Brittany and Chad
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Suspend belief. This is a totally sappy romantic fantasy with a few religious overtones and a fair bit of sex. It was too erotic for finestories. That makes it different for me. It was fun to write and I hope you will find it fun to read. I hope you enjoy it in the vein it is submitted. I just pile on the good fortune! If you remember Pollyanna or know the term, these two have it happening. Hopefully, it's fun to read for some light-hearted, happy fare

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

We went into our room and dressed in shorts and better tops than tee shirts. We pulled on our sneakers. We could meet the world but were dressed to perform light work. We stripped our bed. We brought the sheets and the damp mattress pad down putting all in the washer and starting it.

On the way up, Mom said, "Mattress pad, too?" We blushed and she laughed lightly.

Once in our room, I said, "What do we work on first?"

Britt sat on the bed. "Let's talk about furniture. We could use something more for clothes. Both of us have clothes still to bring in here." The room was large but fairly empty since it was for guests. We went into my room. My bed was smaller but there was more furniture.

I said, "I have an idea. What if we swapped the furniture but left the beds?"

"Works for me." Britt saw Mom walking by. "Mom, may we move all Chad's furniture in here and the furniture that's in here to there except for the beds?"

She thought for a minute. "That makes sense. Go ahead."

That became our project for the morning. We finished and had both rooms back together by lunch. Now, we had to empty the drawers of the old guest furniture that we had filled and put it in drawers in our room. In the process, we moved and tossed some of my old stuff that should have gone away a long time ago. I had a large black plastic garbage bag full of clothes to give away and another for trashed items. We left the bags in the new guest room with the tops open for any additions since there was room left in them.

Dad had just arrived and Mom made us plates from the food people had brought. What we had eaten so far only made a small dent in the food. Their Sunday school class had furnished a lot of food. We all finished eating and Britt said, "There's Missus Thornton. Come on, Chad. We're going to talk to her."

We did. Actually, Britt and Missus Thornton did. I was tasked with listening and nodding. Britt wound up telling Missus Thornton that, when she turns eighteen in two years, we were going to get married. Missus Thornton beamed and said to me, "Chad, can you save a dance for an old biddy?"

"It will be my honor. I look forward to that time."

We were there for almost an hour before Missus Thornton noticed cars parking at our house. She said, "I so appreciate you two coming over to see me. You need to get back. You have company now." We said our goodbyes and headed back to the house.

Britt said as we got ready to go inside, "I'm going to make it a point to see her often. She's a nice lady."

I said, "Most people are if they have the chance."

We went inside. Mitch was there. Britt ran to him. "Uncle Mitch!" She gave him a hug and a kiss on his lips. Mitch hugged her tightly for a long moment.

He said, "How are you doing?"

She said, "I'm okay. I'm surrounded by people who care about me. I just feel warm and comfortable."

He said, "I came for two reasons. One was to see the two of you. The other is to tell you that we figured out who Jim and Brian are and they were picked up this morning. We have video from the store showing the car. Brian owned it and two men were in it. When the shooting was over, it sped away. We're looking a few other robberies and think they will be in jail for a long time. Jim has a long record and Brian was out on bond from another robbery."

Dad had come up. He said, "That's some pretty fast police work."

"We had a lot of things drop into place at the right time, Charles."

Mom had said goodbye to a Sunday school member and joined us. "Mitch, you are staying for supper. And if you do, I will let you sit between Brittany and me."

"With an offer like that, I can't refuse. I'm here."

People were coming in again and the house was starting to get crowded. By suppertime, I felt like most of our high school had come by. The word was truly out. At one point, I was glad for Dad and Mitch. A reporter came wanting to interview Britt so he could ask her how it felt to know her mother was killed in a holdup. I found out about it from Toby who told me that Dad and Mitch saw the guy and escorted him out with instructions that there was no news here and that the paper probably didn't want to incur the ire of the police and the District Attorney's office.

