Brittany and Chad - Cover

Brittany and Chad

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Suspend belief. This is a totally sappy romantic fantasy with a few religious overtones and a fair bit of sex. It was too erotic for finestories. That makes it different for me. It was fun to write and I hope you will find it fun to read. I hope you enjoy it in the vein it is submitted. I just pile on the good fortune! If you remember Pollyanna or know the term, these two have it happening. Hopefully, it's fun to read for some light-hearted, happy fare

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Dad looked over with a slight air of disapproval. Britt saw his face and said, “I don’t care if it’s a little over the rules. This is special. I’m thinking of jumping you and Mom, too.”

He grinned happily. “Well, come on!” He held his arms out. Britt jumped up and jumped in his lap and kissed his face all over. Then, she jumped over to Mom messing up her papers doing the same thing. They both looked bemused when she rose. She and I helped pick up and straighten Mom’s papers.

Supper was a happy time. As we returned to the living room, the phone rang and it was Miss Martin. Dad had answered the phone and, after identifying her, handed to phone to Britt. Britt cuddled next to me as she listened and answered Miss Martin’s questions. When she finished, Miss Martin said, “We will report that Children’s Services will support the petition. May I speak to Mister Arnold?”

Britt took to the phone to Dad. He listened and finally said, “Thank you, Miss Martin. If you will, please send me a copy of your report.” He listened again. “Thank you. Have a good evening.’ He hung up the phone. “That’s one more step finished. Brittany, do you have your father’s daytime number? I would like to call him tomorrow.”

“He uses his cell phone for work. I have that number on my phone.”

Mom said, “I will get it. I don’t need your phone anymore, dear.”

She gave it to Britt who read off a number to Dad. He said, “I’m guessing your mother may be reached on her cell phone during the day, too.”

“Yes, Sir.” She read off that number.

Dad said, “If they consent, this will be over. If either of them objects, then there will be a hearing. We’ll just have to see what happens.

“Eric will have a preliminary hearing Thursday. No one has to be present. I have one of our better people handling the case. If and when any of you are needed, she will tell me and I will let you know. If he doesn’t plead, then all three of you will have to testify at trial. That will be a while.

“Now, on to happier subjects, what about the prom?”

I said, “Dad, I have the tickets. Jack and Elaine would be delighted to double with us. Elaine’s mother is going to allow them to have friends come to their house for an after prom party. There will be two or four other couples there. Her parents will be there. I would like our curfew waived for Friday night though we will be home long enough to get a few hours of sleep and to change. Then, we plan to meet all of them and a few others at the lake for swimming and boating. We should be home late Saturday afternoon.”

Mom said, “That works for us. Elaine’s mother called me while we were fixing supper. Were you planning to use your car?”

“Yes, Ma’am. It cleans up well.”

Dad said, ‘You may use mine instead for Friday night as long as you get home in time for me to play golf Saturday morning.” He grinned.

My eyes got big. His car was only a year old and was Mom’s anniversary present to him. It was very nice!

Britt just said, “Wow!”

Dad said, “I take it that’s a yes.”

“Yes, Sir. Thank you. Thank you very much.”

Mom said, “That leaves what you two will wear.

“Charles, you need to take Chad up and see how your tux fits him or if we will need to rent one. While you’re doing that, I will talk to Brittany.”

Dad and I went upstairs and I tried on his tux. My shoulders worked but the waist was a little big. Dad said, “You can take it to Clarence’s place tomorrow after school. Tell him to fit it to you as a favor to me though I will eventually need it back.”

“Dad, he will be busy with everyone else.”

“Don’t worry. He will make time for you as a favor. Just make sure that he charges for the alterations.”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Now, let’s head back and see what the ladies have worked out.”

We went downstairs. Mom and Britt heard us and were waiting when we returned. Britt’s eyes were shining. When I looked at Mom’s, hers were also.

Dad said, “Have you two worked something out?”

Mom said, ‘I think so. It will be a surprise. Does the tux need an alteration?”

Dad grimaced. “Only to take in the waist.”

Mom said, “I’m feeding you too well, Charles. When you two go to Clarence’s tomorrow, Britt has a sample for a new cummerbund. I want a match.”

Britt said, “No problem, Mom. I’ll be there.”

Dad said, “Why the mystery?”

Mom said, “Because it’s special. Trust me. Britt will be stunning.”

Britt said, ‘I may have to fit Chad with a bib for his drooling.” We laughed.

Mom said, ‘Charles, you may need one also. Like I said, ‘Britt will be stunning.’”

Britt said, “Dad, I’ve asked Mom to call me Britt and I would like you to do it, too.”

Dad looked at her questioningly though he said, “Okay.”

