Could I Interest You in a Short Pump? - Cover

Could I Interest You in a Short Pump?

Copyright© 2013 by Pettybox

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Jess Sparkhill is a relatively small time shoe manufacturer who has ecked out a pretty good living taking over his Fathers business. He has a somewhat open relationship with a fellow entrepreneur, Mary Belanger, but his interest in her young protege, Allison MacGruder, is piqued when he first sees her as someone he might not have a chance with. As her story unfolds he begins to find she may be just the thing to solidify his life. But first he must deal with Mary, his "friend with benefits."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

After explaining the details to Allie that she hadn't gleaned over the speakerphone I paced the floor of the townhouse for a few minutes running the ramifications of all of it over and over in my head. I was satisfied that when she left the re-hab we could handle her at her own place. I would confiscate her keys from her personal effects the hospital had given me and have Allie drive it home on Monday and park it at her townhouse. Then when she came home she would still depend on others for transport. After two weeks of intense rest and therapy I knew she would never sit still for another two weeks and would be in her office come hell or high water, but she was going to have to use me or a cab for a ride.

Allie saw me in deep thought and read my mind a bit.

"You know if she were to ride in with us, I could sort of keep her on a leash at the office, monitor her time spent on her feet, and keep her behind a desk. She can hawk business and work on ideas from there. Presentations will be a problem, but I'll have Susan insist that clients come to us for the showing and I'll do parts of them with her and Mary. Maybe if we package it as a luncheon with them they would agree to come to us. If someone demands we come and do the presentation on their turf, usually with investors and principles around, I'll have Mary coach me and even do run-thrus with me. I get the impression from your words with the Doctor that if she tries to push herself, she'll feel it." Allie surmised.

"Yeah, I got that too. A little scary there, huh? I've read about people who challenge their brain and feel like they are riding in a car with the pedal to the metal and wanting to go faster and can feel the overload, how exhausting it is. That may be what this will be like for her." I said, distraught this was happening to one my friends.

Allie saw my state and pulled me to the sofa and sat me down. She knelt on one knee before me and produced the ring box I had given her earlier in the day during our argument and quarrel.

"Jess, I am here on one knee to ask you to ask me to marry you with this ring as a sign of your unending love and devotion. If you should do so I will give you a resounding YES and work to prove every day that I am deserving of your love as you will certainly work every day to prove you are deserving of mine. Upon us both agreeing to this arrangement I plan on making love to you over and over tonight, so be prepared for that should you accept."

I couldn't help have a tear form at the corner of my eye for the cute way she had turned this tradition around to fit our circumstance.

"Allison, I want you to be my wife, if you would so consent." I asked as I took the ring from her fingers and placed it on her proper finger.

She looked at the ring on her finger and fell forward crying, almost uncontrollably. I didn't know joy could be so wrenching. I tried to get her to straighten up so I could kiss my bride to be, but she resisted, so I let her cry it out. After about 3 or 4 minutes she composed herself enough to straighten out and seek my lips. We shared wet teary kisses for a few minutes until I felt her hand slide over my thigh and hold my cock through my house-pants.

She broke our kiss as she was still crying somewhat and looked to my eyes and asked; "Is it selfish of my to want to taste you and feel you surge in my mouth, to make you happy, to fulfill me?"

She wasn't waiting for an answer as she pulled the satiny finished pants from under me and before they were on the floor she had sat up a bit and burrowed her head between my legs to trap my thankful member in her mouth as she voiced satisfaction as my eyes rolled into my head.

Already a natural at oral sex, she had saved her best performance until now. She eventually moved herself between my legs and held my balls in her hand and put the base where my cock met my balls in the slot between her thumb and forefinger of the other hand. Her mouth dove over me to where her lips were touching the circle she was forming around the base, over and over. I could not remember being so titillated by just a mouth with such passion. I don't think I lasted 90 seconds under her divine foray into a unique adaptation of a deep throat.

I groaned deeply and growled as my orgasm hit me in a flash. She showed no variation in her rhythm or meter of the beat she was keeping with her sexuality as she swallowed and drained the balls she held in her hand. Only my softened cries as if to shout "uncle" made her slow and stop, pulling her mouth off me and moving up over me to paste her mouth on me. There was little left of my own taste in her mouth as we kissed and necked. She fell exhausted on me as we both caught our breath, but our workout was too much and we both fell asleep.

