Brittany and Chad - Cover

Brittany and Chad

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Suspend belief. This is a totally sappy romantic fantasy with a few religious overtones and a fair bit of sex. It was too erotic for finestories. That makes it different for me. It was fun to write and I hope you will find it fun to read. I hope you enjoy it in the vein it is submitted. I just pile on the good fortune! If you remember Pollyanna or know the term, these two have it happening. Hopefully, it's fun to read for some light-hearted, happy fare

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

We met at the doors to our respective bedrooms and went downstairs for our morning coffee. Dad was already in the kitchen having just gotten his cup. I fixed Britt's and handed it to her. I poured mine and sat down.

Dad said, "That is going to be a pretty room. I thought maybe after church, we could go have lunch and shop for linens if that suits you two."

I looked at Britt. She said, "Dad, that sounds fine. We will look forward to it."

He said, "You are looking forward to going to the lake, Britt?"

"Yes, Sir. I like Chad wearing next to nothing." She smiled at me. "He was kidded by some of the guys but I bragged on him and that quickly stopped. Now, Elaine is talking about getting Jack a thong, too. It puts a different light on things when the guys become the sex objects to watch rather than just the girls..."

Dad looked over at me. I said, "She's right. The girls are all expected to wear a skimpy bikini that shows off every curve. Wearing red helps me see what girls have to tolerate. However, that doesn't mean I want to see Britt wearing some sort of granny suit."

"That's why, beautiful man, we wear our red together."

Dad thought that was funny until Mom said as she came in, "Fair is fair, Charles. You will be wearing blue when it's time for suits or nothing at all."

Dad and I looked at Mom for an instant like she had two heads. Britt just smiled.

Dad left soon after to meet his buddies. After he left, Mom dropped another bombshell or two. She said, "I don't know nor want to know how you two are managing it but the libido level is higher in this house. Your father is enjoying that, too. He won't say it but he enjoys it. Our love life has always been very good but has hit a crest lately. He and I both want to keep it that way. Charles likes me braless, too."

Britt said, "That's cool, Mom does that mean I can run around naked in front of you?"

"Of course not, Britt. You're already about as close as you can get now. You aren't wearing any underclothes are you?"

"That's correct. It's so inconvenient to get dressed before you get dressed. However, if you said that I had to, I would. I enjoy this morning time too much to give it up just to be comfortable. I would even wear granny panties."

I said, "I'm going up to get ready for the lake." This conversation was getting a bit heavy for me. It was my strait-laced mother talking to my girlfriend! Also, I was getting a boner. I washed out my cup and headed upstairs while Britt and Mom talked a little more. I had taken a quick shower and shaved. When I returned, Britt was already down with her clothes rolled in a towel except for the red pair of short shorts and an open blouse over her red bikini top.

I had a pair of boxers rolled up in a towel and had three beach towels folded under my arm. That was what was in the stack and I just grabbed them. Mom and Britt were packing a picnic basket with sandwiches and chips. Mom put some chocolate chip cookies in a plastic bag for "a snack or desert."

Britt said, "Get the cooler please, beautiful man." I grabbed her towel and took all that out to the car. I grabbed the cooler and brought it back inside. We added drinks and water. Then I put in a good layer of ice. We each gave Mom a kiss and a hug as we left.

We went to our private place. It was still private. I pulled in with the car hidden and shut it off. I pulled the keys and opened the door listening and hearing no sounds of people. I came around and opened the door for Britt. She got out and went into my arms giving me a full body kiss that made my toes tingle. I hoped I did the same for her.

She said a little breathlessly, "Get the towels, lay them out, and do me hard. Your mother and my imagination have made me hotter than fire.' I opened the back door, grabbed the beach towels and laid them out quickly. Britt was naked and lay on the towels with her legs spread. "Hurry! I want you deep inside me! Right now!' I finished stripping and mounted her pushing deep into her. We both groaned with joy at the feeling.

We began to move frantically. Britt was totally excited and so was I. I would find out later what Mom said. Now, it was time to make passionate love. I was rutting into her and she was banging up at my pelvis as hard as I was charging down. We came together gasping, both of moaning our love for the other. I collapsed on Britt's body and rolled off and over a leg. We rolled to our sides clasping each other tightly.

"Britt, that was intense. I love you. Our moods always seem to fit together perfectly just like our bodies do." I kissed her lips lightly but lingeringly.

"Oh, my beautiful man! We have much time before us and I want to fill every minute with love." We kissed again as we caught our breath. Finally, we lay next to each other on our backs.

"Britt, what did you and Mom talk about that made you so horny? Our lovemaking was almost violent."

"She and Dad have decided, a little reluctantly on his part I think, to allow us to sleep together in my, now our, new room."

"He knew this when he talked to us this morning?"

"Yes, my love."

"Sometimes, I'm not sure this is my parents living at that house. That not only means they know we're making love but have changed the house rules to permit it!"

"I find it a bit overwhelming too. First, I get to live at my lover's house. Then I'm given this wonderful fantasy of a prom weekend. Now, my excellent lover gets to sleep with me! I love this life! I love you, Chad, my most beautiful man! Kiss me! Pinch my nipple so I will know I'm not dreaming!"

I leaned over her and kissed her giving her nipple a noticeable tweak. "Ouch! I didn't mean that literally."

"Oh! I'll have to kiss it and make it well."

"Oh, Chad! That feels so good!"

We continued kissing and Britt rolled me over on my back with her body straddling mine. "Love me, Chad. Push your loving cock deep into me!" I slid in her and she came all the way down taking every inch within her soft, muscular depths. She lay on my chest rocking. We never built up speed but suddenly we both orgasmed spasming against each other.

"How do we do that, Britt?"

"Do what?"

"We always orgasm together."

"I don't know. I just know that I feel totally in tune with you when we make love. It doesn't matter how we make love. It's always what I want and the way I want it. I love the feeling of you deep in me. My beautiful man, you always make me so happy."

"Brit, ladylove, you always match my mood and it's always sublime."

I finally slipped out of her though we never moved. I could feel the sun and said, "Britt, get up your cheeks might burn!"

She got up and said, "Water, then suntan oil, then lunch and then more loving."

I rolled us to our sides, stood, and helped her to stand. Hand in hand, we entered the water. We sank in so only our heads were sticking out. "Britt, I've said it before. I just have to find out who owns this stretch."

"Why?"

"We could buy it and keep it pristine or build carefully to preserve it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.