Brittany and Chad - Cover

Brittany and Chad

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Chapter 23

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Suspend belief. This is a totally sappy romantic fantasy with a few religious overtones and a fair bit of sex. It was too erotic for finestories. That makes it different for me. It was fun to write and I hope you will find it fun to read. I hope you enjoy it in the vein it is submitted. I just pile on the good fortune! If you remember Pollyanna or know the term, these two have it happening. Hopefully, it's fun to read for some light-hearted, happy fare

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

We were prepared to wait supper for Dad and Mitch to arrive. They arrived a few minutes before our normal time to hugs and kisses.

Mom said, "You can tell us all about it over supper. I would think you're both hungry."

Mitch said, "Lois, I'm always hungry for your cooking."

Mom said, "Good. Remember that you are having dinner with us Friday."

"I remember and I get to sit between you two."

"That's my Uncle Mitch, always wanting to sit next to two pretty ladies." I had learned to listen to what Britt says and noted that she didn't quite agree with Mitch's statement. I was also keeping my mouth shut.

The meal was good as always and Dad and Mitch walked the three of us through what they found. The only issue that concerned them at all was Britt's great uncle's life style compared with what they determined was his probable worth. Finally, Dad summed it up saying, "I don't think he is doing anything wrong but he really enjoys the legitimate income as trustee and probably doesn't want it to end. I think you might offer him a stipend from the estate, Britt, as a gift for watching over it. If there is any tension, that should relieve it though his income over the years has been considerable.

"I think he will be up here in a few weeks to see you. Lois, I don't think he will stay with us but will get a room. In some ways, that would be easier since we wouldn't have to demonstrate the living arrangements for Chad and Britt. I don't want a challenge on that. I don't think you have made it public and you shouldn't.

Britt said, "I've always felt it was a private issue to stay within the house and its occupants and Uncle Mitch. Our friends may suspect that we are active but they don't know and we don't tell them even that."

I nodded. I said, "Dad, you've always said that we shouldn't lie but you've also said we didn't have to volunteer information.

"I'll tell you what I told Toby when he asked directly. I said, that Britt is a fine young lady and I care for her very much. If he wouldn't ask that question of her, then he shouldn't ask me. That did stop him. I didn't lie but I didn't answer either."

Britt said, "I'm going to remember that. Girls ask questions, too."

We were finishing supper and Mitch said, "I need to go. I want to go by the station and then get home to bed. I will see you all Friday night." He left to hugs and kisses.

We went by Thursday after school to pick up the cleaning. Both the tux and the dress looked fabulous. It was like they had never been worn. Britt engaged Dora in a conversation asking questions and getting her to talk. It became quickly obvious that she had no social life. Britt said, "My guardians are Chad's parents. Mom and Dad are having a small group over Friday and you're now expected. It will be informal. Chad and I will have a couple over also. You've admitted that you aren't doing anything and you don't want to hurt my feelings by refusing." She gave Dora the big lip tremble.

Dora was going to say no but started laughing and said, "Okay! Okay! I'll come! Where and what time?"

Britt gave her the time and our address. "It's a tan house and Chad always parks beside the garage allowing you to see his car." She pointed at my car.

Dora nodded and said, "I'll be there. Thank you for inviting me." She looked at me. "Your mother is going to be okay with this?"

I said, "Very much so. She likes people. She will like you and I think you will like my parents and their friends. They're a pretty educated group and involved in the local scene, too. The men will like you because, if for no other reason, you're an attractive woman."

She looked at me, surprised. "I haven't heard that often."

Britt said, "You should. Chad's right. Chad, tell her what you said about me not long ago."

I thought for a second. I said, "Dora, you're an intelligent, attractive woman. You should also know that Britt has a reputation for being strong-willed. It's easier to go along with her than fight her. I just do what she says."

"That's because you also love it."

"Always ladylove."

We left and arrived at the house. We went in and Britt cornered Mom in the kitchen. She said, "I invited Dora McAdams to supper for Friday."

"Oh?"

"Yes, she's a professor on sabbatical to run the dry cleaners as we told you. She has no social life but she will now. Why don't you invite another couple to join you, Dad, and Mitch. We have Amanda and Tony coming, too."

"Brittany, are you match-making for your 'Uncle' Mitch?" Britt didn't answer.

Mom looked at me and said, "Chad, is she?"

I said, "She is giving it a shot. Dora is about the right age and very attractive. Like the two of you, she is taller than average and slim. Even if nothing clicks, Mitch will have a pleasant dinner companion."

"You two don't plan to warn Mitch?"

"Why? She's just coming to meet a few people in town and have a nice dinner." Britt said innocently.

Mom looked at her. "When you talk innocently, I have learned to look for the trap. That statement was covered in it.

"Okay. They are both grown and will make their own decisions. Being at a small dinner will be harmless."

Britt muttered, "I hope not." She smiled blandly.

At supper, Mom said, "Charles, we have another guest coming Friday night. Your ward has invited Dora McAdams to join us. I have added the Charles' to the list. Two of Brittany and Chad's friends are coming also. It should be interesting."

Dad's eyeballs clicked. He looked at Britt and said, "Are you match-making?"

"Dad, I wouldn't want to be accused of that. It sounds so crass."

Dad said, "That's not responsive to the question. A simple 'yes' or 'no' would be nice."

"It's not that simple. Everyone here will be her as a couple. Dora is lonely here not knowing many people. I thought it would be a nice chance for her to meet some people in a casual social setting."

"So you wouldn't be adverse to Mitch and Dora deciding to like each other?"

"I wouldn't mind but she needs friends here. She's a nice, intelligent, attractive lady. I think she will fit in well with the other guests."

It's Friday night and Britt is more nervous than I've ever seen her. We were upstairs getting dressed, casual but nice. I said, "Britt, take it easy. It's just a casual dinner. We'll all have a good time. Everyone there is someone you know and like and who all know and like you and each other. You might have an underlying motive but the obvious reason is good. Dora needs to get out and this is that opportunity. If anything occurs, that's gravy."

"I say that and try to believe it but they're both such great people. I want gravy! They should both have someone special."

"If God wants it, it will be. Let Him handle it." She gave me a soft kiss. She was wearing deep blue slacks and a light gray blouse that emphasized her height. Around her neck was the necklace and on her right hand was the ring. The blue of the stones matched her slacks. She was lovely and had her hair up, which I found sexy.

She slid up next to me and oozed sexiness. "Do I look okay, Chad?"

"Of course, you're gorgeous. Don't change a thing. However, you will make every other female in the house jealous of your looks." As she had a few times before, she had chosen my clothes. I was wearing a pair of gray pants and a blue shirt. The two offset her outfit beautifully. We were different but we were still obviously a couple.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.