Brittany and Chad - Cover

Brittany and Chad

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Suspend belief. This is a totally sappy romantic fantasy with a few religious overtones and a fair bit of sex. It was too erotic for finestories. That makes it different for me. It was fun to write and I hope you will find it fun to read. I hope you enjoy it in the vein it is submitted. I just pile on the good fortune! If you remember Pollyanna or know the term, these two have it happening. Hopefully, it's fun to read for some light-hearted, happy fare

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Dad said, "I've heard about that suit from your mother, Son. She will tell me how it looks when I get home." He smirked.

I was curious and looked at the two of them smiling innocently. I was in trouble. It might be good trouble but it was trouble. "Okay, I'm going up to take a shower and shave. Enjoy your golf, Dad. I just wanted to say thanks and see you off." I gave Britt's hand a squeeze and headed upstairs to shower and get ready for the lake. Britt told me later what she and Dad discussed later.

I took my shower, shaved and returned to my room with a towel around my waist. I pulled my new suit out of the bag, held it up, and whispered, "Oh, shit," very quietly. When the shower was turned off and the door opened, I was still sitting on my bed. I called out, "Britt, please come in here!"

I heard a knock on a door and some whispering. Britt came into my room covered by a towel with her hair wrapped in another. She was followed by Mom. Both of them had the wickedest grins I have ever seen on two females.

Britt came in while Mom stood at the door. She said, "Son, let's see the new suit."

"Uh, Mom, it's not much."

She said, "Stand up." I stood slowly. "Now, turn around." I was blushing from head to toe but I turned.

Britt said, "See I told you he would need the large size pouch."

I exclaimed, "Britt!"

Mom said, "You were right, Britt. The smaller one would not have worked."

I looked at Britt and said, "Britt, you don't really want me to wear this today? What if I, uh, get, uh, excited?"

"First, I plan on you getting excited. Second, of course, I expect you to wear it."

"Mom, you were with her when it was purchased?"

"Of course, I paid for it. I needed Britt with me to pick the right size. She is more experienced with your size now." Both of them were laughing so hard that they were getting hysterical.

Britt looked at Mom and said, "Do you think he needs to shave before I take him out in public?" They looked at my face and laughed even harder. Britt said, "Or would that be pubic?"

They were enjoying this entirely too much. I said, "Britt, you could make an up close, personal inspection!" They laughed even more.

Britt knelt in front of me and looked carefully at the suit and what little it hid. She said, "I believe you're right, Chad. Upon a close inspection, shaving is necessary!" Mom was laughing so hard that she was leaning against the doorframe to keep from falling.

She finally caught her breath and said, "Now, you will know what we go through with our bikinis!" She and Britt laughed some more. Britt was close enough to the front of the suit that I began to harden feeling her breath on my body. She said, "Yes, you definitely need to shave. Would you like me to help?"

I said, "The rules, uh, uh."

Mom said, "The rules are waived until tonight when you get home.

"You might want her help. She has experience with shaving down there. Besides, you'll enjoy it more!"

"Mom, you're enjoying this entirely too much!"

"Not too much! But it is more fun than I thought it would be. I've never seen you blush so much ever.

"Do you want me to watch to make sure she does it right"?"

"No!"

Mom said, "Britt, it is only fair that he sees your new suit now."

"Okay!" She rose and left for her room. She was back in an instant. Her suit matched mine in color. I have seen skimpier bikinis but never in person. She turned around and the back covered nothing with just a string going between her taunt butt cheeks. My eyes popped out.

Mom said, "Now, you two will be even!

"Brittany, take my little man into the bathroom and help him shave. Get all the hair off!"

"Mom, this isn't fair. Guys don't wear this kind of suit."

Britt said, "My guy will!"

I knew when I was beaten. I shrugged. "Okay. Off to the bathroom for a shave!"

Britt said, "With my help?"

"Yes, ladylove."

