Brittany and Chad - Cover

Brittany and Chad

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Chapter 25

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Suspend belief. This is a totally sappy romantic fantasy with a few religious overtones and a fair bit of sex. It was too erotic for finestories. That makes it different for me. It was fun to write and I hope you will find it fun to read. I hope you enjoy it in the vein it is submitted. I just pile on the good fortune! If you remember Pollyanna or know the term, these two have it happening. Hopefully, it's fun to read for some light-hearted, happy fare

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

As we reached the door of Mom and Dad's class, the door opened and Mitch and Dora stepped out. Britt and I began to clap and our class joined in. I heard the whispers behind us as some of our classmates said, "Wow!" "She's gorgeous!" "They make a good-looking couple." Mitch and Dora blushed as they walked toward the sanctuary.

Just before they entered the sanctuary, they stopped and turned to us. Mitch said, "We think this is as much your moment as it is ours. After we have lunch, we want you to come with us on a little trip to talk about something very special." We nodded and followed them inside.

We took up a lot of a pew close to the front. Dora led the way followed by Mitch followed by Brit, then me, and then Mom and Dad in that order. Mitch said in a low, though penetrating voice, "I still get to sit with two of the three most beautiful ladies here. So does Chad."

In our church, Pastor Bob always asked for announcements after the first hymn. Mitch stood up with Dora. They turned to face the rest of the church. Mitch said, "I have the great honor to announce that Dora McAdams is standing beside me today because she has agreed to marry me. I know I am glad and I think she is, too." Dora waved her hand with the ring on it and smiled radiantly. Pastor Bob, Britt, and I led the applause. We stood as did many others.

Pastor Bob said, "Serving this church is a joy. We share in each others' joys and we ease each others' pains." After everyone sat down, we went on to other items. After the service, the six of us went to Louis' to celebrate the engagement. Dad had somehow called Louis and told him. Louis made a big issue of the entire matter including serving champagne to all of us. He looked at Britt and I and said, "Today, I will risk the chief's displeasure by serving you two."

Mitch laughed. He said, "All is forgiven today, my friend."

As we ate, Louis visited with all three of the couples separately and together. The food was fantastic and the company was even better. Finally, the meal came to an end. As we were walking out, arm in arm. Dora reminded us that we had promised to make a short side trip with them.

Britt said, "Okay, we just need to tell Mom something." Mitch and Dora nodded and I followed Britt with no idea what was going on. Britt said, "Mom, I'm not sure how long we will be but I would like to invite Missus Thornton to supper this evening. If that's okay with you?" Mom nodded somewhat bemused. "If we aren't back in plenty of time, would you get Dad to talk to her? She will need help to walk over." Mom nodded again smiling. "Thanks, Mom."

We left with Mitch and Dora in front and the two of us together in back.

Behind us in the distance, I noticed a medium blue car following us. I thought I recognized it from church following us to Louis' but I wasn't sure. My arm was around Britt and we listened to Dora talk excitedly about Friday night. She said, "I've never talked the sun up. We wound up sleeping all day. The Chinese restaurant was more breakfast than supper."

We were going on the road to our private place. I looked at Britt's eyes and noticed they were getting bigger. We went by my turnoff to the next road. Mitch turned off onto a dirt road with a no trespassing sign. He continued on until he reached the lake at the far end of the beaver pond away from our spot. He parked and we all got out.

Mitch said, "I want to tell you a true story.

"Many years ago, a sorrowful young man had just lost his wife to cancer. She was a nice woman but wasn't his true love. He, at that time, couldn't marry the one he thought was his true love. His wife had known and accepted the situation as had he. He took money he had saved and bought a piece of land adding to it over the years when an adjacent property became available. Over the years, he had amassed just over two hundred acres. He thought of building on it some day but mostly went out to enjoy the peace and quiet. He owned enough of it to know that no one could develop any property close to him and spoil the peace and the view.

"One day he was taking his ease at the property sitting on a beach chair that he kept in a small shed, he saw a car he recognized drive up on an area of the property he hadn't visited lately though he had owned it for many, many years. He watched and saw a young couple exit the car that was now well hidden and go to the lakeshore. She cried in ecstasy many times over the next few hours. He couldn't see anything but the noises demonstrated that the young couple was very, very happy.

"He didn't say anything because he knew the couple and was glad for their happiness." Britt and I both were blushing heavily. We knew and we knew he knew who the young couple was and is.

He continued, "He even went over and noticed that the couple took care of the place keeping it clean of trash. He saw a tell-tale the young man left and replaced it when he left to return to his chair."

He looked at us and said, "Of course, you know who I'm talking about. Don't you?"

Britt said, "Uncle Mitch, we meant no harm. At the time, we had no place. That is a very special place to us. Chad has said that we will try to buy it one day."

Mitch said, "It will never be for sale."

Dora said, "Quit torturing them, Mitch. I must admit I've never seen quite those shades of red but they are starting to repeat the colors now."

Mitch said, "It isn't and won't be for sale. However, it could be traded. Dora prefers a blue stone to a diamond. I wonder if you would be interested in trading your blue sapphire ring for about forty acres or so. We'll figure it out later but more or less dividing it where the road pinches the property against the lake." Britt was crying and nodding. I was nodding and my eyes brimmed with tears.

Mitch continued, "There are a few simple conditions. Until after you are married, no permanent structures are allowed. You must keep it a secret until you are married though you may tell Charles and Lois."

I said, "That's it!"

Mitch said, "That's it.

"Dora really wants that ring and you will make good neighbors. It's our wedding but this is our gift to you for introducing us and for providing the engagement ring."

Dora now looked at little anxious. "Will you do that?"

Britt reached over and hugged and kissed her, "Oh, yes!" Mitch and I shook hands. We then pulled our ladies apart and were each hugged by our spouses to be.

After we quieted down, Mitch said, "I will have Charles write up a deed of trust once we get the property surveyed and delineated for it to go to the two of you upon your marriage."

Dora said, "I hope you'll dance at our wedding. We promise to dance at yours."

Britt looked at her and said, "It's a deal!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.