Brittany and Chad - Cover

Brittany and Chad

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Chapter 20

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Suspend belief. This is a totally sappy romantic fantasy with a few religious overtones and a fair bit of sex. It was too erotic for finestories. That makes it different for me. It was fun to write and I hope you will find it fun to read. I hope you enjoy it in the vein it is submitted. I just pile on the good fortune! If you remember Pollyanna or know the term, these two have it happening. Hopefully, it's fun to read for some light-hearted, happy fare

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Mom and Dad found us that way when they arrived a little later. Mitch was with them and they had gone upstairs to change and find us. I heard a noise and woke to look into Britt's eyes as she woke. I heard Dad's chuckle and turned to see Mom leaning against him as they stood in the door. Mom's eyes were shining.

Britt said, "Mom, are you okay?"

She said, "Yes, dear. You two are so beautiful lying there together. Do you realize that you woke up at the same time?"

I said, "We always seem to do that."

Mom said, "Mitch is here. Are you rested enough to sit with us. I don't think we will have any guests."

Britt brightened even more. "Of course, we'll come down." I got up and offered my hand to Britt who took it and let me pull her up though she didn't need help. We went downstairs after dressing a bit more.

Mitch was sitting on the sofa. Britt came in and sat in his lap. "Uncle Mitch, I know we asked you but I'm glad you came." She gave him a neck-numbing hug and kissed both oh his cheeks and then laid a soft, long one on his lips. "I haven't forgotten. I'm going to find you someone to be first in your heart. You're a good man, Uncle Mitch. I love you and so does Mom." She reached to his neck and loosened and then removed his tie. She stood up and said, "Give me your coat," in a soft voice that compelled you to do what she said. He pulled his coat off. She took his coat and tie and laid them on the railing to the stairs. She returned and sat down beside me. She smiled. "You look more relaxed, now."

Mitch was sitting there almost in a trance. I said, "She does that to people. It's fun once you get over the shock."

Mitch said, "How do you handle her?"

I smiled. "I don't. She handles me."

Britt pretended to pout. "Chad, I don't handle you, at least not that way. I make requests and you see the undeniable logic behind them and fulfill those requests."

"Always, ladylove."

Mitch laughed happily now at ease. I think his job made him intent and it had become a habit for him. Mom loosened him up some but Britt did it totally. I know she relaxed me except for one part.

Britt said, "I wonder what color we should get for Mitch?" Mitch looked mystified and I began to laugh.

Mom and Dad came in. She said, "What's so funny?"

I gasped out, "Britt wonders what color you and she should get for Mitch."

Dad began to join me in laughing while Mom giggled with Britt. Mitch looked at all four of us now like we were deranged.

Mitch was sitting on the end of the sofa closed to us. Mom sat down next to him pulling Dad next to her. She said with an evil smile, "For prom weekend, I bought Brittany and Chad matching thong swimsuits in red. I bought matching blue ones for Charles and me. Brittany's friends Jack and Elaine have yellow ones."

Mitch got it and smiled and blushed at the same time. Britt said, "You are going to the lake with us soon and we must all be color coordinated.

"Mom, I think purple would work."

Dad and I were both helplessly laughing. Mitch had no chance against the two of them. Dad finally said, "When it's inevitable, sit back and enjoy it. I just hope they get you a big pouch!" He and I both let our laughs out even more and Mitch joined in heartily.

Britt said, "That means I have to get moving. He will need someone to shave him."

That set off another round of laughter. It started back again when Mitch realized what she was talking about. Dad said in a strangled voice, "That's the best part of the process."

That set off more gales of laughter. We quieted down after a bit but all of us were smiling.

Dad said, "On a more serious note, Britt, tell me about your grandparents. I'm no expert on jewelry but I think those two pieces are expensive. I'm pretty sure they are both real with real stones.

"Britt, would you get them and let Mitch examine them?"

"Sure." She headed upstairs coming down a moment later with both in her hands. She sat down and laid them on the arm of the love seat for Mitch to examine.

Mitch looked at them closely and then hefted each one. He gave out a soft whistle when he looked to the back of the necklace. He said, "Brittany, these were your grandmother's'?"

"Yes, Sir. Amelia always said that I would get them when I became an adult. She was wearing the ring when she died so we didn't see it until we received her personal items at the funeral home. You were with me when we picked up the necklace.

"Uncle Mitch, are they valuable?"

Mitch breathed, "Very!" He said, "We had some stolen jewelry appear here a number of years ago when I was still detecting. An expert came in and gave us some simple lessons on determining what is real. Those are real and very valuable. I remember seeing the little box that Missus Stevens had kept it in. I don't think she knew the value. I didn't think about them then.

"Brittany, these could be a college education if sold correctly."

Now, it was time for Britt to gasp and scrunch up next to me. She said, "Now, I'm almost afraid to wear either one."

Mitch said, "Don't be. They look stunning on you. They fit a lady of your elegance."

"Uncle Mitch, you say the nicest things." She reached over and patted his arm. She pulled the ring on her right hand's ring finger. She smiled at me when she did as we remembered what she said about her left. She took the necklace and handed it to me. I took it and she lifted her hair out of the way. I fastened it giving her neck a quick, soft kiss in the process.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.