Britt said, “Chad is the only one who has ever called me that but I like it when he does it and I would be honored if you thought enough of me to call me Britt, too.” Dad nodded.

The next morning, I carefully hung Dad’s tux in my car. After school, we went to Clarence’s Men’s Clothiers. Dad had called. We were met and whisked off to one of the ladies who had me try on the tux and measure it and me. She said that it would be ready tomorrow afternoon. She returned us to Clarence. He said, “Miss Brittany, I believe you have a swatch for me to match.”

“Yes, Sir.” She stammered a bit. She wasn’t used to this level of service. Clarence took the swatch and took us over to a case of cummerbunds. We found one that would match perfectly. Well, Britt and Clarence did. I’m not good enough with colors to have an opinion. When we got in the car, Britt said, “It’s nice to find something you don’t do well.” She hugged my neck and kissed my cheek as I started the car. We went home and went through the, now, standard end of day process.

The next day, we picked up the altered tux, new cummerbund, and necktie. There was a shirt in the package, too. Clarence said, that it was all no charge. I protested. But he was adamant. He said, “Maybe if Brittany wasn’t as beautiful as she is, I might think about it but, with her beauty, I just can’t charge anything.’ Britt gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. He said, “That is ample payment for an old man. You two enjoy yourselves with my best wishes.”

Jack and Elaine were excited that I had made reservations with Mister Louis. He said, “You are bringing the young lady.”

“Yes, Sir. I will have her with me as long as she will put up with me.”

“With one so beautiful, that is a good attitude. We will be ready for the four of you.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

Thursday afternoon, we washed my car in our bathing suits. I never knew washing my car could be so much fun. We went in for supper. After supper, Mom said, “If you men will clear the table, Britt needs to come upstairs with me.” Dad and I shrugged and took everything into the kitchen and rinsed them for the dishwasher. When we got to the living room, Mom and Britt were sitting there waiting for us.

Mom grinned gleefully, “It’s better than I had imagined.”

Britt’s eyes were shining again. She wouldn’t tell me anything. She just said, “Trust us.”

I shrugged and gave her a hug and she snuggled into my side as usual.

It was prom night and I was downstairs dressed and ready to go. Dad had tied my tie and checked the fit of everything else. I felt good like I was civilized. I was ready to go. I even had a flower, a white orchid on a wristband.

Mom came down and had been crying. She said, “She is so beautiful.” Louder, she said, “Britt, it’s time. Come down. Your date is waiting.” She looked at me and said, “Chad, close your eyes. I’ll tell you when you can look.”

I could hear her descend the stairs and come around the corner into the living room. My father, in all my life, had never been speechless. I heard him saying, “Oh! Ah!” Finally in a choked voice, he said softly, “She is beyond beautiful!”

Mom said in a voice filled with joy and pride, “Open your eyes, Son.”

I opened my eyes and saw her. I was stunned. She had gone upstairs as this beautiful young girl. In front of me now, there was a stunning, sophisticated lady with the same deep blue eyes. Better still, those eyes looked at me with love and desire. My jaw dropped though somehow Mom’s picture doesn’t show it dragging the ground but as part of the biggest smile from me she has ever captured with a camera.

Britt’s hair was up again with a tendril or two cascading down each side of her face. She had a tiny bit of makeup to emphasize her eyes more than anything. Her lipstick matched her dress. It was a subdued red, as much as a red can ever be subdued. She was wearing Mom’s pearls, which offset her glowing tanned skin and the dress. Her dress actually was more modest than most until she turned around. It had no back except for a small string that tied in a bow in the middle of her back. Below that, it dropped to her waist. In front her breasts held it up and out delightfully as it dropped down her body. It moved with her breathing. The fabric was silky and molded itself to her body. The skirt flared a tiny bit to end demurely above her knees. She was wearing hose and her shoes matched the dress.

I had been staring at her for what seemed like a long time. Finally, she softly said, “Well, do you like it?”

My mind suddenly engaged. I realized the thing to say. I went before her and knelt looking up at her. “I like the dress. I love the lady.”

She pulled me up into her arms and close and we sobbed for a moment. We had to take turns with my handkerchief. I gave her the orchid. Mom had helped me pick it out and it went with the pearls and the dress color perfectly.

Dad spoke softly. “Lois, that is the dress that you wore...”

Equally softly, Mom said, “Yes, Charles. It is.” Dad pulled Mom into his arms and it was their turn to cry as they held each other passionately. The two couples of us continued to embrace. Dad’s handkerchief had been used by Mom and then him. Dad didn’t cry often. Britt and I were looking at them in amazement. I realized that my parents had a passionate, loving marriage that far surpassed their love for their children. Their love for each other was great enough that it overflowed to encompass many people specially including my sister, me, and now Britt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.