Brittany and Chad
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Suspend belief. This is a totally sappy romantic fantasy with a few religious overtones and a fair bit of sex. It was too erotic for finestories. That makes it different for me. It was fun to write and I hope you will find it fun to read. I hope you enjoy it in the vein it is submitted. I just pile on the good fortune! If you remember Pollyanna or know the term, these two have it happening. Hopefully, it's fun to read for some light-hearted, happy fare

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I reached over the bed and gently but firmly pulled her over onto it. I lay on my side and pulled her to face me and gently kissed her lips.

She moaned. "How do you always know what to do?"

"It's simple. All I think about is pleasing my ladylove. It also brings pleasure to me to bring pleasure to you."

"I want you to wear me out."

"Ah! We don't have to do that. We have tomorrow night and the night after that and the night after that for as long as we live. Tonight, I want to love you speechless."

I kissed her pulling her wonderful body tight to mine. I began to kiss my way down her body stopping everywhere to taste and caress every fraction of an inch of her skin. I worked on each nipple with my hands and mouth until she orgasmed twice. I sucked and licked the bottom of he breasts. I moved down her stomach licking and sucking. Her belly button was licked and sucked until she climaxed again. I slowly made my way down to the junction of her legs and kissed the top of her mound.

I began to kiss my way down one leg as she moaned, "No!" I even licked and suckled her toes until she climaxed still again. I kissed my way up and swiped my tongue across her pussy to another "no" as I began to travel down her other leg. I coaxed a climax from her foot before starting back up. I kissed, licked, and sucked up to her slit. She grabbed my head and pulled it to her hot and I engulfed it with my wide spread mouth. She came again, the hardest thus far. I began to lick and suck her pussy and clit. I added two fingers in her pussy and began to fuck them in and out while sucking and nibbling on her clit. She began to orgasm again and it would be huge. She was panting and groaning when I lifted up and jammed my cock all the way into her. She screamed, "Chad! Yes!" I didn't move while her pussy convulsed on my cock buried deep in her pussy and my cock spurted it load deep inside her. She finally went limp and I lay beside her while her body shivered and shook from the orgasms she had had and which were still running through her body. She was mumbling words like "wonderful man" and "beautiful man" over and over again.

She smiled happily and snuggled into my chest. We went to sleep that way. This next morning, I woke up as I was pushed onto my back. Britt had removed the sheet. I could see her beautiful body in the dim pre-dawn light. She whispered at me in mock anger. "You gave me so many orgasms that I pretty much passed out but you didn't get as much loving." She was straddling me as my cock quickly hardened. She kissed me hard. My cock went into her welcoming pussy and I could feel her muscles on my cock from within her. She began to kiss her way down my body. She nibbled my nipples and even nipping one. I groaned. She continued down. She did marvelous things to my belly button making me groan some more.

She took pity on me and didn't tease me like I had her. She engulfed my cock, deep throating it until her nose was pushed into my groin. She stayed impaled like that for what felt like a long time swallowing before coming up for air and descending again. I was moaning and beginning to pant from the pressure on my cock. She didn't stop but began to fuck her face with my cock humming when it was deep. I couldn't hold out. I didn't try. I let the orgasm take me over and spurted repeatedly down her throat and into her mouth. She kept the head in her mouth until I had totally relaxed.

She rested her head on my thigh before sliding up against my body. I said, "That's a heavenly way to wake up in the morning." I was flat on my back. She lifted up on an elbow and whispered, "I've had breakfast. I just need some coffee. Let's get up and get it started."

We did. We went downstairs with me wearing boxers and she in bikini panties and a tee shirt of mine. No one was up so I started coffee and sat at the table while we waited for it to fill the pot at least half way before fixing our cups. It had just turned six when Dad came downstairs.

I said, "Good morning, Dad. Long night?"

He said, "Yes, there was a disturbance. Some woman was screaming with joy half the night." He grinned.

Britt blushed. "Yeah! But it was fun!"

"You should close your door."

She gave Dad an innocent look. "We did!"

Mom came in and said, "'We did' what?"

I said, "Close the door."

"Oh!" We all drank our coffees and relaxed before getting cleaned up for church. Dad said, "After church, we will go grab a quick lunch and look for linens for the new bedroom. At least it's further down the hall."

Britt and I blushed. Mom and Dad laughed. We all headed upstairs. Britt grabbed her things and brought them into my room. She said, "Are you going to shower?"

"Yes, and shave."

"Good, let's go."

I followed her into the bathroom where she turned on the water to warm it. I suddenly realized we were about to shower together. My cock popped through the front hole in my boxers. Britt saw it and giggled softly. She removed her panties and my tee shirt and said, "Come on. You can wash my back."

I said, "I'd like to wash your front, too."

Our shower took less than twice as long as it would have had we showered separately but was much more fun. We dried each other. Then, I stood at the sink and shaved. When I finished, she ran her fingers over my face and said, "That's good." She ran her fingers over my groin and said, "We'll have to work on that tonight."

"I didn't really plan to shave down there."

"I know. You aren't. I'm going to shave you down there. If you're good, I let you shave me."

"Let's get dressed." We went into the bedroom and I dressed while watching her. It was worth it to watch. She pulled on a pair of bikini panties and a bra. She was wearing a moderately short khaki skirt. She then sat on the bed to pull on her sandals on her feet. They had a low heel and looked dressy. She pulled a light, short-sleeve sweater in a dark blue color over her head. It's vee neck indicated that there was cleavage without you actually showing any. She looked hot.

I was wearing a pair of khaki Dockers with shoes and socks and a nice three-button polo shirt in a deep blue color. I didn't realize it but she had selected clothes for me and we matched.

We came downstairs hand in hand smiling.

Mom and Dad were down there and ready in their early spring church clothes. Mom did a little double take. "Charles, I don't think we got the memo."

"What memo?"

"They match!"

"Who? Oh!"

Sunday School was nice with our friends there teasing me about wearing red. Mister Raines looked puzzled. He asked, "What's red?"

Jack was laughing but managed to say, "Brittany and Chad have matching red thong suits that they wore to the lake yesterday." He added unnecessarily, "Very cheeky!"

Mister Raines said, "I'm sure they looked quite nice."

He went into the lesson on one of Paul's letters. We were dismissed and met Mom, Dad, and Mitch. He sat with us during the service between Mom and Britt. He smiled all through the service and I didn't blame him.

He joined us for lunch at a chicken place that was quick food but not fast food. On the way out after a great meal, he pulled Dad and I to one side. He said, "Eric has gone off the grid. I don't know that he's thinking about you but be watchful. Call and we'll come in a hurry."

Dad thanked him for the warning. Mitch went to our ladies to give them each a hug and a kiss before leaving.

Dad said quietly, "I don't think Eric is after us but do watch your back. Britt is a beautiful young lady. Take care of her."

"I will."

"I know."

We walked over to the car and handed the ladies in before getting in ourselves. Dad took us to the local mall, such as it was, where there were a couple of department stores and a linen store. We got out and Mom said, "Did you bring it?"

Britt said, "Yes, Ma'am. It's right here," patting her purse, "so we can match colors."

I hadn't thought I would be interested but Britt pulled me in. She was excited and her excited joy was contagious. Mom picked up on it as well. They discussed thread counts and color contrasts and I found that I was interested. I realized that made sense. After all, I was going to be sleeping on that bed with Britt! I was walking along an aisle and saw a complete set in a green that looked good. I walked back and borrowed the color swatch from Britt and held it to the set. It matched really well! I walked back to the ladies and said quietly, "I think you should see this."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.