered another thought having little to do with the current conversation. "Betty, are girls as sensitive to having their pussy banged as boys are to hits on their balls?"

"I don't know, Honey, but I am not interested in trying experiments to find out. Why do you ask?"

"It just dawned on me that Marlene might wear one or two Kotex pads over her pussy to protect her from accidents while we are sparring. I plan to wear my old sports cup over my balls and cock to protect me against accidents. Just in case, are there any Kotex or similar pads around here that Marlene could use to protect herself on Saturday?"

"Yes, there must be some, but I will buy a box just to be sure. The girls and I now use tampons exclusively, so that is why I am not sure."

"Okay, thanks. Marlene is about the size of Judy if you need an idea of her size.

Saturday came, and so did Marlene. She was about 15 minutes early, but that was not important. I gave her the baton and showed her how to hold it for the various ways I knew of how to use it. One thing that I felt was going to be a problem for her was that she was wearing the tightest and shortest shorts that she could be poured into. I had no trouble seeing the outline of her pussy through her clothes. There was even a little moisture stain around her pussy slit.

Uh-oh, that meant that trouble was on the way. I didn't know for sure that she was dressed like that for my benefit, but I would bet on it. Certainly Betty and my sisters were convinced of her motive. I stopped Marlene before she could be hurt by asking her to put on two Kotex pads under her panties. I also asked Judy to lend Marlene a short skirt to wear during practice. I explained to Marlene that a solid blow to her pussy from a baton might ruin her for life, and I did not want to take that chance.

Marlene did not believe me, so I gave her a "love tap" on her pussy with my baton. I did not hit her very hard, but I did want to make a point. When she was able to pick herself up off the ground, she admitted that I had a valid point. She accepted the two Kotex pads and the skirt to wear while we were sparring. I was much relieved, and I think that she was, too. She also had a much greater appreciation of just how potent a weapon the baton could be.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.