Brittany and Chad - Cover

Brittany and Chad

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Suspend belief. This is a totally sappy romantic fantasy with a few religious overtones and a fair bit of sex. It was too erotic for finestories. That makes it different for me. It was fun to write and I hope you will find it fun to read. I hope you enjoy it in the vein it is submitted. I just pile on the good fortune! If you remember Pollyanna or know the term, these two have it happening. Hopefully, it's fun to read for some light-hearted, happy fare

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

We lay on the bed together for two hours, even napped a little.

We woke up and talked. Britt said, "Chad, I feel guilty. I'm sad that Amelia is dead but not like I think I should be. I'm just numb ... My life is so different now from a month ago. You're the only constant. I've done nothing to deserve your parents' kindness and love. So many people have been so kind to us and said and done nice things to us and for us. I feel like I'm in a dream. That's why I want to hold you."

I said, "I know. Sometimes, I feel that way about your love for me. I understand about your mom though. She had made some choices that were bad and got worse.

"There is one thing, ladylove." She looked at me. "We will start having visitors soon. School was out five minutes ago. This evening, there will be people coming by to pay their respects. We have two choices. We can stay here and Mom and Dad will fend them off. The other choice is to get dressed and go downstairs. I think you will be surprised by how many people will come to pay their respects to you.

"You have been nice to everyone and people just naturally care for you. Finally, before we go to bed tonight, we should decide on funeral arrangements. Dad told me once that funerals aren't for the dead but for the living. There are people who will seek closure with you at that event."

She kissed me gently. "Chad, you are right. Also, I feel better. We'll get dressed and go downstairs. Beautiful man, I love you."

"I love you, ladylove."

We put fresh clothes on. I wore slacks and a shirt like I would for Sunday. Britt wore a slacks and blouse outfit with low heels. It was simple but elegant. She washed her face and tied her hair in a simple ponytail.

We made our way downstairs hand in hand to the living room and Mom and Dad. Britt said, "I love you both. I don't even know how to thank you. I feel Amelia's loss but not acutely. I have and am part of a truly loving, healthy family.

"When Pastor Bob comes over, I will talk with him. I would like the funeral to be at the church, if he will."

Dad said, "He will. He will come by this evening."

Mom said, "We have already had two people come by leaving food. One was Missus Thornton. Britt, I want to tell you what she said."

"Sure, Mom."

"She said, 'Please tell Brittany that I'm sorry for her loss. She's such a beautiful young lady who always smiles at an old woman. She and Chad make a perfect couple.' I think that's what she said exactly.

"Britt, you have touched people you don't even know. Chad has told you that many people will be here if we let them?" She nodded. "You are better known and more popular than you can imagine. Just be you and know that we love you."

"Thanks, Mom. You hearten me. I'm surprised that Missus Thornton had even noticed me. We've never talked but we will. Chad, we will go see her tomorrow.

"I know that, with Chad beside me, I will be okay today and every day."

I said, "Always, ladylove."

Elaine, Jack, and Toby were the first from school to come by. Toby said, "I'm sorry Brittany. Anything you need or want, call me." He gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Britt kissed his cheek back. "Thank you, Toby. You're a true friend."

He came to me. "That's true for you, too, buddy. I've got to go to work now."

"Toby, get our assignments from school. We aren't going in tomorrow for sure."

"No problem. I will get everything for both of you. I'll have plenty of help." He shook my hand and left. Jack and Elaine were talking to Britt. I heard Elaine say, "I love you, Brittany. Call me and I'll be here. They hugged and kissed her. Elaine hugged and kissed my cheek. "Take care of her, Chad, though I know you will." Jack shook my hand.

I looked around and realized that the house was filling up. Louis was there talking to Dad. He nodded and came over to Britt. He took her hand and bowed slightly, "Miss Brittany, I am sorry for your loss. Please know that many people care about you including me." She hugged him. He was startled but hugged her back. He had tears in his eyes as he shook my hand. "Take good care of her, Chad." I nodded. I was having trouble speaking.

The people seemed to never stop coming. More people from school including Mister Baker came. He told me not to worry about classes because he would talk with our teachers. Two of my teachers and all of Britt's came by over that afternoon. People we had met came by. People we didn't know but who knew us came by.

One surprise was Amanda. She came in very quietly and stood between Britt and I. She said, "Brittany, I'm sorry for your loss. I also apologize for the scene in school. You two are the perfect couple. Please forgive me." She and Britt hugged and kissed each other's cheeks. She hugged me and said, "I really like you, Chad, but she is right for you." She was crying as she left. After five, more people came by including Mister Raines. He enclosed us both in a big hug. He said, "I'll be praying for you specially though I pray for all in the class."

I could tell that Britt was getting tired of standing. I pulled her to the love seat and we sat down for a while with my arm around her. People kept coming in. If we were busy, they talked to Mom and Dad. Many did anyway. Just before eight, Mom brought two plates of food with napkins and silverware. Dad had two glasses of tea. Mitch followed them with two TV tables, which he set up in front of us. Mom put the plates on the tables and said, "Eat. You need the food." She had brought us water during the afternoon. People kept coming. I remember when my grandmother died four years ago. Crowds came then but there were even more people now, I think.

"Ladylove, I know some are here for Mom and Dad but most are here for you. People care about you because you care about them."

We were finishing eating and Mom and Mitch came to take our plates and the TV trays. Britt said, "Beautiful man, just make sure you stay by my side."

"Always, ladylove."

Mitch heard that and chuckled. Then, he was quiet. He said, "Beautiful man, indeed. You need your eyes checked, Brittany."

She looked up at him with a smile. "It's not my eyes that see his beauty but my heart."

He smiled down at her. He went to one knee beside her and said, "Your heart sees a lot of beauty in this world and it overflows to the rest of us." He hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead.

After he walked away, she said, "He needs a person to love."

I said, "He has two now."

"Who?"

He has always loved Mom and you have a big piece of his heart, too."

"Well, we need to find him a third to love. He's too nice a man not to have a love to stand beside him." I nodded.

It was just after nine when Pastor Bob came. He prayed with the two of us and then with all four of us. He said, "Charles said that you will allow me to perform the funeral at the church. I am honored. I will talk to you later in the week about specifics."

Britt said, "I want to say a few things for you to consider.

"My mother didn't do a real good job of being a mother. She made a number of wrong choices but I managed to learn from her anyway. She would be surprised by the people coming here. She felt insignificant in the world. Until I got to know and love Chad, I felt that way, too. Tell people that it's important to care about others. If someone had cared better, she might still be alive." She began to cry softly into my chest. We could hear her. "I could have done better for her."

Pastor Bob took one of my hands and one of hers between his two and prayed silently. He said, "Brittany, I will do my best to honor your wishes. I will visit you again later. If you need me, call. I will come."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.