Brittany and Chad - Cover

Brittany and Chad

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Suspend belief. This is a totally sappy romantic fantasy with a few religious overtones and a fair bit of sex. It was too erotic for finestories. That makes it different for me. It was fun to write and I hope you will find it fun to read. I hope you enjoy it in the vein it is submitted. I just pile on the good fortune! If you remember Pollyanna or know the term, these two have it happening. Hopefully, it's fun to read for some light-hearted, happy fare

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

In the morning, it was Monday. I woke early and beat Dad. The coffee had made and I was half way through my cup before he came down still looking tousled.

I said, "Are you feeling okay, Dad?"

"It was a combination of sun and wine. I'm a little tired yet but, fortunately, it's a light day in the office. I'm going to keep it that way."

"You look fine."

"Yes, Sir, I'm more used to the sun and didn't have much wine." We heard some noise upstairs. Britt and Mom came down together. Both had big grins on their faces and pointy nipples under their shirts.

Mom saw Dad and said with a tease in her voice, "Did you have too much wine, Charles. Did it keep you up?" She emphasized the word, up.

Dad's eyes widened a little. He said, "The exercise yesterday was good but I was exposed to a lot more sun than usual."

Britt looked fresh She said, "You just have to do it more often. Then, you can stay up longer like Chad.' She didn't emphasize any words but she said Chad in a dreamy way.

Dad's eyebrows went up a little but he said nothing. After all, it was clear last night that he and Mom went upstairs to have sex. I'm sure he suspected that we had sex, too, but I wasn't going to say a word!

I did say, "Mom, Dad, thank you both for a great weekend. I can't imagine how it could have been better and your contributions were great, even those in red and blue!"

Dad grinned, "I was blue for a while but it was fun."

I said, "Try it in front of ten or so of your peers. That did take some getting used to.'

Everyone smiled. Mom said, "Do either of you have plans for this afternoon?"

We shook our heads negatively. She said, "I would appreciate it if you would do some cleaning for me. The sheets need to be changed and washed, the floors need vacuuming and just general picking up. Your dad is meeting me at school and we won't be home until fairly late." She looked over at Dad. "What, I guess ten, maybe a little later. Can you two handle supper?" We nodded.

Britt said, "We will be glad to do that. I have clothes to wash and I bet Chad does, too." She grinned. "I will find out how domestic he is."

We went on to school. Britt was wearing a bra now. I know because I managed to feel her on the way. She smiled, "That was fairly subtle. Just trying to make sure I am wearing a bra?"

"No, I just like to touch them."

"Well, that, too. They like being touched by you. Do you realize that we will have all afternoon and evening to ourselves?"

"Yes. I'm looking forward to spending time with you like I always do.

I nodded and said, "Remember, we will still have to get any homework done."

"I bet your parents' sheets are messy."

"If they are, Mom will put them in the washer and start them before she goes to school. She wouldn't let us see that even in this currently enlightened time. Britt, sometimes I have to look at their faces to be sure they're my parents. I wonder what my sister will think when she comes home."

"Will your sister like me?"

"She will love you. She's always wanted a little sister. Until I was four, she used to dress me in girls' clothes and make believe I was a girl."

She said, "I guess we will have to dress you in red for her. She will know for sure you're no girl then.

"I bet Mom leaves the sheets for us."

"You're on!"

"Okay, we'll find out later."

We arrived at school, kissed, and went to our classes. Everyone was talking about the prom and many were talking about Britt and me.

I overheard one guy say to another, "Chad's girl is gorgeous. If there is a picture next to sexy, it's hers!" Two girls who had rarely spoken to me before each said, "Chad, if you get tired of Brittany, let me know." In both cases, I told them that it wasn't likely to ever happen.

It was a quiet day. At lunch, Britt and I ate with our friends like Jack and Elaine and Toby. I got ribbed a bit for wearing a thong until Britt looked at Toby and Mark. She said, "If you've got it, flaunt it. Chad has definitely got it!" She purred that last bit. Toby was red and Mark was speechless. Elaine said, "I liked Chad's suit. Jack may have one next weekend!" Jack looked a little unsure. Then, Elaine said, "If I can find one with a big pouch, too." He then smiled broadly. I don't know how far they had gone but I'm pretty sure they were and are intimate.

Toby started to say something. I said, "Toby, don't say anything. You don't want to make two of the prettiest girls in school mad at you." He lay low. School was finally out and we met at Britt's locker and went to the car together. I handed her in and went around. We left the school grounds and I drove home.

We got out and ran into the quiet house. We dropped our books and went upstairs. Britt left her door wide open as she removed her clothes and then walked into my bedroom totally naked. She said, "You have five seconds to get naked or I will rip your clothes off." I pulled everything off. By the time I was naked, she was lying on my bed on her back.

I hurried to the bed and wrapped her in my arms kissing her and then fondling her breasts. I moved down her delectable body kissing and feeling everywhere. When I reached her navel and stuck my tongue in it, she shivered. I continued down and began to lick her pussy and her clit trying to drive her crazy. I was successful three times. My face was wet with her juices when I moved up to push my cock deep into her pussy. It was welcomed as her heels dug into my butt to pull me tight as we kissed. We thrust madly at each other exuberantly enjoying the sound of our bodies smacking together and the physical sensation of making love in a bed.

We were even a bit noisy as we came together. One set off the other and neither of us were sure who started first. We didn't care because it didn't matter. What mattered was that we were making love to each other. Finally, I rolled to my side with my softening cock between Britt's legs. We held each other close and fondled each other's butts. We kissed, we murmured of our love. We relaxed.

We got up and stripped the bed. We went into Mom and Dad's bedroom to find the bed bare. I went over and felt the mattress pad. It was damp. I said, "Feel this. They were busy last night."

Britt said, "You were right."

"You bet your ass!"

"Yes and I lost. I love betting my ass and losing to you. When and where?"

"In your room and now."

"Good! I want my butt fucked!"

As we walked into my sister's room, she looked at me seriously, "Chad, I have no inhibitions with you. If it's sexual, I want to do it with you. If it's not sexual, I want to do it with you. Being with you is such a constant delight." We kissed for a long, endless time with our bodies plastered tightly to each other. Feeling Britt's naked body pressed tightly against mine was a fantastic feeling. Every time was great and I don't think I will ever tire of it.

We finally walked and stumbled onto the bed never releasing our embrace. We were kissing and grinding our bodies together. Britt gasped as she had a small orgasm. She murmured, "So good! I love you, Chad."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.