Brittany and Chad - Cover

Brittany and Chad

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Chapter 22

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Suspend belief. This is a totally sappy romantic fantasy with a few religious overtones and a fair bit of sex. It was too erotic for finestories. That makes it different for me. It was fun to write and I hope you will find it fun to read. I hope you enjoy it in the vein it is submitted. I just pile on the good fortune! If you remember Pollyanna or know the term, these two have it happening. Hopefully, it's fun to read for some light-hearted, happy fare

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The phone rang and it was a happy and excited Amanda. She was tearfully happy thanking us all. She said, "My dad wants to talk to Missus Arnold."

Mom took the phone that Britt handed to her, and said, "Hello?"

We could hear the other end. "Missus Arnold, this is Tim Grogan. I wanted to add my thanks to hers. Mister Baker called and said Brittany and Chad accompanied by Tony called on him this morning and he is lifting the expulsion. That is great news! He also told me that you supported and endorsed their effort. I wanted to express my thanks to you personally. It means so very much to me. Again, thank you." He handed the phone back to Amanda who said, "Missus Arnold, I thank you, too. I will be worthy of your trust as well as Brittany's and Chad's. Thank you so much."

Mom said, "I know you will, dear. You're a fine young lady and a worthy friend of Britt and Chad. See you on Sunday."

"Yes, Ma'am. I'll be there. Bye."

Britt was beginning to look nervous. I said, "Britt, Dad will call on time. He watches that kind of thing."

She said, "Was I really starting to look nervous?"

Mom said, "Yes."

The phone rang. Mom answered it. She said, "Let me put you on speaker."

She did and Dad's voice came over the speaker. "We actually found out quite a lot. I am assuming Britt and Chad are there and listening.

"This is what we found. Britt, your grandparents were killed in that car crash. Mitch is satisfied that it truly was an accident. He talked to the investigating officer who believes the truck driver fell asleep at the wheel. He left a wife and small child.

"I have reviewed the will and some Trustee's reports. The will leaves everything to Britt in trust until she is twenty-one. There are provisions for the Trustee to pay out money to help the beneficiary go to college, buy a house or car, marry, and do some other things beneficial to the eventual beneficiary. What I have found so far suggests that you, Britt, are rich. The Trustees are a great uncle of yours and a bank here. The great uncle was out of town today but is expected in late tonight. We will stay and talk to him sometime tomorrow.

"What time do you get to your phone in the afternoon?"

Britt said, "We get to the car between three and three thirty." I nodded.

Dad said, "I will call you sometime after that. I am guessing that your great uncle will want to talk to you. From what we have found from the bank, police, and the lawyer who represents the estate, he has a fairly good reputation. I'm going to try to get him to come up to the house.

"Now, who has questions?"

Britt asked, "Was Amelia left out?"

"Unfortunately, yes. Your grandfather did not trust her ability to make good choices in handling money."

"You said, 'rich.' How rich is that?"

"If you don't want to, you wouldn't ever have to work. It's tens of millions at least."

"Wow!"

"Yes, it's a 'wow' amount."

Britt looked at me. "Beautiful man, you didn't know you were in love with a rich woman."

"I always knew I was in love with a princess who I want to be my queen." That got me kissed soundly.

Mom said, "While they are kissing, when are you two coming back?"

Dad replied laughing, "I think Wednesday unless we can meet the great uncle early. I doubt that will happen. Plan on Wednesday and I will let you know if things change. We'll call tomorrow with a report at about this time unless you hear from us sooner. Britt, give me your cell number."

She did and Mom thumbed the button to move the phone back to its regular handset. She talked to Dad for a bit and then they said their good byes.

Mom looked at me. "Turning a princess into a queen? When did you start reading romance novels?"

"Never, but it sounded good and got me kissed by my ladylove."

We all laughed lightly. We went into the kitchen to help Mom with supper.

We had a light supper and had just retired to the living room when the doorbell rang. I went to greet whoever it might be. It was Amanda and Tony. I invited them in. They looked happy.

When they were seated on the sofa, Tony said, "Mister Grogan approves of me. Amanda and I are now a couple. She just had to share with someone." Britt and Amanda hugged. Amanda even hugged Mom. Tony received a hug from her and a handshake from me. I was hugged by Amanda. They made an attractive couple.

Amanda said, "We want to thank you two. Brittany was the catalyst for us. When you had Pastor Bob lead that service and came up, I knew that it was right for me, too. Then on Sunday, God led me to the Sunday school class and prompted Tony. I know it won't always be so simple or easy but it is now and we just wanted to share our joy as a couple with another very special couple."

I said, "Thank you. We are glad for you two. Would you come to the lake Saturday?"

Amanda said, "Yes, we will."

"Good. We plan on it though might have a small issue, a good one, that may come up. You heard that Jack and Elaine have matching suits in yellow like our red ones."

Britt said, "Mom and Dad have blue ones, too."

Mom blushed. "Ours are for special occasions."

Britt said, "I don't believe it. You two look hot in them. You'll have to wear them when Uncle Mitch wears his."

Tony said, "You're talking about Chief Abrams?"

"Yes, he's my honorary uncle. Mom and I are going to get a purple one for him. We haven't found someone yet to shave him."

Amanda said, "Shave him? He's clean ... Oh! I can see that might be an issue."

Tony was still looking mystified until she whispered in his ear. His eyes got big. He looked at me. "You're shaved down there?"

"Yep! It was very enjoyable. That area is kept shaved now." I decided that telling him that Britt had shaved me and given me a fantastic blowjob wouldn't be smart.

Mom said, "I am going upstairs. I have a good book and want to get further into it. Good night. Don't stay up too late." She hugged every one of us and went upstairs.

Amanda said, "Chad, you are shaved? Down there?"

Britt answered, "Completely bald now."

"Wow! I bet that was fun! Keep that in mind, Tony."

Britt said, "You need to let your relationship mature a little first, Amanda."

"I guess that's true but I just feel like Tony and I have been together for a long time even though my brain knows that's not true."

Britt said, "I know what you mean. Our good seems to have existed for a long time. Sometimes, I don't even remember the bad. Mom and Dad have been good to me. Chad has been great!"

Amanda said, "You call Chad's parents Mom and Dad?"

"Yes, my parents wanted me to call them by their first names when I started to middle school. Then, they divorced. I haven't really had parents for years. When Chad brought me over here and they became my guardians, they wanted to know what I wanted to call them. I told them I wanted to call them Mom and Dad because I hadn't had parents in a while and wanted to have parents. They agreed and I love them so very much. When Chad and I marry, that's what they will be anyway."

"You two are planning to get married?"

"Not for a couple of years yet, but yes."

Tony said, "Chad, are you okay with this plan?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.