Brittany and Chad - Cover

Brittany and Chad

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Suspend belief. This is a totally sappy romantic fantasy with a few religious overtones and a fair bit of sex. It was too erotic for finestories. That makes it different for me. It was fun to write and I hope you will find it fun to read. I hope you enjoy it in the vein it is submitted. I just pile on the good fortune! If you remember Pollyanna or know the term, these two have it happening. Hopefully, it's fun to read for some light-hearted, happy fare

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Supper was an enjoyable meal. While we ate, I watched Dad subtly cross-examine Britt. He and Mom were embarking upon a new venture and, knowing Dad, he wanted to know what he was getting into. I think he liked what he found. He and Mom had been busy that afternoon checking out Britt. Dad said, "Lois, did you know that she has never missed the honor roll?"

"Yes, Dear. She has lettered in cross-country varsity last year and this, too."

Britt said, "Chad can outrun me at first but I pass him before we start the second mile. I used to swim but I'm too big in the chest now. I hope to get a cross-country scholarship to help with the academic one I should be able to get."

Dad said, "What kinds of courses are you taking?"

"Similar to Chad's just a year later except for honors English." I grimaced. I had missed it by two points. She continued, "It's not hard but I can't take partial college for another year where Chad can do that next year."

"How are you going to handle not seeing him much next year?" Dad would ask that!

She answered, "We don't see each other much during the day now. We hadn't made specific plans but we would have worked something out. There are still evenings."

She chuckled, "He could run with me again."

Mom said, "How much do you run, dear?"

"I try to run every other day for a couple miles. Except for during the season, I don't try to go very fast."

I wheezed for effect. "Not very fast is a subjective term, Mom. She can easily run me into the ground. I learned that last year."

I've heard it said that confession is good for the soul. So, I added, "I saw her and had to get to know her. So, I ran. It was the hardest chase in my life but worth it."

She smiled and put her hand on my mine giving it a little squeeze. "I didn't want to be too easy, Chad." Everyone laughed.

Dad said, "What about college, Brittany?"

"First, I'm just finishing my sophomore year. It's going to have to be on scholarship so I may not have a great choice. I had hoped to go away to college but that's not as important now."

Dad said, "That should be true. I should have a good read in the morning. I don't expect any opposition but judges do decide. I think a temporary order will be no problem. Then, the judge will want to involve Children's Services to make a report and serve Brittany's parents before any final order is entered. Brittany, you may have to testify."

She said, "I can if I have to, Dad. I don't want to stay with my parents. Eric is scary and Mark had looked at me funny the last two times I was there, too."

Mom said, "Don't you worry. Charles will handle things. Concentrate on school, your sport, and Chad, if you have any time left." She and Dad smiled.

Britt said, "Chad is always worthy of concentration."

Mom said, "We need to get you a key. Chad, give her the one in the back until you can go by the hardware store and get another made." I nodded.

Mom continued, "Isn't the prom next weekend?"

I spoke up. "Yes, it is but it's just too expensive. We weren't going to go."

Britt said, "It's because of me. Money for a dress just wasn't in the cards. Next year will be better because Chad will be a senior and I will be a junior. I will be able to work this summer and save."

Mom said, "Would you two like to go? Be honest."

She said, "Yes, Ma'am. It's just the clothes and the meal and everything else are so expensive." She looked troubled.

Mom looked over at Dad. "I think we could put together a plan, Charles."

Dad thought for a moment and said, "Yes, I believe we could. There's enough time. Would you go by yourselves or with someone?"

"We had talked to Jack and Elaine a while ago. I don't believe they have anyone to join them."

Dad said, "Either way, it could be worked out.

"Son, were you planning on using your car?"

"Yes, Sir. It's a good car and cleans up well."

Dad continued, "You could wear my tux. It's not gaudy but it's serviceable. I'm sure your mother can find a frock that will suit Brittany." He grinned.

Mom said, "There are frocks and then there are frocks. It's late but I have a couple of ideas that Brittany might like."

"Mom, anything you suggest will be great. I have faith in your taste." Britt looked ready to cry. "You are so good. I'm just not used to anyone who wants me to be happy other than Chad. Now, I know where he gets it from." My hand was squeezed again.

Dad said, "Let's get everything cleared and adjourn to the living room." We did. Mom sent Dad and I to the living room while she and Britt put the dishes in the washer. I went to the love seat while Dad sat in his easy chair. He said, "Take care of that young lady, Son. I think she's a special girl. I believe your mother, Mitch, and I are pretty good judges of character. She has won us over without trying. You now know much of the story about Mitch. Until Ann died, I never realized how precious times together can be. She died much too young and Mitch has never really recovered. I've talked to your mother. He will be over more often. He needs to be with people who care for him."

Mom and Britt came in and Britt sat down next to me and snuggled in under my arm. Mom sat down on the sofa next to Dad's chair. It was a common sight to me but I could tell it was new to Britt. I could tell she was curious. Finally, she asked, "Why don't you sit together on the couch like Chad and me?"

Dad smiled slowly. Mom answered, "Brittany, we've been married for twenty years this year and had known each other almost that long before. We don't need to physically touch to know the other one is there for the other though we still touch a lot. We sit this way so we can more easily see each other's face as we talk."

Dad said, "I like to look at your mother and she has learned to tolerate my face over the years." All four of us smiled.

Mom said, "After all, Brittany, you can't straddle Chad to talk to him with others in the room."

Britt and I both blushed hotly. Mom and Dad laughed and then laughed some more. They could tell we didn't know they knew. I had to admit that I loved to talk to her that way because so much of us were touching and touchable.

She started to say something twice. Finally, I said, "Britt, Dad tells a story a defense attorney friend of his told him years ago. It's stood me well over the years."

She looked over at Dad and asked, "Would you please tell the story, Dad?"

"Sure." Dad loves to tell stories and would freely use good ones told by others.

He said, "It was winter out on the plains many years ago. A small bird had been caught outside and fallen to the ground almost frozen. A farmer came by. He saw the bird and took pity on it. Looking around, he saw some fresh, steaming manure. He took the bird in his hand and pushed the bird into the pile up to its neck. The manure was hot and did the trick. The bird revived and began to chirp. A wolf heard the bird, pulled it from the manure, and ate it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.