Could I Interest You in a Short Pump?
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2013 by Pettybox

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Jess Sparkhill is a relatively small time shoe manufacturer who has ecked out a pretty good living taking over his Fathers business. He has a somewhat open relationship with a fellow entrepreneur, Mary Belanger, but his interest in her young protege, Allison MacGruder, is piqued when he first sees her as someone he might not have a chance with. As her story unfolds he begins to find she may be just the thing to solidify his life. But first he must deal with Mary, his "friend with benefits."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

After bidding a good night to her parents we went to her room while her Mom and Dad locked doors, turned off lights and did their nightly routine. They were pretty well convinced that they didn't have to worry about their Allison who seemed to have proved to them that she had grown up and made some good decisions on life. If they had seen her 2 minutes later in the bedroom she grew up in sitting on her bed taking my cock out of my pants so she could suck it, they might have had a different impression of their little angel. I was the lucky man who knew what a little devil she was behind closed doors.

"I've wanted to suck on you all day long, well, every day this week when I saw you. I've wanted to feed you my pussy, you make it feel so good." She said looking up at me after taking me fully in her mouth to get me wet.

"I can't wait to taste you either." Was all I could add in my state of high pleasure.

She came up for air once more, saying "We'll make too much noise if you get inside me, but I'll be sure to do a good job, and I know you'll drive me out of my mind."

And so the evening went. The last thing I remember was her rinsing her mouth in her little bathroom. The day, the flight, the drive and the sex had worn me out. I heard nothing all night long and the first thing I remember was her little hands fondling me in the morning to the smell of bacon wafting up the stairs.

"Wake up sleepy head, my Mother is starting breakfast, and I think I may start mine." She giggled.

I think she may have mistaken my erection for morning lust, when I really just had to pee, but being the gentleman I am, I got up and let the pressure off my bladder and came back to bed and even wiped the end of my penis off.

"You sure we have time for this, smells like breakfast is cooking." I said.

But Allie was amorously resolved.

"I dreamt about this last night. What a turn on it is having sex in my own bed. God, I got myself off before you even woke up and when I saw what you had down there I was hoping it was for me." She pouted. "It's always for you, but you know about bladder pressure." I said.

"Hmmm, it looks like you're got some more bladder pressure." She said pointing out to my stiffening business.

I have to admit seeing her sitting nude propped up on one arm waiting for me to come out of her bathroom had me stirred and if I was going to talk her out of morning oral, I wasn't going to be very convincing. I started to get back in the bed and she put a hand out.

"NO, stand right there." She said as she got on all fours facing me.

"Fuck my mouth. We've sort of done this, but I remember seeing it in a porno and it looks sexy." She said as she reached out for me and dabbed the head of my cock on her cheeks and tongue before covering it with her mouth.

I always liked face fucking but never thought she might go for this, but as long as it was presented to me...

Once she got her mouth on me and began to work her lips and tongue over me I put one hand on the back of her head and began to move in a fucking motion and soon she was still, letting me take her while she sucked and swallowed the conjured saliva. I never got close to gagging her, I didn't consider that sexy at all, but despite cumming some 8 hours before I was going to get mine real fast and she knew it by the tastes I was leaking in her mouth.

Once she knew I was going to be close she straightened up a bit and turned her face down a bit to accommodate the curve of my dick and keep the most pressure on me. Once she closed her eyes and hummed a sigh over me I was off.

I grunted under my breath and exploded in her mouth to her obvious joy and she kept sucking and swallowing until I had no more for her and was becoming too sensitive for any play.

She sensed it and sat back looking at me with a big smile. "I love you so much, and you make me so happy." She said as she reached between her legs on shook her clit once and fell to her side and spasmed while she wrenched her little pussy. I reached to help her but she quickly slapped my hand away, already too sensitive herself. I fell to the bed and kissed her lips and we necked for a few moments before she got up saying we should get dressed and go down for breakfast. I think we both walked on top of an orgasmic cloud all through breakfast not really knowing what we were talking about with them. Finally the 2nd cup of coffee kicked in when Ellen asked us if we wanted to take the afternoon dinner cruise on a paddleboat out of Williamsport, about 40 miles away.

I got a nudge under the table and Allie said "That sound like fun Mom, what time does it leave?"

"It leaves around 3:30 and they make their way up the Susquehanna and when they turn around they serve dinner and by the time we finish and have coffee, we're back in Williamsport."

"How's the ball team doing Dad?" Allie asked.

"Pretty good this year. They're in the play-offs and, as a matter of fact the last home game is tonight." He said.

Allie's Mom turned a finger to me and said "If you're a baseball fan you and Allison's Dad could go to the game while she and I shop in the Malls nearby."

As much as I like baseball, being trapped next to my likely future Father-in-Law for 3 hours wasn't my dream evening, but, for Allie I would make the sacrifice.

"I usually shop or go to a movie and then go to Starbucks and use my laptop until he calls." Her Mom said to both of us.

"Sounds like fun, Mom, you and I doing something together." Allie said to be sure she cemented me into this.

"I'm in!" I said enthusiastically, showing off my acting ability.

Her Dad smiled and said, "Don't worry; we set a 10:15 limit. If she hasn't heard from me before then she gets me at 10:15 out in front of the Crosscutters ball park. They are enforcing some of the speed-up rules so there isn't a lot of time between pitches."

"So," I said, "The Williamsport Crosscutters, that's the Phillies? Right?"

"Yes, and if they win tonight they go on the road to finish the series. They lost the first game on the road so they have to win tonight and go back to Aberdeen and win on the road." Ray explained.

"I usually have a couple cups of coffee at Starbucks so I can drive home OK, it's only about 40 45 minutes, but Ray falls asleep on the way home if he had a couple beers." Ellen said with a chuckle.

"Well, it sounds like we have a full day." I said.

"We can take showers and go." Allie said enthusiastically.

"Jess, you can use the downstairs shower if Allison is using the one in the guest room." Ray said.

Offended Allison piped up, "It's MY room, not a guest room. You can take all my teenage posters and animals out, but it's still MY room. AND, we'll shower together. We're all for saving the worlds resources."

With that she took my hand and nearly dragged me out of my chair before her parents could react to her boldness.

As soon as the door in our room clicked shut I looked to her and pointed a finger.

"You're just pushing buttons trying to create a controversy to prove how much in love we are. I would much rather show them in other ways."

"Fucking me in the shower should be pretty convincing." She said with a sassy tone.

"I'M NOT putting on a show for them Allison. Remember these ARE your parents who stuck by you even when they were convinced you had gone down a different path than they would have chosen for you."

"Shit, I hate when you're right. How will you resist making love to me in the shower though." She said letting her pajama bottom fall.

I reached into the suitcase and took out my ditty bag with toothbrush and shaver etc, grabbed clean underwear and went downstairs to use the other shower leaving Allie there in a semi state of shock.

"I thought you were showering together." Ellen semi-snarled.

"That was your daughter being a smart-ass in front of her parents. As much as you may not approve of us sleeping together under your roof, we both know that showering together would be very disrespectful. Please understand that we are adults, but we also understand that you are her Mother and Father."

"Thank you Jess. You're making this whole situation easier to accept. You are a good man."

When I finished showering and went back to our room and was getting the cold shoulder from Allie and I told her exactly, verbatim, what I had told her Mother.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.