Brittany and Chad - Cover

Brittany and Chad

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Suspend belief. This is a totally sappy romantic fantasy with a few religious overtones and a fair bit of sex. It was too erotic for finestories. That makes it different for me. It was fun to write and I hope you will find it fun to read. I hope you enjoy it in the vein it is submitted. I just pile on the good fortune! If you remember Pollyanna or know the term, these two have it happening. Hopefully, it's fun to read for some light-hearted, happy fare

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

My name is Chad Arnold. I am seventeen years old. I will be a senior in the fall at Lake Shore High. This summer has been great and I am writing about it as usual. My dad had suggested a few years ago that I keep a journal. I found that I liked doing that for it helped me focus my thinking and remember important events. I hope you enjoy reading about it as much as I have had in experiencing it. Other items of interest are my height is six feet and I have medium brown hair and green eyes. I play third base on the high school baseball team though I am by no means a star. We were rebuilding and had an early exit from the postseason. I drive an older car. It's not fancy but gets me where I'm going.

My parents are nothing special other than they're still married. Some of my friends' parents were still married to their original spouses and a number of those divorced parents were living with their current significant other without marriage.

My girl friend, Brittany Stevens, has divorced parents and she lives with her mother. Both of her parents have live-in significant others. Britt just laughs when her parents talk to her about sex and waiting. She finally told her dad that she would stop having sex without marriage when he does. He didn't like that. What's even funnier is that Britt was a virgin when she said it. That changed this summer for both of us.

Britt is sixteen and will be a junior next year and we have been dating for a year and a half. She is tall and slim. In school, she runs cross-country. Her boobs are very nice sized and very firm. With dark brown hair and deep blue eyes, she is a very pretty girl. Her mother has practical moments and had her on birth control when she turned fourteen. Officially, it was to get her periods in order. It's comical how many teenaged girls have irregular periods.

She looks stunning in a bikini and, with the lake so close to our town, we planned on spending a lot of time in and on the water this summer.

This is an excerpt from my journal. It starts about a week before the prom. Our kissing had become more impassioned with time as had our feelings for each other. Both of us were virgins.

I was at her house and her mother and her boy friend had gone out for an evening of fun. That usually meant that they would return around midnight drunk and disheveled. Britt thought they had become swingers. They were noisy in the bedroom according to her.

We had enjoyed a light supper and were on the sofa watching something inane on television that neither of us cared about seeing. We were kissing and that kissing was becoming more frenzied to the point where I was on top of her on the sofa dry humping her. My hand went to one of her breasts and she didn't stop me but moaned in pleasure. I kneaded it through her shirt and bra. Both of us enjoyed our feelings. She pulled at my tee shirt and I released her to remove it. "Let me up for a minute, Chad." I lifted further up and she pulled her tee shirt off and, reaching behind her, unfastened her bra and let it fall.

I caught my breath. I had seen her in her bikini but had never seen her boobs naked. I went to the nipple of one and kissed it tenderly. She groaned, "Yes! More!" We scrambled around so that I was sitting on the sofa and she was straddling me. With my hands free, I began to fondle both boobs while raining kisses upon them. I would raise my head to her mouth and our tongues would entwine, then I would go back to kissing her breasts. Our lower bodies were dry humping even harder. Her crotch was rubbing against me hard and her breathing became heavier and heavier.

Suddenly, she tensed up grinding our pelvises together hard. She moaned, "Oh, Chad! I'm cumming! So good! Hold me!" I had one hand inside her shorts at her ass and the other holding to a boob while she smashed her lips almost painfully to mine holding me to her with her arms around my neck. She lifted her head again and moaned, "Yes!" and shuddered again and again. She relaxed with her head next to mine. "Chad, that was an orgasm! I've never felt anything so good. I have played with my body some but it never felt that good."

She kissed me hard using lots of tongue. I moaned. She said, "I want to do something for you. Hold still." She pulled off my body and got on her knees next to me. Her hands went to my shorts unfastening them and pulling them down my legs. As soon as my boxers freed my hard cock, she put her hands on it and began to stroke it.

I moaned with pleasure. "That feels so good!"

She said, "Chad, do it. Spurt! Give me your cream!" I was already on a hair trigger and her words took me over the edge. I began to spurt. The first shot went up to our heads and actually hit Britt in the face. Three more followed it and she pumped them onto my stomach. The last two flowed over her hands.

"Oh,, Britt! That feels so good. I love you!"

Some of my sperm that hit her face dribbled down to her mouth and she reflexively licked it. She got a surprised look. "Oh, that's not bad at all. Melissa said it tastes bad. I think I like it!" She lifted her hand and licked some more. She made a 'mmm" sound as she licked her hand clean. She leaned down and began to kiss and suck on my stomach cleaning the semen there. My cock rose again. She kissed closer until she took the head in her mouth swirling her tongue around and around. I moaned.

She said, "I want to suck it." Her head went back down and began to go up and down on my cock driving me crazy. To my surprise, she was taking it deeper and deeper with each down stroke of her head. I felt the head of my cock hit the back of her mouth once and then again. I felt her take a breath and she swallowed on the next down stroke and my cock vanished into her mouth and down her throat! I could feel her throat muscles along my cock starting to draw a second load from my balls. She pulled back gasping. "That's wild!" With that, she went back to sucking and swallowing my entire cock.

I was grunting faster and faster. My balls tightened. My cock expanded a bit and I exploded! I screamed out, "Britt! Suck! Oh! Oh!"

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.