We went into the bathroom and Mom went into her room to dress for the day. Once in the bathroom, Britt closed the door and stripped off her suit. I looked down and she was completely clean-shaven! She had always trimmed and shaved some but, with the new suit, she had finished the job. Naked, she knelt before me and my cock hardened. She pulled down my suit and I stepped out of it. She kissed the head of my cock. "There are scissors in the medicine cabinet." I reached over and handed them to her. She said, "Spread your legs." I did and she began to cut my public hair close to my body holding my cock and balls carefully. When she finished, she said, "I need wet cloths, shaving cream, and a razor. I shuddered. I handed them to her. She wet the area thoroughly, applied the shaving cream, and began to shave me clean. She even shaved up around my anus! She took the other cloth and washed me off completely. She used the towel from her head to dry me.

She took my cock into her mouth and swallowed it. When she pulled off, she licked each of my balls. She looked up, "Beautiful man, cum for me! I have to taste you!"

She swallowed my cock again and I felt her throat convulse on my cock and I gave her my load. She took it down her throat for the first couple of spurts and then pulled back to let me fill her mouth sucking hard to get it all. She swallowed and opened her mouth to show me that it was empty.

"Fair's fair." I pushed her over to her back and lay in front of her. I began to lick and suck her pussy showing her no mercy until she orgasmed to my mouth twice. The second one left her shaking all over and softly calling my name.

I moved up beside her holding her close and caressing her body. I whispered, "We will have to do that again."

"Oh, yes, Chad! Again and again!" We relaxed for a few long minutes lying on the bathroom floor. "Now, beautiful man, let's see how that suit looks. You are shaven and not excited."

"I'm sure you will fix that later issue a number of times today."

I rose and lifted her up. I took my suit and put it on managing to get all of my cock and balls in the pouch. She bent over to pull her bottoms on. I saw her beautiful backside with her pussy peaking out between her legs and hardened again. She straightened up and giggled. "Your mother will see you." I softened some. She put her top on and we went out of the bathroom smiling at each other.

I went to my room and pulled my cargo shorts back on stuffing a pair of boxers into the cargo pocket. Britt came out wearing a pair of tight short shorts the same red color and a too big shirt. She had a bra and panties in her hand. "Put these in a cargo pocket and get us towels." She ducked back into her room and came back with a tee shirt that matched her shorts. "Wear this, Love." I tossed the tee shirt I had put on into my room and pulled it on. It was a little tight and showed my chest and upper arms. I realized this was intentional.

We went downstairs. Mom was in the kitchen humming happily. She said, "It takes a while to shave properly, doesn't it?"

I smiled broadly. "Yes, Ma'am!" We all laughed. Mom, as a sexual person, was different. I saw another facet of her life with Dad I had never thought about.

"Be back for supper around seven or so. Have fun!" I gave her a kiss and a hug and so did Britt. Mom had packed a cooler for us. I carried it to the car while Britt carried our towels. We got in and left.

She snuggled against me and said, "Your Dad's car was great but I like being able to sit next you." Her hand went between my legs and gently rubbed over my cock.

"There is something good about this car.

"I feel almost like you and Mom set up this weekend to charge it with eroticism. Her special dress, the bathing suit, and the shaving! I'm still having trouble getting my head around the fact that she suggested you shave me. She knew we would make love in that bathroom and emphasized that the rules were waived!"

Instead of answering, she said, "Chad, we're early. Could we go to our special place for a while? I want to talk to you seriously. This talk needs to be private. Don't worry. It's good."

"Sure." I took a right and followed the different road. We bumped over the path until I parked the car at the same hidden spot. I got out, went around, and handed Britt out.

She said, "Bring the towels." I nodded and followed her with two beach towels. I laid them down. By then, Britt was naked. As she lay on the towel, I quickly removed my clothes and then joined her on the blanket... "Kiss me, Chad." I kissed her and we pushed close to each other. We were a little breathless when she broke the kiss. "Now, I really do want to talk, first." She emphasized the word, first.

I said, "You have my complete attention."

She grinned. "I know how to keep it, too." She fondled my cock lightly.

"We have admitted to your parents that we are making love. Mom talked with me about how she and Dad feel about our relationship. You know that Mom and Dad have dated since they were as old as I was when we started dating." I nodded. "They're almost the same age. Mom was a few months younger than I was when she gave her virginity to Dad like I did to you. She knows this place exists though not where it is. She didn't ask and I didn't tell. I don't know when or who will ever know about this place but we will tell people only when we want others to know about it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.