Dad got a call later from the publisher of the paper about interfering with freedom of the press. I heard Dad's side of the call as he explained that he was the young lady's guardian and would take it personally if the paper made an issue of the matter. Dad finally said, "Fred, you can print what you want. However, I have a right not to buy your paper, tell other people why, and make life difficult for your reporters in court for years. You have to decide if a story that is, at most, barely a light human interest story is worth that amount of trouble to the paper."

Mister Louis was visiting again and heard Dad. He asked if he could speak to Fred. Dad said, "Just a moment, Fred. Someone else wants a moment of your time."

He handed the phone to Louis who said," Fred, it's Louis. I have a full-page ad for all of next week. Cancel it. If I see something published, I will report what I have done and why at the Chamber meeting next week and will forever cease to advertise with you. Also, you and your wife will be barred from my restaurant. I would view it as a personal insult to read anything about this lovely young lady in the paper." He listened. He said, "No, it is not censorship. You just need to realize that decisions have consequences. You are wrong in this and now you know that the young lady has many friends who care about her." He listened some more. "Fred, you have to do what you think is appropriate. I care about young people and this young lady in particular. She doesn't deserve to be part of a news spectacle. I would hope that I can resume advertising in the future and that you and your wife will not be barred from my restaurant. The choice is yours. Good afternoon." He turned the phone off and handed it back to Dad.

"Thank you for giving me a chance to speak, Charles." He saw me

I said, "Thank you, Mister Louis. I appreciate what you have done."

He said, "It's nothing, Chad. Your young lady is one of the sweetest people I have ever met and deserves only nice things. She had nothing to do with her mother's problems."

"Again, I thank you, Sir."

He gave my shoulder a pat. I was immediately buttonholed by someone else and slowly made my way back to Britt with water for both of us.

By eight, people had left and it was the four of us and Mitch. We sat down for supper with Mitch seated between Mom and Britt. He seemed more relaxed and happy than I could remember in a long time. Both ladies were doting on him so I couldn't blame him. No one was in a hurry to move and I went out to make coffee for us while we took paper plates and loaded desert items on them. I realized that Mitch might be lonely. Finally, we pushed back from the table and went into the living room with more coffee. Mitch sat on the couch with Mom while Britt and I resumed our places on the love seat. Dad was in his easy chair.

Britt said it. "Uncle Mitch, you're too good a man not to be married. I'm going to find a good woman and help her trap you."

Mitch looked troubled. He said, "The best are taken. I've been in love for many years and now love two. I will be okay."

Mom said, "Ann?"

Mitch responded. "Lois, she always knew she was my second choice and could live with that. We were satisfied.

"Now, I'm 'uncle' to another who I also love hopelessly."

Britt said, "Oh. Uncle Mitch, I'm sorry but I am going to find someone who will excite you like Chad does me. It will be fun to see you gaga over someone who can respond to your love. I think you have tremendous capacity to love. More than just the two of us can be loves of your life." She got up and sat in his lap and hugged him fiercely. She looked him in the eye. "Ask Chad if I get what I want and do what I say I will."

"Always, ladylove."

Mitch's eyes widened a bit. He said, "Chad, I'm not sure I could handle her. I knew she was sweet and intelligent but there is a streak of determination here that is scary."

Britt looked him in the eye again. "That's why it's best to surrender to my will now rather than fight the inevitable." She grinned at him. "Trust me. You will like the results!" She hugged him again tightly and then kissed his lips hard. Before he could recover, she stood and returned to my side at the love seat.

Mitch looked a bit overwhelmed. I said, "Mitch, she's really a tornado in disguise. It's better to bend with the wind." We all laughed including Mitch.

Mom said, "Guys, I hate to break this up but I'm due back in class tomorrow morning. Charles, you and Mitch have to be at work, too, correct?" They nodded.

She looked at us. "What are your plans?"

Britt said, "I want to get back in school."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.