Brittany and Chad
Chapter 26

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Suspend belief. This is a totally sappy romantic fantasy with a few religious overtones and a fair bit of sex. It was too erotic for finestories. That makes it different for me. It was fun to write and I hope you will find it fun to read. I hope you enjoy it in the vein it is submitted. I just pile on the good fortune! If you remember Pollyanna or know the term, these two have it happening. Hopefully, it's fun to read for some light-hearted, happy fare

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

On that Sunday afternoon, we were at the house.

Mitch had a car come pick up Miller and take him to a holding cell. I think he felt he was safer in jail than anywhere else.

Mom and Dad insisted that Mitch and Dora stay for supper. Mom said, "We won't keep you late though it appears that all the excitement is over."

Dora looked at her and said, "I think Mitch might stir some up with me later." She smiled impishly and Mitch blushed.

"Mom, may Chad and I still invite Missus Thornton to join us?"

"Yes, Britt. Go over and invite her over now or at her convenience."

We went over and Missus Thornton was delighted and came back on my arm with Britt on her other side. We told her about Miller and what he had been told to attempt. She said, "Such a stupid man, he's greedy, too."

Britt said, "Dad was the maddest I've ever seen. Between he and Uncle Mitch, they will handle it successfully."

She nodded and said, "They are two very competent and able gentlemen."

Britt said, "There is new, really good news but we'll save it for when we get inside."

Missus Thornton nodded. We came inside and Mom and Dad welcomed her warmly. "Arlene, you are one of Britt's favorite people. We're having a celebration tonight and it's mostly Britt's and Chad's faults."

Missus Thornton went into the living room where Dora, Mitch, and Dad were standing together talking. Dad said, "Arlene, thank you for joining us. You know Mitch Abrams, I don't know if you know the future Missus Abrams, Doctor Dora McAdams."

They shook hands. Dora looked at Dad and said, "How did you find out about that?"

I have tried to hold information about my doctorate down."

Dad smiled. "Mitch isn't the only one able to investigate people."

I wasn't surprised. Dad is perceptive and casual comments were filed in his mind to be considered carefully and fully when he had time.

Dinner was great and Missus Thornton asked the big question, "Dora, when is the big date?"

"We are still trying to work that out but soon, very soon.

"I have a sister to get into town. My mother is fully on board. I have two in mind for Matron or Maid of Honor. I think Mitch has the same problem."

She looked at Mom and Britt. She said, "Brittany, Lois, I want both of you to be in my wedding and want both of you to be in the first position. How can we work that out?"

Britt said, "Mom, you take it. Just let me tag along." We both found out later that Mom had talked to Dora at length and in confidence about Mitch and the past. When I heard that through Britt, I understood the bond better.

Mom looked at Dora. "That settles that one. I think I know the other. Mitch, speak up."

Mitch said, "I will suggest that we men will handle it the same to keep the couples in the proper order. Charles, Chad, would you accompany your ladies in that order on my behalf?"

Dad and I both nodded. Dad said, "Gladly, Mitch."

I added, "Yes, sir. It will be a pleasure."

Mitch said, "Dora, that's settled. We guys have it easy. We just need to rent a tux and we're set. The date question now devolves to the ladies."

"You have one other duty, Mitch. You have to figure where we're going for the honeymoon and make reservations."

Mitch grinned fiendishly, "I've a tent and some property. We can pitch it there." Britt and I as well as Mom and Dad pretended to duck while Missus Thornton laughed gleefully.

Dora's smile matched Mitch's. She said, "I don't think you will like those separate sleeping bags, dear."

We all laughed at that. I looked at Britt and smiled. I knew those sleeping bags could be zipped together! The evening drew to a close and we escorted Missus Thornton back to her home. She asked us to come in for a moment. She said, "Your marriage is still a year and some months away, isn't it?"

Britt answered, "Yes, Ma'am. It's going to be a long wait but Chad's worth it."

Missus Thornton looked me over and said, "Yes, I think so." She smiled at us. We were holding hands again. She said, "This old lady plans to dance that night. Don't make it longer than needful. I pray for the two of you each night and had Father Funai say a Mass for you. You are two precious people and I'm honored to know you." We enveloped her in a big hug and each of us kissed a cheek. After a moment, she broke it off and said, "Now, go home and kiss each other a few times just to make an old woman happy."

We have her another kiss each and left her house. At the door, I pulled Britt tight and we had one of those full body-enveloping kisses that made our toes tingle. We went inside and Dad said, "You can do that inside now." He chuckled.

I pulled Britt close and we did it again. Britt laughed throatily. "You're getting better with practice, beautiful man."

"I always like to practice, ladylove."

We had to explain to Dora about those names. She liked them. We all sat down together in the living room. Mitch said, "Charles, Lois, I think you should know what we discussed and resolved before we were interrupted this afternoon.

"Brittany is willing to part with this ring that Dora loves. We have agreed that, upon their marriage, I will transfer a portion of my lake holdings to them. Chad's special place to take Brittany was on a corner area of my property. Dora and I agree that they will make good neighbors. Once the four of us determine a line, I will have it surveyed and I would ask that you prepare an agreement for the transfer."

Britt and I teared up again. Mom said, "You didn't know Mitch owned the property when you lent the ring?"

Britt said, "We had no idea who owned it until we arrived there this afternoon. Chad and I were in shock and a little bit of concern. Dora had to 'make' him quit torturing us with his knowledge and tell us his offer."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.