The heat of our mostly naked bodies against each other woke us both up in what couldn't have been 15 or 20 minutes. After she rolled off of me I stood and picked her up and brought her smiling to the bedroom. I set her near the edge of the bed and I knelt on the floor to bury my face in her pussy much to her delight. As much as I loved making women happy with my tongue on their clit, Allie tasted so sweet, clean, and sexy every time I went south on her. She seemed more tuned in this night as she began to whip her head side to side like she was trying to endure something and suddenly she filled her lungs with a deep breath and brought her hands to her breasts and began to massage them and pull on her nipples. Her tasty pussy flushed with fluid as she pushed it to my mouth raising her hips and suddenly bucking me off in an orgasm she could no longer endure. She curled into a ball and rolled up onto the bed with me chasing her crawling up to cover her mouth with mine. She seemed to relish her own taste as we necked.

Eventually I was able to slide my hand down her belly and touch her pussy again, sinking my middle finger deep into her, beginning a rhythmic pumping. She smiled at me and drew up her knee before bringing her fingers down to oscillate over her clit. She closed her eyes and was humming one happy note in her own little world.

With her knee up, lying flat, her cheeks were open just enough to show me her lovely plump plum of an asshole. With my fingers drenched in her juices I resisted all efforts of my conscience to stop my urge to play there. In one move I pulled my finger from her pussy and rubbed around her pretty pink little wrinkle and slid my warmed, slickened, middle finger in. She never opened her eyes or made any other motion to stop me or show me alarm. I leaned up and drizzled some of my own saliva over my pistoning finger to allow me some added slippery as she was undoubtedly enjoying my play. I heard her breath catch and she trembled a bit as more juice flowed from below her fingers, over her hairless lips and down to my fingers. She was enjoying some lovely cums to accompany both mine and her play.

When her juice reached my finger I tucked my index finger behind my middle finger to widen the hole I was trying to relax, and relax seemed to be the salient word. She was still in her own little euphoria and her bottom was opening to me. If I could move to fill my hand with saliva to cover the head of my cock, I needn't shift too far to disrupt her to press my cock into her slickened little private hole. I already knew that she was expecting to have me there as she made no protests or warnings as before. She was confident that I would not hurt her if there were a problem.

In one motion I rose up on the knee bent under me and took my fingers from her and loaded them with my saliva as the light caught more of her juice running over from her pussy to add to the wet spot under her, but not before passing over the reddened plum of her dilated ass.

I nudged my cock to her and I felt her draw a breath as I easily slid in a few inches as she moaned over her hum. I couldn't penetrate her more than a few inches in this position, but she was feeling me at my widest and I replicated the rhythm of my former fingering. She just moaned and groaned in appreciation of the full feeling I was giving her as we both tweaked her sex nerve ending from either side. Unfortunately, in this position, I could not hold on much longer as I could feel a cramp building in the knee I had been sitting on. I had to disengage from her and stand to stretch that out. I was about to apologize for the interuptus when she fully rolled to her stomach and rose her ass into the air and came towards me, her plump red gaping asshole seeming to cry out for me.

With a little added spittle I placed the head to the little hole and slid right in, this time taking her fully as she seemed to startle and press a hand back to my pubic bone and I thought she was going to cry out in pain, but she rested her raised head down and began her moans and groans again, moving her hand and then pushing back to me. I began a steady in and out trying not to go any deeper than she might want to take it with her pushes back to me. As our natural lubrication was drying up I felt my cum rising, I only hoped it might happen before the friction might hurt her and suddenly she seemed to figure out my dilemma and I felt her squeeze on me with each thrust withdrawal, trying to hurry the inevitable. With little warning I felt my balls surge and the ecstasy of orgasm sweep me. I was just going to pull from her and squirt onto her back when she pushed back to let her hole swallow me again. She squeezed and I saw some of my cum ooze from her on my back strokes telling me I had re-lubed the little chute to allow me to totally finish. I pumped 5 or 8 more times before I knew I was done and my lust totally satisfied. She reached back and awkwardly put a hand towards my back as if to grab me as she fell forward. I placed a knee on the bed and fell with her, still pressed into her sweet ass and lying right on her body.

I heard her cry (for about the 20th time today) and she whispered with my ear so close to her mouth. "That was the most beautiful thing you could have possibly done for me. So much passion. So much."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.